2024 European Championships

Logos5

Guru
Patrizia Van Der Weken mised the bronze medal by an eye lash. I'm so sad for her as it would have been the first medal ever in the European Championships for Luxembourg. So close she could taste the medal stand. Happy Ewa Swoboda brought up the silver medal. It was so tight between 1st and 5th place.
Honestly it looks like European girls are doing much better in athletics compared to the guys from the looks of it, is there a reason for this?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Honestly it looks like European girls are doing much better in athletics compared to the guys from the looks of it, is there a reason for this?

Sadly I blame it on the culture of the West for decades now. Most white men have lost that alpha male mode. You see so many men
that through foods, chemicals, propaganda, etc. etc. have become soy boys. The men are too feminine and the women have gotten too masculine overall. Not just talking about sports. White Men need to refind that Eye of the Tiger. White Culture has never been at a lower
point in hundreds of years. We under attack from all sides. Hopefully hard times will build strong men again. With the men I've have always though it to me more mental than physical.

mastermulti

Master
It seems if you live outside Europe you need to watch the championships on Eurovision which wants you to sign into an account with them, any one here have an account with them? Anyone have a different link to watch the Championships? Thanks in advance...
I have tried a few times. They send you a code to enter under your email address and each time it takes so long to reach me that the code time has expired. Happened 3 times now

mastermulti

Master
Sadly I blame it on the culture of the West for decades now. Most white men have lost that alpha male mode. You see so many men
that through foods, chemicals, propaganda, etc. etc. have become soy boys. The men are too feminine and the women have gotten too masculine overall. Not just talking about sports. White Men need to refind that Eye of the Tiger. White Culture has never been at a lower
point in hundreds of years. We under attack from all sides. Hopefully hard times will build strong men again. With the men I've have always though it to me more mental than physical.
things have changed.
Over the years I've had to stand up and intervene on behalf of someone on a bus or train if there's a bit of strife because the younger ones keep their heads down. The same young ones seem to have lost the ability to do menial tasks that my dad taught me and I've passed on to my children too - heaven forbid they try to service their own vehicle even a little bit

mastermulti

Master
SImon Ehammer who does both the Decathalon and the Long Jump led all participants today in the Long Jump Qualification. He jumped
a world leading 8.41 into a -0.6 wind. Wow that is some strength and athletecism! M. Tentoglou qualified with a jump of 8.14!
Ehammer, the electric hammer - what a nickname for a power jumper

mastermulti

Master
Patrizia Van Der Weken mised the bronze medal by an eye lash. I'm so sad for her as it would have been the first medal ever in the European Championships for Luxembourg. So close she could taste the medal stand. Happy Ewa Swoboda brought up the silver medal. It was so tight between 1st and 5th place.
I watched a few times and realised what an ordinary start Amy Hunt had. Given the distance lost (because a bad start means you're forever later in the acceleration phase) I think she may get to that sub 11. The race was a very good one with no weak sprinters

Last edited:

sprintstar

Master
I think white females compare very favourably in leg length to black female sprinters therefore it is a much more equal playing field..

Logos5

Guru
I think white females compare very favourably in leg length to black female sprinters therefore it is a much more equal playing field..
And white men don't? So I guess white men got the short end of the evolutionary stick if there isn't really anything there the best at genetically on average

white lightning

Hall of Famer

I'm 6 feet tall and my best friend is 6'6 and he is also white. He has almost no torso and very long legs. He can jump out of the gym
and was very fast for his weight. When we sit at a table we are the same height. I didn't get the long legs but I was still athletic. My point is there are millions of whites with long legs and a short torso like the blacks of western african ancestry which most of sprinters trace their heritage too. I still say it is mostly mental. Asians have short legs yet do very well in the sprints. You don't need long legs to run fast. Yet even still there are so many whites like my best friend with that physical build.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I will add on that whites other than Russia don't have the ethinic homelands that support them anymore. Most european countries have betrayed their own men on their sports teams. Asia is like Europe used to be. That makes a big difference to be surrounded by people
that look like yourself and support each other propping up the white race to be the best they can be.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I was stunned by how many Italians” there were who were black but with Italian surnames.

