2024 Air Force Falcons

Since 2005, the Falcons have started, 14, 19, 22, 18, 14, 14, 15, 17, 11, 12, 10, 11, 13, 14, 13, 16, 11, 10 and 13 whites. 17 whites this year, highest in 13 years and definitely going to be the whitest team in the country.

Good looking team finally with a white QB. FB Dylan Carson will get a lot of carries as will RB Kade Frew. Both WRs and the TE are our guys but don't expect them to catch too much.

Offense -
QB - John Busha
FB - Dylan Carson
WR - Cade Harris
WR - Brandon Engel
TE - Bruin Fleischmann
OT - Alex Moore
OG - Jackson Kohal
OC - Costen Cooley
OG - Michael McAninch
OT - Trevor Tate

Defense -
DE - Jack Curtis
DT - Aidan Swartz
DT - Daniel Grobe
OLB - Jackson Adams
ILB - Zach Juckel
SS - Levi Brown *played CB last year
FS - Jake Martin

icsept

Master
Good news for football fans. Better news for the USAF. I’m sure these are the type of White men we need as military officers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the write up. Just a reminder to check the list to see if a team has been claimed by someone else. @Claimjumper initially stated he was going to do this write up.

Thanks.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Great write up. Happy to see 7 Whiteys on defense. Was hoping to see a White RB.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Great write up. Happy to see 7 Whiteys on defense. Was hoping to see a White RB.
If it's the same system I think Brad Roberts was technically a fullback but I could be wrong on that one.

In some college systems fullbacks line up different and get touches similar to bell cow backs but these offenses are dwindling.

Rocky B

Master
Dylan Carson will get the most carries....
I’m just glad to see Jax Fl’s Kade Frew finally on the depth chart.

NikoDuke

Mentor
If it's the same system I think Brad Roberts was technically a fullback but I could be wrong on that one.

In some college systems fullbacks line up different and get touches similar to bell cow backs but these offenses are dwindling.
Brad Roberts. Had forgotten about how the NFL screwed him over..