2024 Pitt Panthers

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pitt slumped to a 3-9 record in ’23. Head coach Pat Narduzzi is in his tenth season with an overall record of 65-50. He’s signed through 2030.

Narduzzi has driven away some black players from the program after criticizing their lack of effort, but he’s no Caste buster. Pitt annually looks like many NFL teams, usually a White QB, some o-linemen, a tight end and the occasional White starter on defense. Pitt and Penn State seem to have taken a secret vow many years ago to never recruit and play any of the many outstanding White running backs, receivers, and defensive players produced by Pennsylvania high school football, with Ohio, New York and New Jersey also fertile areas whose White stars at taboo positions are ignored. Pine-Richland High School in Pittsburgh’s northern suburbs alone could be a strong pipeline for talent but is ignored outside of the standard Caste positions.

Since 2005 Pitt has started 8, 8, 8, 9, 9, 11, 11, 10, 9, 7, 8, 6, 10, 4, 6, 6, 5 and 7 Whites. Just 5 this year.

Senior tight end Gavin Bartholomew should be drafted by the NFL next year, though if this Caste-speak laden “scouting report” by NFL Draft Buzz is typical he’ll be seen mostly as a blocker/backup at the next level: “Bartholomew brings a lunch-pail mentality to the tight end position, showcasing positional versatility and a willingness to do the dirty work. Lacks elite athleticism and top-end speed, limiting his ability to consistently separate from defenders.”

6’6” redshirt junior Nate Yarnell is the starting QB, though he may be in a battle with another White QB, Eli Holstein. Yarnell became the starter toward the end of ’23 and threw for 595/4/1. Holstein is a redshirt freshman who was a 4 star recruit. He transferred to Pitt from Alabama.

QB: Nate Yarnell
LG: Ryan Jacoby
RT: Ryan Baer
TE: Gavin Bartholomew

LDE: Nate Matlack

There’s a few White WRs buried at the end of the depth chart, all walk-ons from what I can glean. No RBs. Besides the two White starters on the o-line, Ryan Carreta is the only other overacheiver on the two-deep. The second string defense is entirely black.

Phall

Master
I drive across Interstate 80 a couple times a year and see nothing but pale faces and Trump stickers, signs, flags, etc. It boggles my mind how Pennsylvania has been a "swing state" in the elections going back quite awhile now. But now it occurs to me - the Dems just harvest ballots from the Pitt and Penn State football teams!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
James Carville, the octogenarian Democrat strategist, said in 1991, "Pennsylvania is bordered by two metropolises at either end with Alabama in the middle." Unfortunately those two metropolises have millions of non-Whites and brain-dead Whites and combine that with massive voter theft and it's become very difficult for a Republican to win the state in a presidential election or be elected to statewide office. We used to have Republican governors and U.S. Senators but they were invariably of the RINO variety. Rick Santorum was an exception and Doug Mastriano was the very conservative GOP candidate for governor in 2022 but lost handily to leftist Josh Shapiro, who would probably be Kamala's running mate right now if a significant part of the Democrat Party hadn't turned against Israel.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I drive across Interstate 80 a couple times a year and see nothing but pale faces and Trump stickers, signs, flags, etc. It boggles my mind how Pennsylvania has been a "swing state" in the elections going back quite awhile now. But now it occurs to me - the Dems just harvest ballots from the Pitt and Penn State football teams!

:sisi1

Being from PA originally and seeing the demographic changes any time I drive through disgusts me. In the northeastern part of the state, cities and towns built up by European immigrant populations were sold out by the govt starting in the 50s. Coal and Textile mills closed down and moved overseas. Now when I drive through I see black and brown people in places they simply do not belong (this is happening across the country and is obviously by design). Growing populations of them moving into depressed towns and living off the government.

Like you said Don both PSU and Pitt both are more than happy to ignore in state White talent throughout the state.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://www.si.com/college/pittsbur...-holstein-quickly-becoming-pitt-panthers-hero

It's very early but Holstein has looked very good especially his 2nd half performance against the Bearcats in which he led a come back for the Panthers. I was initially surprised he was named the starter over Yarnell who performed well last year in a lost season. Ideally we see Holstein continue to trend upwards and Yarnell will be able to jump to another starting job via the transfer portal.