Disgrazia!

Logos5

Guru
I was stunned by how many Italians” there were who were black but with Italian surnames.

Disgrazia!
That would mean Italian men are breeding with black women

This goes into my point of how white men complain about white women going interracial but are the BIGGEST proponents of interracial themselves while white women are actually more loyal to the white race

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Italians have always had a thing for black chicks, hence their ill fated military invasion of Ethiopia. Haha
That would mean Italian men are breeding with black women

This goes into my point of how white men complain about white women going interracial but are the BIGGEST proponents of interracial themselves while white women are actually more loyal to the white race
in my life I think I’ve met less than five black women that were attractive enough to consider dating. Of those I’d say 3 were from Africa or the Caribbean.

Forget the intelligence element of it, they are usually way fatter and just less attractive.

The idea of white slave masters siring illegitimate children I think must be overstated or exaggerated by Hollywood

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Italians have always had a thing for black chicks, hence their ill fated military invasion of Ethiopia. Haha

in my life I think I’ve met less than five black women that were attractive enough to consider dating. Of those I’d say 3 were from Africa or the Caribbean.

Forget the intelligence element of it, they are usually way fatter and just less attractive.

The idea of white slave masters siring illegitimate children I think must be overstated or exaggerated by Hollywood
When was the last time you took a good look at "our women"? A large majority are fat and fatter and often adorned with tatts, various unnatural hair colors and most importantly many are afflicted with the disease of libtardism. Even many White strippers are fat nowadays. Seeing a White female over the age of say 25 who isn't overweight is the exception.

I know, there's still abundant examples of White beauty out there, but the fat, gross harradins are the ones who have been important in imposing toxic feminism on men and normal, fit women along with society in general.

I see many White men in reasonably good shape with girlfriends and wives who would have been absolute non-starters until very recently. White girls have been told over and over and rarely if ever contradicted that fatness and letting themselves go is beautiful and sexy, what absurd bs, what a tragedy for our people and culture. Just shows how malleable women (and men) are and how easy it is to create a race to the bottom.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
With the small amount of elite non-blacks competing in the 100/200 meters I think it's a wonder the few that run do so well. I would imagine the average male professional sprinter regardless of race is around 10.25 seconds PB. So the deviation of elite times for black athletes with a greater population continuing at the pro level is also greater, thus making a gap in times.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer

mqdefault.jpg

Day One Highlights | European Athletics Championships | Roma 2024​

European Athletics

white lightning

Hall of Famer

mqdefault.jpg

Day Two Highlights | European Athletics Championships | Roma 2024​

European Athletics

white lightning

Hall of Famer

mqdefault.jpg

Day Three Highlights | European Athletics Championships | Roma 2024​

European Athletics

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Talk about a close race in the Womens 100 Meters Finals at the 2024 European Championships!

latest_version.jpg

mastermulti

Master
6 girls within a metre, the 2 "tortoises" a mere 1/2 metre behind. Hard not to be excited at a race like this.

Anyone remember Luckenkemper coming from behind to win two years ago? The most brilliant of finishes.
Placings were 10.99,10.99,11.00 but they were all 2 metres clear of Swoboda in 4th place. Much more even field this yearr

sprintstar

Master
in this 100m race, Swoboda did not get her usual blistering start, otherwise she wins going away. Hunt also got a terrible start and she did well to get back into the mix. I caught the interview with LM Jacobs and his fake Italian accent cracked me up lol...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Doom runs a 44.15 to win 400 meters!! Dobson 2nd in 44.38!!

I said in a post several weeks ago that Doom has the perfect build for the 400 meters. Dobson as well. Congrats to this dynamic duo!

Boling needs to go back to the 100 and 200 meters next year. He is not the right build to run 44 flat second times no matter how much they
try to force it.