2022 Cincinnati Bengals

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Bengals are one of the “relatively White friendliest” teams in the NFL, much like the team they faced in the Super Bowl last season, the Los Angeles Rams. The biggest weakness by far on last year’s team was the offensive line, with the result that improving it was a major priority this offseason. It’s gone from 4/5 Black last year to 4/5 White in 2022, but the Steelers made mincemeat of it in Week one. Hopefully that was an aberration and as the team jells the line will play better. Certainly the talent on paper is a big improvement over previous seasons.

It needs to be much better because QB Joe Burrow has taken quite a pounding his first two seasons in the league as the first overall draft pick in 2020. Burrow has justified his lofty draft status and is a great talent, maybe even a transcendent one if he can be kept upright and given enough time to throw.

The Bengals are noteworthy in that they start three Whites on defense, practically an outlier in today’s NFL, and all three of them are outstanding – ends Sam Hubbard and Trey Hendricksen, and linebacker Logan Wilson.

Tight end Hayden Hurst came over from the Falcons and immediately strengthened that position. Trent Taylor, whose career got off to a promising start with the 49ers before being derailed by injuries, is a back-up WR and punt returner.

Although the overall number of Whites on the 53 man roster is just 18, that’s still one of the best numbers among the 32 teams, and the 9 White starters ties the Rams for the highest in that category.

QB: Joe Burrow, Brandon Allen
LT: Jonah Williams
LG: Cordell Volson (first White guy I’ve ever come across with the name Cordell)
C: Ted Karras
RG: Alex Cappa, Max Scharping
WR: Trent Taylor
TE: Hayden Hurst, Drew Sample, Mitchell Wilcox

LDE: Sam Hubbard
RDE: Trey Hendricksen
WLB: Logan Wilson, Clay Johnston

Number of White starters: 9
Number of Whites on 53 man roster: 18
Grade: C-

P: Kevin Huber
PK: Evan McPherson
LS: Cal Adomitus

Practice squad: G Nate Gilliam, QB Jake Browning, WR Trenton Irwin, P Drue Chrisman, TE Nick Bowers

Last edited:
This team still exemplifies the Caste System rule that a White player's best chance at making an NFL roster is to be a superstar at his position. If not among the best in the league, White players are downgraded based on a lack of melanin ("upside").

Bengals have 9 white starters (including 4 Star players) and only 5 white backups across the whole 53 man roster. What are the odds of this happening in a non-CS world?

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This team still exemplifies the Caste System rule that a White player's best chance at making an NFL roster is to be a superstar at his position. If not among the best in the league, White players are downgraded based on a lack of melanin ("upside").

Bengals have 9 white starters (including 4 Star players) and only 5 white backups across the whole 53 man roster. What are the odds of this happening in a non-CS world?

Very perceptive post and absolutely spot on. There used to be a commonly heard complaint (whine is more like it) that Blacks "have to be twice as good as Whites to succeed." It's still heard in fact in the fake world of the media but it was never remotely true as over a half century of "affirmative action" documents. Firing a POC is often all but impossible no matter how incompetent and disruptive they are. But it has become true, as White men are being rapidly replaced in every field and endeavor, that they have to excel to have any chance at a fair opportunity and that's certainly more true than ever in football and sports in general.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Great post @Freedom Convoy and welcome! Excellent response Don.

Btw, it appears they have another TE Mitchell Wilcox on the active roster.

1663273288152.png

Also, I want to highlight one player on the PUP list, the former star from Michigan State Joe Bachie. He was the backup MLB last year and got a few starts when Wilson was hurt. I assume once healthy he'll resume that role.

So in total the Bengals could have 18 or 19 guys at some point this year. Go Bengals!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I missed Wilcox, now added. Hopefully Bachie will only be on IR for four games.

Very perceptive post and absolutely spot on. There used to be a commonly heard complaint (whine is more like it) that Blacks "have to be twice as good as Whites to succeed." It's still heard in fact in the fake world of the media but it was never remotely true as over a half century of "affirmative action" documents. Firing a POC is often all but impossible no matter how incompetent and disruptive they are. But it has become true, as White men are being rapidly replaced in every field and endeavor, that they have to excel to have any chance at a fair opportunity and that's certainly more true than ever in football and sports in general.

Thank you Don and Freethinker for the warm welcome.
I am a long-time fan of the site. Very grateful to CF for documenting and analyzing the Cultural Marxism that we witness every day in front of our eyes, but most people do not understand.

The discrimination against white athletes in football has been on my radar for about 15 years, since I was a kid in high school.

My "red pill" moments included seeing Wes Welker released by the Dolphins after being kept as a backup, despite playing like a star every time he touched the field for the Dolphins.

I was in high school at the time and I remember watching an NFL Replay game where Welker was returning punts for the Dolphins and seeing him run circles around the competition thinking "Who is this guy? Why have I never heard of him? And why is he not allowed to play consistently? (despite obviously being the best offensive option on the team)". At age 14, part of me was surprised that a small white WR even existed in the NFL, but since Welker was so dominant (after going undrafted and being underutilized), I wondered how many others were overlooked.

I noticed that a wildly disproportionate number of White athletes had to make it in the NFL as undrafted players, like Welker. It seemed like they always had to take the "long road." No matter how talented the player.

Seeing Jacob Hester given ZERO opportunity to play tailback in the NFL after leading LSU to the championship as a tailback. Somehow it was simply assumed that Hester ought to be converted to NFL fullback just because he was 230 pounds and White + a top college tailback. It was outrageous.

The list of examples goes on and has been well documented here on the site.

