2024 Buffalo Bills

jacque

Guru
The Bills come into 2024 lead by possibly the best QB in the league, Josh Allen, but missing key stud LB Matt Milano to injury. Last year the Bills had 17 whites on the roster with 6 starters, this year, the Bills will carry 15. With 4 starters.

QB: Josh Allen
OL David Edwards
OL Connor McGovern
TE Dalton Kincaid

Injury starter: LB Baylon Spector

With Dalton Kincaid often playing WR, Dawson Knox, a pure TE, could be considered a 5th starter.

Key players:

Rookie DB Cole Bishop WSTD and rotational player primed to become an eventual starter

Replacement LB Baylon Spector, filling in due to injuries

DE Casey Toohill who is a key rotational player putting up decent numbers

Part 2 coming soon*

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Maybe someone can correct me, but it appears RT Spencer Brown out of Northern Iowa is a White man. If so, the totals would be 16 & 5 which is fairly palatable, also factoring in Spector as a current starter and Bishop as a future starter. The practice squad however is rotten and I'm still upset that they never gave Andy Isabella a fair chance and now caste him aside.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Spencer Brown is White, and I agree Spector should be counted as a starter, doesn't matter that he became a starter due to injury, that often happens and the LB he's replacing is out for the season. Bishop's snap share has gone from 0% to 8% to 20% in the first three weeks. Would undoubtedly be higher if he hadn't been injured during much of training camp, so if he becomes a starter at some point the Bills will be up to seven overachievers in the starting lineup. Yes, too bad they don't have Isabella or at least one White receiver, just seems like they should. Cole Beasley could still be an effective piece for them along with Isabella and others but at least Kincaid is used mostly as a receiver.