2023 NBA Combine

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hoping Tubelis goes Top 15! OKC would be awesome.

Speaking of Brooklyn and Joe Harris. Harris really suffered from the team bringing ball hogs Kyrie and KD. Hoping he can bounce back strong next season and let those 3s fly.

Phall

Master
Victor Wembanyama, aka the black Chet Holmgren, and his Mets 92 team is getting pummeled in the French league finals by AS Monaco. I looked up Monaco's roster hoping that a few plucky white guys might be giving the anointed young celebrity a comeuppance, but alas. Monaco's roster is darker than the Phoenix Suns. Anyway, simply seeing basic coverage of any European basketball here is out of the ordinary and speaks to how this kid will be force-fed to the audience through the NBA medium. Just don't bet on the Spurs to start winning championships suddenly.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hoping Tubelis goes Top 15! OKC would be awesome.

Speaking of Brooklyn and Joe Harris. Harris really suffered from the team bringing ball hogs Kyrie and KD. Hoping he can bounce back strong next season and let those 3s fly.

Yeah I wish he would go in the first round. Tublis led the Pac 12 in Scoring and Rebounding. Sadly the Thunder and other teams are looking
to draft him in the second round. It's that white privlege where you almost always drop a round and lose alot of money despite his skill set!

Phall

Master
Tubelis doesn't appear in any of the first round mock drafts I've seen recently. If he gets picked, even by Brooklyn, he'll have a guaranteed roster spot and contract, at the least. If he slips into round 2, those provisions go out the window, and he'd perhaps be best served picking his team as a free agent.

I think Vukcevic is going to stick very quickly wherever he's picked based on the little bit of highlights I've caught. It's lazy to compare him to another Serbian second-round center, but there you go. Unfortunately, this NBA draft seems very likely to be the blackest draft in league history. For this reason, I could imagine a "conspiracy" scenario where the second round picks yield a few extra of our guys. We've been hearing so long that Drew Timme is not a real prospect that it's easy to forget how excellent he's been, both in terms of consistency and improvement.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tubelis doesn't appear in any of the first round mock drafts I've seen recently. If he gets picked, even by Brooklyn, he'll have a guaranteed roster spot and contract, at the least. If he slips into round 2, those provisions go out the window, and he'd perhaps be best served picking his team as a free agent.

I think Vukcevic is going to stick very quickly wherever he's picked based on the little bit of highlights I've caught. It's lazy to compare him to another Serbian second-round center, but there you go. Unfortunately, this NBA draft seems very likely to be the blackest draft in league history. For this reason, I could imagine a "conspiracy" scenario where the second round picks yield a few extra of our guys. We've been hearing so long that Drew Timme is not a real prospect that it's easy to forget how excellent he's been, both in terms of consistency and improvement.

maxres.jpg

Tristan Vukcevic: A Rising Star in the 2023 NBA Draft​

Locked on Fantasy Basketball

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The 2023 NBA Draft is just 5 days away guys. Hoping that we see a few more white American Born Players as well as the
continued success of the European Players. I wish the NFL would give more European Guys a chance to play in the league.

There is rumors that the Mavs will move on from Kyrie Irving. I hope that they are true as if he leaves he will be on his 5th different
team in the nba. He is a very good player but a selfish one and he hurts the team chemistry in my honest opinion.

So we have the NBA Draft on June 22nd and then the NBA Free Agency Signing Period starts on June 29th. There are so many good
white vetererans all over the league that will hopefully be going to better teams that will use their talents wisely. Look at the difference
it made for Lauri Markannen. All these guys need is for teams to support them and believe in them. Then play them & the results will
speak for themselves. It should be an exciting summer.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This article lies and is pure anti white racism. The author claims Gradey Dick is an unremarkable athlete. He had the 2nd fastest
shuttle time of any nba athlete at the NBA Combine. His vertical has been measured from 34 to 40 inches in different tests. How
in the world is this unremarkable or unathletic. The lies and stereotypes just never stop!

3 weeks ago – via Tim Cato @ The Athletic

Gradey Dick isn’t likely to be considered by Dallas, team and league sources tell The Athletic, all of whom were granted anonymity since they were not authorized to speak publicly about prospects. The team’s new front office is focused on athleticism and physicality much more than the old guard, which might have favored a skilled shooter but an unremarkable athlete like Dick.

Now read this article about Gradey Dick.

Oct 4, 2022 ... During KU's combine-like testing, Dick had a 40-inch vertical jump this fall. And the tape shows that off too.

icsept

Master
Yes, it appears that Gradey Dick will be the lone Whitey taken in the first round of the draft. He’s been mocked anywhere from 9th to 15th. I don’t mind if he drops a little and ends up on a decent team. It doesn’t do much good for guys like Franz Wagner to languish on a terrible team. Christian Braun is an NBA household name after playing in the Finals.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
This article lies and is pure anti white racism. The author claims Gradey Dick is an unremarkable athlete. He had the 2nd fastest
shuttle time of any nba athlete at the NBA Combine. His vertical has been measured from 34 to 40 inches in different tests. How
in the world is this unremarkable or unathletic. The lies and stereotypes just never stop!

3 weeks ago – via Tim Cato @ The Athletic

Gradey Dick isn’t likely to be considered by Dallas, team and league sources tell The Athletic, all of whom were granted anonymity since they were not authorized to speak publicly about prospects. The team’s new front office is focused on athleticism and physicality much more than the old guard, which might have favored a skilled shooter but an unremarkable athlete like Dick.

Now read this article about Gradey Dick.

Oct 4, 2022 ... During KU's combine-like testing, Dick had a 40-inch vertical jump this fall. And the tape shows that off too.

I saw one Draft Guru compare him to a more athletic Kyle Korver. LOL

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yes, it appears that Gradey Dick will be the lone Whitey taken in the first round of the draft. He’s been mocked anywhere from 9th to 15th. I don’t mind if he drops a little and ends up on a decent team. It doesn’t do much good for guys like Franz Wagner to languish on a terrible team. Christian Braun is an NBA household name after playing in the Finals.
Yeah you guys weren’t kidding when saying this might be the Blackest NBA Draft ever!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The NBA Draft is only 3 days away. In addition to that the free agency period is about to get really buy next week and especially as we
move into July. One player I'm curious what will happen with is Kristapps Porzingis. He has until this wed, June 21st to decide if he wants
to stay in Washington for his final year or become a free agent. I like what the Wizards are doing slowly building a team however they
have missed the playoffs 4 of the last 5 years. If Porzingis leaves it's because he wants to be in the playoffs and championships. So in two
days we will see what he decides. They are so many good white free agents this summer. Too many to list so it may be a fun summer to
keep track of all the guys moving around the league. Free Agency should be more exciting than the pathetic draft this year.

Last edited: