2024 MLB Draft

Booth

Mentor
MLB held their draft last night. Wake Forrest led the way with 3 first-round picks and the SEC led all conferences with 9 picks. Nine out of the first 30 were black 30% and 3 out of the first 10 were black, this is the first time since 1992 that it has happened.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
MLB held their draft last night. Wake Forrest led the way with 3 first-round picks and the SEC led all conferences with 9 picks. Nine out of the first 30 were black 30% and 3 out of the first 10 were black, this is the first time since 1992 that it has happened.
30% black is non organic and engineering in baseball . So sick of blacks.

Last edited:

Booth

Mentor
30% black is non organic and engineering in baseball . So sick of blacks
I am too, Leonardfan. MLB is pouring millions of dollars into inner-city ghettos and Latin America to replace white players. I posted the other day that I had attended some minor league games and the number of foreign players in single A ball was over 75%.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I am too, Leonardfan. MLB is pouring millions of dollars into inner-city ghettos and Latin America to replace white players. I posted the other day that I had attended some minor league games and the number of foreign players in single A ball was over 75%.
Yes it’s all by design and it’s in every aspect of society. Once White people are a numerical minority of the population their will be a wake up call.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Kill/replace Whitey has become Amerika 2.0s official party line. MLB is determined to get more gay and less White, like every other globohomo corporation.