2022 European Track & Field Championships

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The 2022 Euro Champs starts on August 15th. There are so many great male & female
athletes to touch on much for this first post but I'm super pumped to see how it goes. It
is being held in Berlin, Germany so I expect a strong performance from the german men
and women.

I'm a little bummed to see a few things. Ramil Guliyev and Filippo Tortu are only running in
the 200 meters. We have so few elite level sprinters currently and I would have preferred to see
both of them go for the double. Especially Tortu as he is so young. Tortu's Coach is steering him
away from the 100 and soley to be a 200 meters sprinter. Bad move in my opinion. Oh well it will be a very fast
200 meters finals. Charlie Dobson of the United Kingdom should compete for a medal.

Hoping for countless personal bests from the great men & women from around Europe! :)

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I'm a little bummed to see a few things. Ramil Guliyev and Filippo Tortu are only running in
the 200 meters. We have so few elite level sprinters currently and I would have preferred to see
both of them go for the double. Especially Tortu as he is so young. Tortu's Coach is steering him
away from the 100 and soley to be a 200 meters sprinter.

Unfortunately we have no contenders at the Men's 100m.
In fact, this might be the first European Championships ever with no whites in the final.
Hoping someone can step up and represent.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes I agree jacknyc. The 100 meters for men across Europe has never been so dismal for our guys especially. The constant immigration for decades now and the racial slotting and discrimination against the white youth is starting to show. Well
my hope is that they have went to hard and too fast with their communist takeover of sports and everything else. More people are waking up around the world. Will it be enough to stop this destruction of all of our rights? We must believe we can
win in the end because if we lose it will be like China for the World and we will all have no rights. At that point sports won't mean much if we can't even eat or have a place to live. Let's try to stay positive and fight against this crap in all areas of society.

For the man our best chance to make the finals is Julian Wagner. After hm it's a real long shot as our guys are too inconsistant. I do think we will see a few slide though. It would be great if we could at minimum get 3 or 4 of our guys into the finals.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/filippo-tortu-doesn-t-hide-and-warns-opponents/ar-AA10B8lJ

AA10iJ1g.img

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Bump. Day Two is about to start and we will see the mens and womens 100 meters semi finals and then later the finals along with many other finals. Get your popcorn out and a few cold ones and enjoy it gentlemen! :)

mastermulti

Master
VOLKO IS IN THE 100 FINAL
Luckenkemper, Perez and Swoboda are in the 100 final.
(Rebekka Haase must be embarassed running 11.52 in front of a German crowd)

All 4 long odds of a medal, but good to see Volko run an equal NR 10.13 in windless conditions. I was wondering if he was washed up.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jan Volko just missed winning a bronze. He finished in 4th place running a 10.16 in lane 1. I'm gutted for him as he was so close to another major medal. Hope he can p.b before the season ends in Europe.

Sandra Perkovic is amazing winning again s well as Jakub I. and I can't forget the mens long jump. Tentoglou jumped a new European Championship Record of 8.52 meters! :)

mastermulti

Master
A close up 4th for Volko as Jacobs runs a season best to win.

And an unbelievable win for Gina Luckenkemper 10.99 by 5/1000ths from Kambunji with Netta 3rd in 11.00.
Asher-Smith's injury would have made huge impactvon results as she limped home in 16 seconds.
This will be a good race to see when it makes Youtube in a few hours

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Verena Sailer of Germany was the last female sprinter to win the European Championships. I was excited then but even more pumped now. Gina Luckenkemper is truely world class. This was her 3rd sub 11 race
of her career. She won the gold medal as Europes Fastest Women with the heart and courage that very few have. Despite a poor start she never gave up literally diving across the finish line. That is one heck of a
comeback. Never seen hardly anything like it! I've always had a crush on her. Luckenkcmper is only 25 so she is just enterring into her prime years. It would suprise me to see her go sub 11 again and break her p.b.
before the summer ends. Congrats to the lovely Gina Luckenkemper. :campeon:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Fastest Woman in All of Europe and gold medal winner. Gina Luckenkemper of Germany! :)

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
The Fastest Women in All of Europe Gina Luckenkemper of Germany! :)

I haven't seen a comeback like that since Lemaitre in Rio for the bronze but that was over 200m and that was for the bronze but she seemed to be down 10 meteres with 40 meters to go...

