2023 Australian Open

icsept

Master
The Australian government has allowed Novak Djokovic to enter their country this year to compete in the tournament. Rafa is already eliminated by American Mac McDonald.

Should be a lot of good action for tennis fans.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Djokovic won his first round match with ease, losing only 7 games. I didn't watch any of it last year for the first time because of how the Australian government treated Novak but will this year. It's always a timely event, taking place in the middle of winter when there's not a lot else going on other than NFL playoffs and the NHL's long regular season (I no longer watch the NBA).

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Australian government has allowed Novak Djokovic to enter their country this year to compete in the tournament. Rafa is already eliminated by American Tommy McDonald.

Should be a lot of good action for tennis fans.
Hopefully to have a little justice in this world Novak D. can go onto to win the Australian Open which would tie him again with Nadal
for the most grand slam trophies in history. I've always loved this tournament but I hate how commie Australia as country has become!

Let's hope for alot of hot tennis for the men and the women. One of the best tournaments for people watching as many could be in the
worlds most beautiful women thread. :)

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You want to talk about epic? This is a 70 shot rally at the 2023 Australian Open!

Wow that's very impressive! The hand-eye coordination, focus and stamina needed for a duel like that is off the charts, given all the spins, direction and pace the pros hit with.

If the average NFL player had to endure something like that, he'd be rushed to the sideline "blue tent" and then be seen sitting on the bench glued to an oxygen mask for several minutes.

icsept

Master
Coco Gauff getting bigger and bigger. Broad shoulders and size 15 shoes. Not quite a linebacker, but at least a strong safety. Still a teenager though.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Coco Gauff is currently playing this world class athlete, Jelena Ostapenko aka Piggy.:

1-Janela Ostapenko.jpg
Ostapenko won the 2017 French Open. This is what she looked like then:

1-Jelena Ostepanko 2017 French.jpg
The announcers during this match were asking why Ostapenko's game has dropped off so much since winning the French. Hmm, gee, they just couldn't come up with anything. The fact that she's gained 100 or more pounds couldn't be mentioned, Clown World personified both on the court and in the booth.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Coco Gauff is currently playing this world class athlete, Jelena Ostapenko aka Piggy.:

Ostapenko won the 2017 French Open. This is what she looked like then:

The announcers during this match were asking why Ostapenko's game has dropped off so much since winning the French. Hmm, gee, they just couldn't come up with anything. The fact that she's gained 100 or more pounds couldn't be mentioned, Clown World personified both on the court and in the booth.
Clown World that the announcers even broached the subject of her game dropping off. Then they are so puzzled as to why. Totally bizarre. But then again, fat-shaming is verboten. Being obese cannot even be called unhealthy now by the medical community, just like they cannot affirm that only women give birth. Their collective mental devolution cascading into hell's depths...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Porky overpowers Gauff and defeats her in straight sets. Perhaps this will herald an influx of obese, sumo-sized female players onto the tour along with beefed up trannies. . .

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Porky overpowers Gauff and defeats her in straight sets. Perhaps this will herald an influx of obese, sumo-sized female players onto the tour along with beefed up trannies. . .
Lol! Maybe this will end the Gauff fandom by the talking heads, but I doubt it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Lol! Maybe this will end the Gauff fandom by the talking heads, but I doubt it.
No Coco and any other male or female tennis player from America or around the world will be worshipped as they
do with anyone of the magical race. I have some hispanics that I know that laugh at how everyone bows down to them. They
could say that and not be fired but if a white says it the world will end.

icsept

Master
Jessica Pegula is through to the quarterfinals. I guess she has some Asian genes, but is basically White. Her family owns the Buffalo Bills. She’s the 3 seed, and has been playing really well for the last couple years, with no majors to show for it. She doesn’t have any spectacular weapons, but is a solid, gritty competitor. She has a nice demeanor, and i enjoy watching her.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Aryna Sabalenka progresses through her semifinal with Magda Linette in straight sets to reach her first major grand slams finals. She
is very talented and I wouldn't mind seeing her win it all.

On the mens side Novak Djokovic is onto the semi finals tommorow. Hoping he crusies to the finals on Sunday and ties Nadals All Time
Grand Slams Record!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the update WL. The Women's side needs a consistent player that we'd be glad to succeed and not someone the media cheers for, if ya know what I mean. Hopefully Sabalenka could be one.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Aryna is from Belarus and doesn’t look like a linebacker. Doubt the media will catch on to her. Personally I enjoy the rotation that is women’s tennis, given how hot some of them are. Camilla Giorgi is unbelievable, for instance

I guess I’m not as much of a purist but it’s the only reason I watch women’s tennis or track or gymnastics

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I don't think I'll being staying up to watch either final. They should be good ones though. It would be an immense and very satisfying victory for Djokovic. Stefanos Tsitsipas is very entertaining to watch.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Should be good Finals. Too bad I don't have cable and neither will be on for me. Djokovic can reach 22 Grand Slams and tie Nadal. I still think he was so screwed out of competing in Grand Slam events during the Coronapocolypse fearmongering. He is on a mission for good reason.
Edit: And in the Women's Final I'm pulling for Rybakina. She's from Moscow, Russia and has no tattoos. And yes, those are the reasons I'm pulling for her. :)

Last edited:

Quiet Speed

Mentor

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Congrats to the lovely Aryna Sabalenka.
571b4-16749290354103-1920.jpg

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Congrats to the lovely Aryna Sabalenka.
571b4-16749290354103-1920.jpg
Congratulations and I agree that she is lovely.

I find it wonderful that the final was between a Russian and a Belarusian. Two of the countries in our modern clown world’s “axis of evil”. I imagine lots of liberal cucks and tribesmen who watch tennis were quite upset by this. Good I say!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Novak Djokovic. The Greatest Tennis Player of All Time and he isn't done quite yet. Got a couple more good years
of tennnis left in him. I want him to put the Grand Slams Record out of reach of anyone forever.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I ended up watching very little of it this year contrary to my intentions, but huge congrats to Novak the GOAT. How satisfying it must make him feel to come back the following year after what the Aussie government did to him last year and win yet another Australian Open title!

He also looks to be the last man standing of the Big Three as Federer is now in his 40s and Nadal is back to having injury problems (maybe a result of his zeal to take the poisonous vax shots). Djokovic was likely cheated out of a couple of additional Slam titles last year so hopefully he can keep going and win more. Due to his principled stand and all-around character he's now gained a very large following world-wide.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I ended up watching very little of it this year contrary to my intentions, but huge congrats to Novak the GOAT. How satisfying it must make him feel to come back the following year after what the Aussie government did to him last year and win yet another Australian Open title!

He also looks to be the last man standing of the Big Three as Federer is now in his 40s and Nadal is back to having injury problems (maybe a result of his zeal to take the poisonous vax shots). Djokovic was likely cheated out of a couple of additional Slam titles last year so hopefully he can keep going and win more. Due to his principled stand and all-around character he's now gained a very large following world-wide.
Well said Don! Three cheers to Novak the GOAT. I’m not a huge tennis fan but I respect him as much as any athlete in any sport.