2022 Indianapolis Colts

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jake Funk promoted to 53-man roster, here’s hoping he gets a few carries.
It's sad it's on the last game of the regular season but I predict he gets a few carries. The Colts are probably trying to decide what
practice squad players to keep for next year. Let's hope he gets a few holes to run through if they play him at running back.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The gold standard remains Crissy Collinworth's claim that Donovan McNabb could throw the ball 80 yards with a flick of his wrist from his knees, but I imagine the hyperbole surrounding Richardson will be through the roof if he has a successful rookie season.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The gold standard remains Crissy Collinworth's claim that Donovan McNabb could throw the ball 80 yards with a flick of his wrist from his knees, but I imagine the hyperbole surrounding Richardson will be through the roof if he has a successful rookie season.

If this guy has a successful rookie season I would be stunned. He’s not a good quarterback. I don’t know what his physical stats are but having watched some Florida games this past year I was totally underwhelmed

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If this guy has a successful rookie season I would be stunned. He’s not a good quarterback. I don’t know what his physical stats are but having watched some Florida games this past year I was totally underwhelmed

Don't worry I'm sure the zebra refs will give him all the help he needs combined with the rule changes over the last decade. All of that
and the flick of the wrist. The next Brady. Lmao.

Warhawk_46

Master
He can run very well… he can to hit the broad side of a barn and can’t get past his first read.

IRONGUARD

Guru
As bad as this team is this year, There is a real chance it will be my favorite to watch. We have both Alec Pierce and Evan Hull to root for in this upcoming season. Also, with a "new " rookie running QB behind center, I would expect him to get injured in short order. This could give us the very cool Gardner Minshew taking over by mid season.

I am very excited to see what A Pierce can do, he needs to work on his hands but has all the physical tools to excel as the deep receiver. I also hope they get the speedy, powerful Hull going to pound the football. This may be a great year to watch the Colts.