2024 Sam Houston Bearkats

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Sam Houston Bearkats jump up to the FBS in 2023 with 3 White starters. In 2024 the Bearkats are projected to again start 3 White athletes.

Former CMU QB Jase Bauer transferred to Sam Houston this offseason. He was a solid QB for the Chippewas but my guess is caste cuck Jim McElwain has different ideas for the QB position.

Grant Gunnell is still in college and on the roster. A former highly ranked prospect that showed promise early only to get lost in the portal and end up at a smaller group of 5 school.

4/5 of the backups on the o-line as of this write-up are White so hopefully they displace some of the fat sloppy sumo upsiders during the season.

Players to look out for are QB Hunter Watson, QB Grant Gunnell, RB Garret Hagler, DL Dylan Frazier, LB Ysidro Mascorro, LB Kason Tullos, DB Dax Horany

As a side rant, it's flat out absurd that blacks litter every position with no questioning from the coaching staff, fan base, parents of White athletes in the state of Texas or boosters. It infuriated me for many years but now it's just a sign of the times, shows how the caste system does not allow for critical thinking or anything outside of the conformity of the system. I find it hard to believe that a team in Texas can't field White WRs, DBs and RBs. But I feel that's the case for teams in every state. It's the pure absurdity that baffles me.

Offense
QB Jase Bauer
TE Elijah Sohn
C Ethan Hagler

Defense
None

jphoss

Mentor
Well said, especially when mainly or all white hs programs have a lengthy track record of success in texas