2014 Atlanta Falcons

TwentyTwo

Master
Last season Undrafted Rookie free agent LB-Paul Worrilow (Delaware) led the Falcons in Tackles with 137...despite only starting only the last 12 games! Sporting News as named him "Breakout Candidate"...seems like he already "Broke out...He is a every-down Linebacker who is strong against the run; can blitz; solid in pass coverage....

This years Falcons team appears to be about average w demographic break-down for the NFL's 90-man training camp....hopefully ending up with 20+ on the final 53??

Projected Starters...subject to change
(6) Offense
QB Matt Ryan
FB Patrick DiMarco..brusing dependable blocker by one publication; another says he's barely adequate
LT Sam Baker...different team when he is healthy
C Joe Hawley
RT Jake Matthews...Rookie with the bloodlines to start immediately
TE Bear Pascoe

(2)Defense
MLB Paul Worrilow...See above
DE Kroy Biermann...hopefully rebounds from Achilles tendon surgery

>Back up's hopefully landing on final 53-man squad
OLB- Tyler Starr...7th Rounder from South Dakota gets to show off his pass rushing ability
LB/DE Walker May...would think no less than Practice Squad in rookie...under rated of course
LB Brenden Daley...rookie from Hawaii

DB Sean Baker...has size 6'-0 209 & range to play the position
DB Zeke Motta...trying to rebound from neck surgery

DT Adam Replogle...6'-3" 294...hard to move off ball...however Team website now has him on O-Line?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Falcons also signed WR Jeremy Ebert today, who was jerked around non-stop by Jacksonville the past couple of years.

Angerer should have a pretty good shot at starting at ILB after the team lost Sean Witherspoon for the season to injury. Could have three mighty whiteys starting at LB along with Worrilow and Biermann.

Westside

Hall of Famer
HBO Hardknocks Series

I just finished watching this season's series on HBO featuring the Falcons. I expected 50 minutes of supa affelets non stop with 10 minutes devoted to high motor lunch pail White players. To my surprised it was relatively balanced. 60% allotted to Amerika's beloved affelets and 40% given to the team's White players. Atlanta could make some serious noise this year if all the key players step up. That include Matty Ice, Matthews, Jackson, and the White players featured on the episode. A defensive end Bierman and a rookie linebacker (sorry forgot the spelling of his name and kinda lazy to look it up).

white is right

Hall of Famer
I just finished watching this season's series on HBO featuring the Falcons. I expected 50 minutes of supa affelets non stop with 10 minutes devoted to high motor lunch pail White players. To my surprised it was relatively balanced. 60% allotted to Amerika's beloved affelets and 40% given to the team's White players. Atlanta could make some serious noise this year if all the key players step up. That include Matty Ice, Matthews, Jackson, and the White players featured on the episode. A defensive end Bierman and a rookie linebacker (sorry forgot the spelling of his name and kinda lazy to look it up).
Zeke Motta might have his career on a thin string like the Giants running back who was forced to retire because of a bad neck injury. Motta has a similar injury and the surgery in December hasn't enabled him to hit the field yet....http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/8454/zeke-motta