2024 NCAA Outdoor Championships

Peyton Bair, Mississippi State, flew to a 10.3 today winning the 100M in the first day of the Decathalon at the University of Oregon. He is a just a sophomore.

Booth

Mentor
Peyton Blair is the older brother of Gatlin Blair the highly recruited high school football and track star from Idaho.

Louie Hinchliffe runs a 9.95(0.2) 100m to win the NCAA Championship. He has an English Father and Pinay Mother so I consider him a caste buster.
The 2 black Americans finish 8 and 9 and both are seniors. 5 Africans and one athlete from Bahamas were in the final

Amazing also that his best sport is Golf and he was in training for the PGA Tour.
He didn’t do Athletics at all in his first year of University then went to Washington St. last year and ran a base 6.67s/10.17s
Now year three and he is coached by Carl Lewis at Houston. The guy is only 5-8 and still has a way to go. A 9.8x wind legal is coming for him this season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Louie Hinchliffe runs a 9.95(0.2) 100m to win the NCAA Championship. He has an English Father and Pinay Mother so I consider him a caste buster.
The 2 black Americans finish 8 and 9 and both are seniors. 5 Africans and one athlete from Bahamas were in the final

maxres.jpg

Men's 100m final - 2024 NCAA track and field championships​

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Can you guys imagine how good Matthew Boling could have been under the right coaching? Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda? We can only
imagine and dream as he would have went faster than Louie Hinchliffe although he will go faster too since he is young. It's just he
is almost maxed out where Boling has the perfect build for a sprinter. Tall/Long, lean and muscular.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
White American from Nebraska Darius Luff wins the men’s 110h with a world class time of 13.19(0.1)s.

maxres.jpg

NCAA Championships

Booth

Mentor
Now I know why he looks similar to Manny Pacquiao. It's a great win for him.

Booth

Mentor
Can you guys imagine how good Matthew Boling could have been under the right coaching? Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda? We can only
imagine and dream as he would have went faster than Louie Hinchliffe although he will go faster too since he is young. It's just he
is almost maxed out where Boling has the perfect build for a sprinter. Tall/Long, lean and muscular.
White lighting, Boling was asked by his friends and family to transfer to Houston and train with Lewis. I never saw a reason given why he stayed at Georgia, just a guess on my part but I believe it was because of his girlfriend. This was before Lewis even became head coach.

sprintstar

Mentor
Parker Valby easily wins the womens 10,000m in a meet record. She is very attractive but me thinks she is very much into herself...
The female annoucer should just "shut the F up" as she is so annoying with her attitude that she knows everything about everyone. RG3 actually complimented Luff and said he was a top notch athlete...

sprintstar

Mentor
Carl Lewis is most definitely a better choice than Georgia's head coach, Boling should have gone to Houston...

SneakyQuick

Mentor

maxres.jpg

NCAA Championships
Maybe whitey needs to focus on the hurdles and achieve success there? Kinda like tight end in football or slot receiver?

They take a hell of a lot of athleticism to do, and between Trey from FSU and now this kid …

Could be a trend forming?

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
Maybe whitey needs to focus on the hurdles and achieve success there? Kinda like tight end in football or slot receiver?

They take a hell of a lot of athleticism to do, and between Trey from FSU and now this kid …

Could be a trend forming?
I think it’s really only the 100 and 200 where whites need to catch up. I’m no track and field historian but I believe there are usually top guys in all the other events that are white, especially the jumping events.