2024 Florida State Seminoles

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Since 2005 FSU has started 6, 6, 4, 6, 6, 4, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 3, 5, 3, 1, 0, 2 and 1 white athletes. In 2024 they are projected to start 1.

The most laughable thing about this team is putting the QB position in DJ Uiagalelei's hands. He's proven to be one of the bigger bust recruits. He was decent at Oregon State and up/down at Clemson. I put FSU at +/- 8 wins this year. This team has been bad going back 20 years now but really became pathetic under Jimbo Fisher and continues to do so with the new coach.

Players to look out for are QB Brock Glenn, TE Jackson West, DT Grady Kelly, LB Blake Nichelson

Offense-0
TE - Kyle Morlock

Defense-
None

Logos5

Guru
I have noticed that a lot of the teams in Florida tend to have the biggest caste effect out of all the states, whats the story with that?

TwentyTwo

Master
Since 2005 FSU has started 6, 6, 4, 6, 6, 4, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 3, 5, 3, 1, 0, 2 and 1 white athletes. In 2024 they are projected to start 1.

The most laughable thing about this team is putting the QB position in DJ Uiagalelei's hands. He's proven to be one of the bigger bust recruits. He was decent at Oregon State and up/down at Clemson. I put FSU at +/- 8 wins this year. This team has been bad going back 20 years now but really became pathetic under Jimbo Fisher and continues to do so with the new coach.

Players to look out for are QB Brock Glenn, TE Jackson West, DT Grady Kelly, LB Blake Nichelson

Offense-0
TE - Kyle Morlock

Defense-
None
Athlon's has LB Blake Nichelson as a Starter. Only a Sophomore. Guess we shall see.

Surprised to see DT Grady Kelly transfer in from Colorado State....maybe he saw Braden Fiske success ?

Still the 'Noles have been close enough to resembling a HBCU over the years. Not one O-Lineman as a Starter WOW

jphoss

Mentor
I have noticed that a lot of the teams in Florida tend to have the biggest caste effect out of all the states, whats the story with that?
Good point my guess is that it is a combination of good players, overhyped players bc of that “florida speed”, and white hs athletes in florida trend more towards baseball whereas in texas, pa, or even ca to an extent you will find plenty of white hs football players who love the game and choose that as their number 1 sport.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Good point my guess is that it is a combination of good players, overhyped players bc of that “florida speed”, and white hs athletes in florida trend more towards baseball whereas in texas, pa, or even ca to an extent you will find plenty of white hs football players who love the game and choose that as their number 1 sport.

It's honestly just a bizarre fetish at this point. There is no rational explanation. A vast majority of these Florida blacks amount to nothing at the collegiate or pro level.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
There are plenty of good white HS football players in Florida but baseball and other sports definitely siphon players off.

Given how white college baseball is, seems like that is a big spot for them.

Can’t blame them.

jphoss

Mentor
The inevitable tv shots of the pretty white fsu cheerleaders then panning to the all negro fsu team is so grotesque and unnatural I don’t think I’ll be able to watch a second of the criminole’s this year