2024 Nevada Wolfpack

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Since 2005, the Wolfpack have started 15, 12, 6, 4, 6, 11, 10, 11, 9, 5, 7, 8, 6, 8, 8, 6, 8 and 8 whites, with no writeup done in 2013. In 2024 the Wolfpack drop down to an all time low of 3.

This is based on the first official depth chart provided by the program. Brock Purdy's brother Chubba is on the team but not on the two deep. That honor currently goes to a black QB Brendon Lewis who started some last year putting up an uninspiring 55.5% for 1313 yards, 2 TDs and 6 INTs. He did rush for 400 yards and 4 TDs but my guess is that his grasp on the starting position is tenuous. RB Ashton Hayes has moved to 2nd string WR. Players to look out for are scarce but include DT Tanner Vaughan, LB Stone Combs, LB Austin Harnetiaux

Offense
C Andrew Madrigal
RG Spencer Lovell

Defense
DT Thomas Witte

TwentyTwo

Master
Crap had saw where Ashton Hayes was listed 3rd team Tailback. Guess if getting on the field quicker at WR then that's ok.
i

This is where it gets tricky for me with previous write up's like with Vic Wharton or Ashtyn Davis

Sad when MWC Nevada does worse than some SEC teams.

There was a highly recruited LBer Robby Snelling out of Reno NV (Class of ' 22 w Hayes) that plays Major League Baseball; that could have played at Oregon or LSU...he'd likely be a Starter by now for Nevada.

Still remember 1,000 yard Rushers Chance Kretschmer and Luke Lippincott in early 2000's .....schools out West like Nevada ; Wyoming ; Boise State should have some White RB's toting the rock!

Last edited: