2022 Defensive Backs

You sure? He participated in Stanford's pro day and isn't listed on the team site.
You are correct sir. He apparently had a he'll of a pro day with a 4.39 forty. I thought he was a high 4.5 guy. Might even make somebody's practice squad while one site already had him listed as a free safety. I wonder how long it takes for Riley Moss to get moved to safety as he will be drafted on the third day. He's a 2nd round talent but because he's white.........

I find it funny Washington State will play white rbs and an occasional wr and they had a white safety in Hunter Escoria last year but on their current 2 deep in the secondary there are no white guys yet 3 native Hawaians. If that's not proof most coaches won't recruit white dbs I don't know what else to say. This is not some rare coincidence. Iowa can start 8 whites on defense last year and finish third nationally in D. I just can't see why more coaches get out and get more Caucasians.

On a side note Iowa cb Jamison Heinz has been pushed off the 2 deep at corner as of right now. He came in as a rb so I can see it but just don't like it though I really could see Cb frosh John Nestor get some playing time. Really good man on man corner.