The racial stereotyping of white athletes as "overachievers", "possession receivers", "blue collar athletes" was very obvious to me (even before finding Caste Football) and my perspective on this changed as I became aware of the discrimination. It began to look silly and ridiculous how top 'analysts' always reverted to these shallow racial labels despite branding themselves as experts.

Even the way an NFL TV commentator would pronounce the name of a White Wide Receiver...almost sounding shocked at they caught a pass or made a defender miss. Or they sounded as if they had never heard of this guy before. (I wonder if anybody else noticed this). But I noticed it a lot in Welker's early years.

IIRC, found the site in about 2007/2008 by Google searching the term "White wide receivers" (Before Google began censoring search results post-2016.)

When I found this site, it only confirmed what I already knew both unconsciously and consciously. Whites are allowed to play certain positions like Offensive Line and Fullback and Tight End. Any small White player is told to bulk up if he would stand any chance in hell at making it to the league. This was the NFL's unspoken rule (similar to the old rule that every QB must be over 6'2 (if they are White), which I mention because one of my earliest football memories was seeing Doug Flutie get screwed by the Buffalo Bills). The Caste System was like the elephant in the room that everybody unconsciously knew, but nobody would point out that unfair racial discrimination was taking place.

My best friend played high school football with Brent Urban and he was shocked that Urban was recruited to play NCAA Football, despite not being anywhere close to the best player he had seen in high school. But being 6'7, we concluded that Urban was recruited based on his "upside" and potential, due to his size. (He did end up becoming a very solid player). The other high school player we personally knew that got recruited was black quarterback Brandon Bridge. I noticed that having the correct skin color also made scouts think you have great upside. "Upside" seemed like the result of an equation (size*melanin=upside). I later realized that melanin was more crucial to the upside equation than size. NFL seems to value players' 'upside' more than what they've accomplished on a football field.

In the past 15 years there have been major breakthroughs at positions like Wide Receiver (15-20 years ago it was almost unheard of for white WRs to be allowed to play unless they were 6'5 like Joe Jurevicius and Drew Bennett), and Running Back. Whites also dominate the ranks of the receiving Tight Ends in the league now (how many of these TEs are converted WRs who were switched positions for being White).

Major setbacks have taken place at Defensive Back (death of the White NFL Safety), Quarterback (the agenda that never never seems to die despite a lack of success), all defensive positions, and OL.

In the past 15 years at least 5-6 Super Bowl Champion Teams have been the #1 WHITEST team in the league of 32. That's about 10-20x more than what you would statistically expect. We're talking teams with around 40% White players, which allow a handful of exceptionally talented Whites (that are usually overlooked by other teams) to play at the forbidden positions and on defense. It just happened again last season with the Rams' Super Bowl victory. You'd think more GMs would have woken up by now to the talent they are overlooking and underrating, but it seems like with teams like the Packers and Patriots have gone in the other direction and nobody wants to emulate what has been working for the championship teams.

They seem to forget that their job is to win Super Bowls by playing the BEST available players and fielding the best possible team. Hard to believe this can happen in a league that is supposedly highly competitive / win-at-all costs.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
5yba_jvCf9KnaI5m.jpg:large

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks WhiteLightning! How did you do that??

Making the WR ; DB ; TE threads usually had no problem posting players pics. Not sure what the issue is with the Hubbard pic? But have been running into this problem more recently.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thanks WhiteLightning! How did you do that??

Making the WR ; DB ; TE threads usually had no problem posting players pics. Not sure what the issue is with the Hubbard pic? But have been running into this problem more recently.
Go the the picture you want to post. Right click and scroll down till you find the copy image link. Then come to this great website
that we all love. If you look above to the left of the emotiocons there is a image pic. Click on that. Then click on url and then
copy and paste it. Hope I described it ok. Your an MVP here Twentytwo! Your hard work and great skills are a thing to be admirred.
Always remember that the little things we do here does little by little create a ripple effect in society. Whites are slowly waking up.
We will always fight for our people and our future.

Back to the Bengals. They have a chance at another Super Bowl Run. I know it's early in the playoffs but they looked great yesterday!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://nfltraderumors.co/arrest-warrant-issued-for-bengals-rb-joe-mixon/

Most of us here can recall Joe Mixon punching a White woman a few years back - It was captured on film - I believe it was the same year he was drafted. Looks like the old Tom Iron rule predictably comes up again.

Always found it odd that Ray Rice was blacklisted from the league for a similar incident in an elevator with his gf or wife yet Mixon was a 2nd round pick, has made millions of dollars and never been a target of the "woke" mob.

white is right

Hall of Famer

Most of us here can recall Joe Mixon punching a White woman a few years back - It was captured on film - I believe it was the same year he was drafted. Looks like the old Tom Iron rule predictably comes up again.

Always found it odd that Ray Rice was blacklisted from the league for a similar incident in an elevator with his gf or wife yet Mixon was a 2nd round pick, has made millions of dollars and never been a target of the "woke" mob.
The Bungles have made hay with signing the miscreants of the NFL. I think it's because the Brown family knows they have these players over a barrel as it's sign with the last chance saloon Bungles or it's off the CFL or worse...

PS The Browns should do a 23 and Me test I swear they changed their name from the Braunsteins to Browns in the 19th century...

Last edited:

Phall

Master

Glad this has already been covered here. I watched that video... he walked into the burrito joint at 2am and cold-cocked her, knocked her bitch-ass right out! I remember the "hoopla" surrounding his forgiveness, like he was some sort of Christ-figure.

Personally, I do not care for this Joe Mixon guy one bit!