2022 Running Backs

jeffcorner

So 2022 is kind of a success then for the RB position in college football. There were 4 guys in the top 20 or 25. I think we ought to celebrate the "little" (or big IMO) victories like these. Ultimately, one day in the near future, I really hope there is equality at every position. My definition of "equality" as it relates to football: Being assigned to positions based solely off of performance and capability instead of skin-tone.

Rocky B

Master
TJ McDaniel transfers to NAU.....
One last opportunity....Stay healthy kid!

It's to early to start a 2023 rb thread imo but Stanford might have another Toby Gerhart in a few years. Redshirt frosh Jacob Lowe is third on their current depth chart behind the overrated E Smith and our really talented honkey Casey Filkins. Stanford was so banged up last year they were using hockey safety Mitch Legber to tote the pigskin. I can't find Danny McFadden who is pretty talented but Impretty sure he was a sophomore last year. Lowe is 6 foot 230 pounds b7t has some nice wheels. As Smith and Filkins are upperclassmen it might be his job as of 2024.

I was looking up North Dakota State transfer Dominin Ganella for South Florida and it turns out they have another white rb on the team in bruiser Jason Albritton. He had 12 carries for 72 yards. Not bad for a pwo. I don't know if it was garbage time but he had 4 carries for 40 yards against temple. Neither rb is on the current 3 deep but Ganella should move up. He's got some talent.

Warhawk_46

Master
Michael Herzog, Hillsdale, he is a finalist for the D2 player of the year award. I wonder if he will up for the CFL as he is a Canadian native.