2022 Florida Gators

Since 2006 Florida has started 6, 6, 6, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 4, 6, 5, 1, 4, 2, 2, and 1 white players. 4 this year which is somehow a big jump.

This is the weirdest write up I've done ever on this website. UF is consistently one of the darkest teams in the nation, but they will start two white WRs this year. I still can't find myself rooting for this team. Trent Whittemore has been a mainstay for this team's WR core and will start once again. Ricky Pearsall transfers over from ASU, and has been a star of the spring. Both Pearsall and Whittemore having received raving reviews from the coaching staff this off-season.

On the OL Michael Tarquin will make sure Pearsall and Whittemore aren't alone. LG Ethan White (white dad and a very dark med looking mom) is also a starter.

A lot of us hoped Ohio State transfer Jack Miller could subplant the quota starter but it doesn't look to be happening. The only two defensive players who looked like they had a shot at PT, UCLA transfer LB Noah Keeter (three star HS recruit, walked on at UF) and DT Griffin McDowell (transition from OL to DL) have BOTH been moved to TE, where UF is thin. Despite this, neither appears in line to start and some projections don't even have them at the three deep. That said, Keeter and McDowell have both had impressive offseasons so I think one if not both should get some snaps this year, especially with how thin UF is at TE. OLD/DE Jack Pyburn is a scholarship freshman but I don't think he will factor in until next year.

Offense -
WR - Trent Whittemore
WR - Ricky Pearsall
LG - Ethan White
RT - Michael Tarquin

Defense - None

Notable back ups include QB Jack Miller, TEs Noah Keeter, Griffin McDowell, and Jonathan Odom, LG Riley Simonds, RG Josh Braun and OLB Jack Pyburn.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Richardson is big but he will not be a successful nfl quarterback no matter how much the media wants him to be. His decision making isn’t great. He would be a better running back

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like quite a few black players are either declaring early or going into the portal. With the pedophile kitna kicked off the team Jack Miller may be able to get a shot at the starting job for next year with the bowl game. It’s great seeing this team implode. Napier certainly has put on a master class on how not to recruit for a program (although he is too caste entrenched to realize it).