2023 Duke Blue Devils

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Since 2005, Duke has started 11, 10, 7, 7, 7, 9, 10, 7, 7, 11 10 6, 5, 4, 6, 7 and 4 White athletes. No write up was done in 2013. In 2023 they are projected to start 6.

Duke enters the 2023 season as potential sleeper in the ACC. Much like their in-state rival North Carolina, the Blue Devils boast one of the best QBs in the country - Riley Leonard. Leonard is similar to Maye - big, strong arm, dual threat, intelligent, athletic and talented. Leonard is much more overlooked by the national media. Let's root for a strong year!

Players to look out for include RB Grissim Anderson, TE Cole Finney, OT Jake Long, DE Sean Kelly (transger from Brown), underlcassmen LBs Nick Morris, Jeremiah Hasley, Carter Wyatt and Freshman DE Kevin O'Connor.

Offense
QB Riley Leonard
TE Nicky Dalmolin
LT Graham Barton
RG Justin Pickett
RT Jake Hornibrook

Defense
LB Cam Dillon

Emperor

I would suspect that at least 90% of those darker individuals do not have the grades to be at Duke, but I digress.

jphoss

Mentor
I would suspect that at least 90% of those darker individuals do not have the grades to be at Duke, but I digress.
I bet there are quite a few lacrosse players at duke who are better than a bunch of those “upsiders”

Phall

Master
Riley Leonard has jacked up his draft stock so far as to being mentioned in the second-half of next year's first round, around the 5th-6th QB. His profile was really helped by Duke smoking Clemson to start their season. I'd never heard of him, but he seems to have an excellent profile (no surprise) and perhaps should have been "rated" a bit higher out of high school (who knows).

Duke's head coach Mike Elko is one of the names bandied around to replace Mel Tucker at Michigan State. Elko will get other offers if he keeps going 8-4/9-3 with Duke football, maybe for a true SEC money factory. Interesting to see where he takes his current success.

There's a Hollywood writers strike going on right now. The owners aren't in line with their talent. I wonder if Elko's next deal (something along the lines of former MSU coach Mel Tucker's $95 million deal) should be credited and reappropriated to Riley Leonard, without whom none of that would be possible. You can make this case for all the black players too, and eventually, the coaches deserve to earn zero dollars. They are blessed by getting to hang out with a bunch of teenage negroes, so they should probably in fact be paying money into the system somehow. Who knows, I'm digressing.

What sort of white kids get into Duke these days?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Glad he’s on the mend and it’s nothing too serious. But it definitely halts any enthusiasm i had for this squad.