2024 College Football Week 0

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Week Zero is here. Nothing really too exciting.

FSU vs Ga Tech - Would be great for the Yellow Jackets to upset the Seminoles.

Hawaii plays late night - hopefully a big game for Landon Sims

Booth

Mentor

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Montana State is a big betting favorite against New Mexico!

Phall

Master
I haven't quite finished my obligations, but apparently Georgia Tech beat Florida State. Sorry to all the Seminoles who flew out to the Erye. Maybe they could still finish the pilgramage to James Joyce and jerk off into the sea, LOL.

TwentyTwo

Master
LOL Snow Plow!!

Speedy New Mexico WR Luke Wysong nice 53 yard catch!! 2 - 67 1st qtr already!

GLAD GaTech knocked off Florida State! Maybe LBer Blake Nichelson needs to go to another team!
For sure Leonardfan! King made some key runs and got the job done!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
FSU belongs in the Zoo. Nice win by Georgia Tech. Now that is how we start the season off on the right note!

TwentyTwo

Master
Some FCS Fireworks!!

Montana State Redshirt Freshman (6'-1" 200) RB Adam Jones Off-to-the-Races 93 YARD TD RUN vs. MWC New Mexico!
16 carries 163 yards rushing!

McNeese WR Matthew McAllister 80 yard TD Catch!!

Last edited:
DJ Oooga Booga was as advertised by the football experts that really know! The minds at castefootball

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Some FCS Fireworks!!

Montana State Redshirt Freshman (6'-1" 200) RB Adam Jones Off-to-the-Races 93 YARD TD RUN vs. MWC New Mexico!
16 carries 163 yards rushing!

McNeese WR Matthew McAllister 80 yard TD Catch!!

I saw the box score early on and Montana State was down by like 3 scores. Awesome to see them come back and win. Great to see another White RB emerge out of the FCS too!

Nice to see Luke Wysong get involved early in the season, he seemed to be a forgotten player last year.

https://x.com/i/status/1827482648316723613

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Landon Sims 5 for 45 at half! Chang needs to feed the man, kinda crappy weather in Aloha State. He should reach 100 against HBCU Delaware State.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Landon Sims 5 for 45 at half! Chang needs to feed the man, kinda crappy weather in Aloha State. He should reach 100 against HBCU Delaware State.

He only ended up with 10 carries for 58 yards. Somewhat disappointing that he was not asked to run more since the game was a blow out.

Rocky B

Master
Damnit, I was watching Montana St and noticed Adam Jones, but turned the channel. Then I saw I saw in the boxes today and reading above that he went off. Awesome.

Side note, I saw Laube fumble and then Schrader mop up (while others were doing well). Guerendo wit a long TD return. Uggh

jphoss

Mentor
I barely watched the fsu ga tech game but caught the last quarter and I don’t know if anyon else witnessed the fsu defense meltdown at the end but basically ga tech was in fg range, they run some motion (don’t know why just to handoff and center the ball for fg) but the snap was mistimed and they lost 11 yards putting them out of fg range. On 3 down ga tech runs a simple wr screen and the fsu “athletes” allow a nothing play call go for 12 yards and put ga tech back in fg range for the win! Of course they won’t get blamed for it but it was still hilarious to watch

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I barely watched the fsu ga tech game but caught the last quarter and I don’t know if anyon else witnessed the fsu defense meltdown at the end but basically ga tech was in fg range, they run some motion (don’t know why just to handoff and center the ball for fg) but the snap was mistimed and they lost 11 yards putting them out of fg range. On 3 down ga tech runs a simple wr screen and the fsu “athletes” allow a nothing play call go for 12 yards and put ga tech back in fg range for the win! Of course they won’t get blamed for it but it was still hilarious to watch
FSU has a very porous defense and Haynes king played very well. I don’t know what year King is but I thought he showed a lot I of poise and is potential pro material.

He ran and passed well the entire game.