2024 College Football Week 2

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Week 2 kicks off tonight.

Looking ahead to tomorrow the big game of the week is Texas vs Michigan. I think Texas wins this game and if so they should solidify their status as the number 2 team in the country. Ewers can have an early Heisman showcase game.

Pitt vs Cincinnati features two of the better QBs in college football. Eager to see how that one plays out.

Iowa St vs Iowa in a White friendly matchup. This game should give a better idea as to what Iowa's offense will look like this season.

Tennessee vs NC State - rooting for QB Grayson McCall in this one.

Boise St vs Oregon - wouldn't be surprised if Boise State pulls the upset. Oregon looked bad last week.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cuck coach Rhett Lashlee seems to have benched very good QB Preston Stone for a quota. O-line was not blocking for Stone either but they magically are for the quota.

Looks like Stone got the QB caste system screw job after a great 2023 season.

Chase Roberts with1 catch for BYU.

Rocky B

Master
I’m not sure why Victor Rosa hasn’t been getting a ton of carries, but he ripped off a 71 yard TD run today. UConn isn’t high priority tv, so they’re hardly ever on. I’m watching Army. Noah Short, who had a great game last week, is 5-90 so far. I saw his 49 yarder, nice run....6’ 182 lb junior.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I’m not sure why Victor Rosa hasn’t been getting a ton of carries, but he ripped off a 71 yard TD run today. UConn isn’t high priority tv, so they’re hardly ever on. I’m watching Army. Noah Short, who had a great game last week, is 5-90 so far. I saw his 49 yarder, nice run....6’ 182 lb junior.
I'm still at the beach on vacation, but came in to watch a little of Texas/Michigan. Ewers looking good and I don't know much about Texas TE Gunnar Helm, but he looks good so far.
Michigan DT Mason Graham was out on the last couple of plays that Texas scored their second TD on. He made a great play earlier, but don't know where he was on that last Texas TD.
Keep me posted if you can guys as I will not be in as much while on vacation today. Thanks!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
26 yard rush TD for Ga Tech QB Haynes King

PSU's affletic defense getting shredded in the 1st half by Bowling Green.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rutgers WR Christian Dremmel getting the Brian Leonard treatment as he has gone unused so far through 2 games in his senior season at Rutgers under the gap toothed wigger

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ewers is the best QB in the nation. Should be the #1 draft pick.

Rocky B

Master
I'm still at the beach on vacation, but came in to watch a little of Texas/Michigan. Ewers looking good and I don't know much about Texas TE Gunnar Helm, but he looks good so far.
Michigan DT Mason Graham was out on the last couple of plays that Texas scored their second TD on. He made a great play earlier, but don't know where he was on that last Texas TD.
Keep me posted if you can guys as I will not be in as much while on vacation today. Thanks!
Enjoy CS, cheers......I went back to see the stats on Rosa. It now says the TD run was 29 yards......I saw the Army kid (Noah Short) and his awesome start. 100 yards rushing at halftime.....At 3:30, Iowa vs Iowa St is where my attention will be, along with Wisconsin. Yac had a few nice carries last week. Against South Dakota, there should be opportunities for him to carry the ball a lot.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
He’s shredded Michigan’s defense all game. It looks like a tune up game vs. Central Michigan.

Yep. Michigan is obviously undermanned after all the roster attrition. Moore's reluctance to open the offense up certainly hurts them as they lost several OL to the NFL last spring along with McCarthy. It's still a very impressive showing, he's supposedly showing all the traits that QBs are supposed to have - throwing on the run, accurate, tons of arm strength, different release angles.

QB Brendan Sorsby with another great showing, the best QB in the Big 12.

I wonder how Ohio State fans are dealing with McCord's early season success. It's a shame Michigan did not pursue him in the transfer portal.

Rocky B

Master
Cade Yacamelli got a few first quarter carries 3-19.
Chez has played most of the game. Their younger guy is dinged up and Acker seems to be behind Yac in the depth chart. South Dakota’s 6th year senior running back Travis Theis (Tice) just had a nice 17 yard run. Scrappy player. Yac should be getting more reps soon.....

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks Freethinker!!

Navy RB Alex Tecza 65 yard TD! 73 yards rushing on just 5 carries at Halftime

Baylor RB Dawson Pendergrass had a nice 10+ yard run that didnt count ; dang coach called Time out!
announcer calls him " old school could have played RB in the 80's"

Is Utah RB Charlie Vincent White??

K State SAFETY Jack Fabris 60 Yd Fumble Return! To Win game vs Tulane

Arkansas DB Hudson Clark had a nice Pass Break up; then next play gets hurt on friendly fire defender slung runner right into him ; not sure he ever returned to the game??

Thanks for Week 1 heads up Army RB Noah Short ; added his 8- 83 led All RBs....Friday vs Lehigh missed that

jacque

Guru
Thanks Freethinker!!

Navy RB Alex Tecza 65 yard TD! 73 yards rushing on just 5 carries at Halftime

Baylor RB Dawson Pendergrass had a nice 10+ yard run that didnt count ; dang coach called Time out!
announcer calls him " old school could have played RB in the 80's"

Is Utah RB Charlie Vincent White??

K State SAFETY Jack Fabris 60 Yd Fumble Return! To Win game vs Tulane

Arkansas DB Hudson Clark had a nice Pass Break up; then next play gets hurt on friendly fire defender slung runner right into him ; not sure he ever returned to the game??

Thanks for Week 1 heads up Army RB Noah Short ; added his 8- 83 led All RBs....Friday vs Lehigh missed that
Vincent is white

Rocky B

Master
Speaking of Charlie’s, I was looking at the Ball St box.
Seems like Spegal went from starter to 4th string. Really?

Rocky B

Master
I’m a bit behind in the Wisc game.....Mainly watching Iowa.
Yac just had a 14 yarder. 8-73. Nearing the end of the third quarter.

Rocky B

Master
Box score hunting.....
Lincoln Pare had a 45 yard TD run for Tx St.

Good to see him healthy

TwentyTwo

Master
Yes indeed Rocky B.! Was happy to see his name back in Box Score last week!

Iowa Kick Returner Kaden Wetjen is FAST!!! 33 Yards.....Hawkeye Offense is so frustrating to watch! McNamara almost a INT....Under thrown could have been TD. Depend on the Defense too much wears them out!

Dawson Pendergrass leading rusher for Baylor 69 yards on 9 carries