2015 Buffalo Bills

Another Recycled Afrolete Signed

Of course the sudden need for a HB was filled by an afrolete. It was between this strunz and that overrated, over-hyped draft bust, Trent Richardson. Interestingly, Bryce Brown wasn't brought back even though Dougtavious said that he'd strongly consider it when specifically asked that question earlier in the day. To make room on the roster, the useless former black quarterback-turned-tight end MarQueis "Dreadpunzel" Gray was placed on I.R. Hopefully, that will eventually lead to Nick O'Leary getting promoted to the 53 man roster, but I won't hold my breath.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-add-RB-Herron-TE-Gray-to-I-R/c0f0ac37-2737-4ac3-909f-dd8c6b69305f

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
We sure did, PHF !!! We can only hope this trend intensifies and continues to the point that the DWFs are clamoring for Ebony Jenkum Manuel again. Idler Arm absolutely sucked. I don't want that tizzun to have even 1 or 2 more decent games because that will be enough to buy him another season due to the endless chances afroletes are always given.

I'll be rooting hard for the Titans. A loss to them will further shatter the DWFs' psyche and get them fighting amongst themselves. It's been great so far this week not having to listen to all of their demented nonsense. I'm also hoping for continued friction between Fat Rex and Dougtavious as well as a worse record than last year at the very least. The more turmoil at One Bills Drive, the better. Whaley has to go. One or two more seasons of his agenda will be a nightmare at best !!!

:icon_eek:

I watched the game - the Giants actually played disciplined defense and neutralized the only play idler arm has mastered - running a bootleg and throwing to the receiver mirroring him 5 yards down field. It was also nice to see their supposed elite defense gashed by several no name running backs.

Last edited: