2022 Chicago Bears

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
2022 Chicago Bears
The Bears are one of the most anti-White organizations in this putrid league. I can't remember the last time they had a compelling team with a decent number of White players. They don't allow Whites at any skill positions and on defense they are limited to the occasional rotational DL or backup LB. Let's hope this rotten squad goes 0-17 lead by Pepe the Frog (hat tip to LF).

Total White Athletes on Roster (Starters in bold)
13 Whites total, with 3 starters. Grade: F

QB - Trevor Siemian
TE - Cole Kmet, Ryan Griffin
T - Riley Reiff
G - Cody Whitehair, Michael Schofield III
C - Dieter Eiselen
LB - Jack Sanborn, A.J. Klein, Sterling Weatherford
K - Cairo Santos
P - Trenton Gill
LS - Patrick Scales

IR - Doug Kramer (OL), Lucas Patrick
PS - Nathan Peterman (QB), Chase Allen (TE), Kellen Diesch (OL), Zachary Thomas (OL), Michael Niese (OL)

I'll check the box-score for Kmet and I'll cross my fingers that injuries at LB give Weatherford and Sanborn opportunities on defense. In the preseason, Sanborn was a WTM every game. The only other positive development would be for some of the PS offensive lineman to make their way to the 53 man roster at some point to Whiten that sumo unit. Overall its very bleak.

Edit 11/10/22: Sanborn elevated to starter. AJ Klein added via trade and some offensive line shuffling.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
An unexpected positive development is that UFA Jack Sanborn at least for now is Chicago's starting WLB. This happened after MLB Roquan Smith was traded to the Ravens and Nicholas Morrow moved from WLB to MLB, leaving Sanborn to take over the weakside.

Let's hope this is a legitimate opportunity for Sanborn, who played 88% of the snaps last week following Smith's trade after having played none up till that point.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hey LeonardFan. Sorry but your favorite quarterback is out for the rest of the year most likely. Don' let it ruin your turkey day. Lmao.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Oh no Speedy recovery for pepe da frog.

As mentioned before, it's not sustainable having your "franchise" QB run around like a chicken with his head cut off 15x a game.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

As mentioned before, it's not sustainable having your "franchise" QB run around like a chicken with his head cut off 15x a game.
I guess my rhetorical question answered itself. I blame the Chicago staff for the injury. They should have known this would happen but they wanted all those rushing yards to jumpstart an offense on life support. Where did that shortsightedness leave them?

Last edited:

icsept

Master

Clearly, it’s not sustainable. Josh Allen needs to scale back the running as well. He took a shot to the knee yesterday. Other than a strong arm, Fields has no passing acumen. No different than Trey Lance, who can’t even run that well. Who is the last running quarterback to win a Super Bowl? What is the obsession? The best way to piss off your wide receivers and running backs is to be a one man team. They’ll never get paid.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Jim McMahon ran the ball sometimes but mostly just to buy time I think? I barely remember it was so long ago. Arguably the last successful bears team though.

Flint

Mentor
Jim McMahon ran the ball sometimes but mostly just to buy time I think? I barely remember it was so long ago. Arguably the last successful bears team though.
Rex Grossman took the Bears to a Super Bowl. He didn’t run at all. Anyone remember Bobby Douglas? He was a running QB for the Bears in the 70’s. How did Fields get hurt? On a run or sack?

While lots of run first QB’s get hurt, like RG III, some of them stick around, Murray and Jackson are still doing well. Donovan McNabb was a runner then stopped and had a good run as a passing QB.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I stand corrected. I don’t remember the bears Super Bowl w Grossman though I do recall he was a solid quarterback.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Rex Grossman took the Bears to a Super Bowl. He didn’t run at all. Anyone remember Bobby Douglas? He was a running QB for the Bears in the 70’s. How did Fields get hurt? On a run or sack?

While lots of run first QB’s get hurt, like RG III, some of them stick around, Murray and Jackson are still doing well. Donovan McNabb was a runner then stopped and had a good run as a passing QB.
It was on a run in which he was trying to get to the first down marker.

white is right

Hall of Famer

Warhawk_46

Master
What a shame… stud undrafted (should have been 2nd round) rookie linebacker Jack Sanborn’s season is over after being out in IR with an ankle injury.

He was dominating so this is a real downer.