PS Germany has been performing way above the country's form at recent meets. A German male even won a marathon in a sprint over an Isreali import. Israel officially has the worlds fastest taxi drivers and security guards. What a better way to run off hot sauce on a falafel with a 10 mile run...

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
The Germans finally!!! showing up on the track!
A surprising, but great win for Luckenkemper. No one would have predicted that. She came home strong at the end of the race.
Swoboda was 4th, and still has yet to go under 11 seconds. She is great at 60m, but really needs to work on the 2nd half of her race.

In the men's 100m, a very good (and surprising) showing for Volko, the only white European in the race. I thought his best days were behind him.
Meanwhile, the race showed strong evidence of the African migration to Europe over the past couple of decades.
2 black Italians, a black Irishman, a black Frenchman, and 3 black Brits.
This may be the first European Championships without a white medalist in the Men's 100m.

In the long jump, it was a nice sweep, with Tentoglou of Greece, Montler of Sweden, and Pommery of France going 1-2-3.
Fincham-Dukes of Great Britain, had been in the medals, until his best jump was ruled a foul under protest.
Anyway, white men can certainly long jump.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
A track question for the guys here. Who is the better long jumper? Greg Rutherford or M. Tentoglou? It's neck and neck with a slight edge to Rutherford for more golds at the highest level. Yet Tentoglou has jumped further with his
8.60 meter jump and today a new european championship record of 8.52 meters. Tentoglou should have taken his last jump. He does this alot but he is in his prime and you never know when he might just finally get that perfect jump.
I've often thought that Tentoglou has a chance at the world record of 8.95 meters. I know it's a long ways away but he is capable. I know Rutherford could run the 100 in the high 10.30's range. I wonder what times Tentoglou could run?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The German Men were so unimpressive. All 3 failed to make the finals. Would have liked to see Deniz Almas in there. Julian Wagner had a descent lane draw but missed the finals by 1/100th of a second. He didn't look like himself but I blame
his coach as he hadn't raced since the Olympics. Wagner is almost never a part of the relay and doesn't get invited to many races it seems even at home. Very strange. He is way better than what he showed today but I blame it on ring rust. He hasn't
raced in a month. It's not rocket science. The other import germans had every opportunity but just failed too. I think racing next to Lamont Marcel Jacobs made Wagner nervous. He seems to have lost his form after Jacobs passed him as he was
trying to overstride in my opinion. Again I must say that Jan Volko performed exceptionally running out of lane 1 in the semifinals and the finals. Very tough yet he ran 10.13 and 10.16. Something to be proud of and even more so in lane 1.

It's sad to see the imports taken over everything in Europe. The Masters have wanted this for a century. To destroy our people and culture. Look up the K a l e r g i Plan for those that don't know why only white nations have mass non white immigration.
So sad but I'm hoping the european people wake up and fight back before we go extinct from the earth. The same plan is happening here in America.

Here is a video of the mens 100 meters semifinals races for those who missed it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One last quick note. I'm starting to think that Volko is like Richard Kilty despite running hard today. A fast starter and but can never finish strong. The same thing with Ewa Swoboda on the womens side. Hope I'm wrong but they just
blast off like a rocket and then fade almost every time. I still root for them but they need that 200 meters endurance to get them over the hump.

Back to Gina Luckenkemper. If she gets a good start today she would have ran a 10.90 to 10.95! I have no doubt about that but she is the 2022 European Champion regardless. Well done Gina!

sprintstar

Mentor
Wagner's coach needs to work with him going stride into the line then lean, He leaned almost 1-1/4 strides from the line.......young sprinter with basic mistake...otherwise he will be much faster next year.... Neita of GB is a very sour faced loser...walks off immediately...(guess she thinks she was second) The rail cam truly gives one an idea of how quick these girls are....

Those races on a track like Hayward would be .05-10 faster ......