running back but the league has strict rules regarding white
runningbacks. There would have to be multiple injuries for Jacob to be
given a legitimate opportunity to showcase his skills. The starting
left tackle is Brandy Dombrowski. Brandyn went undrafted in 2008 out of
San Diego State but has shown enough talent to be the starter. The
starting left guard will be Kris Dielman who was also undrafted but has
already made three Pro Bowls. Look for him to make the Pro Bowl again
this year. Nick Hardwick is the starting center and the very talented
Louis Vasquez will be the starting right guard.

The defensive
side of the ball is nothing short of pathetic. The lone white starter
will be free safety Eric Weddle who was drafted in the second round of
the 2007 NFL draft. Weddle is a guy who runs a 4.48 40 and could be
starting cornberback in the NFL if given that chance. In fact, Weddle
spent a significant amount of time at cornerback in college. He's well
known for shutting down wide receiver Calvin Johnson in college. At
this point he's one of the best safeties in the league and he should
make some Pro Bowls in the near future.

Grade C-

James

Steve Gregory starts at Strong Safety for the Chargers and has already recorded 20 tackles in two games.
20 tackles puts Gregory in 9th place in the league for tackles.

Angelcynn

Guru
Good point James. Gregory has started the first two games alongside Weddle and it would seem as of now he is a starter. I'm optimistic that Gregory will remain starter for the rest of the season alongside Weddle and I'll even daringly say, for the next 3 or 4 years. Gregory has served his racial apprenteship and deserves his fair shot.
Whiteathlete, I've been thinking of the Weddle Pro Bowl possiblilty for a while now. He is obviously one of the best safetys in the NFL and this season I'm sure once again he can get his name around the place, especially with a few more interceptions. I'll be following Gregory and Weddles progress very closely this season.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Currently it looks as if San Diego is starting 9 white players, an increase of two. Steve Gregory is starting at strong safety, as mentioned by James and Jeromey Clary is the starting right tackle. It looks as if Bradyn Dombrowski will lose his starting left tackle job to sumo Marcus McNeill so it will eventually be 8 white starters.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Some bad news.

NFL suspended Chargers SS Steve Gregory four games for violating the league's policy against Performance Enhancers.
<div ="s_pNewsTextMain">
Positive PED tests are nothing new for the Chargers, who will be
without their leading tackler until Week 9. The team's bye doesn't fall
until Week 10. Rookie Darrell Stuckey and veteran Paul Oliver are
candidates to take over, but Gregory is a big loss for a defense that's
exceeded expectations early in the year. He was an every-down player
for a Bolts club that currently leads the NFL in total defense and ranks
fourth against the pass.
</div>

icsept

Master
Damn. First Cushing, now Gregory. The PEDs issue hurts white players more than blacks, because of the perception that they need an edge to compete with the superior afflete. Four games isn't really that big of a deal, however. Hopefully no more bad news in this realm.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Chargers drafted Stuckey to take Gregory's spot, but Gregory has fought him off to this point, but he may not get his starting job back after his suspension. But he's been playing damn well, so maybe he will.

snow

Mentor
icsept said:
Damn. First Cushing, now Gregory. The PEDs issue hurts white players more than blacks, because of the perception that they need an edge to compete with the superior afflete. Four games isn't really that big of a deal, however. Hopefully no more bad news in this realm.

Yep, and the black athletes always get the benefit of the doubt. Charles Grant, Will Smith, the Williams brothers, Deuce McAllister all tested positive for starcaps. They needed it for, uh, losing water weight. The dwfs really believe that. If it were just the linemen then maybe it would be somewehat believable, but Deuce was a runningback. Those guys never got suspended. I don't know if they are still appealing it, but McCallister is out of the league and Grant is now with the UFL. Julius Peppers also failed, and he has claimed it was dietary supplement, which dwfs still believe to be true. I don't think the NFL is allowed to officially say what the banned substance was, I know there can be leaks like with the Sean Merrimam situation, where they said "it was definitely some type of anabolic steroid"

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This paragraph in an article about Antonio Gates struck me:

<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; : transparent; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Gates had one-on-one coverage on each of his touchdowns because the Cardinals committed an extra defender to stopping the run. At 6-foot-4, 260 pounds, Gates is a matchup nightmare because he's too strong for cornerbacks and too fast and athletic for safeties and linebackers. He beat strong safety Adrian Wilson with an out-and-up for a 33-yard touchdown in the first quarter, then used an outside feint to get underneath and past linebacker Paris Lenon for a 26-yard score down the right seam shortly before halftime. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/jim_trotter/10/07/gates/index.html?eref=sihp

<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; : transparent; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">
<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; : transparent; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Too fast and athletic for safeties to stay with? Aren't all NFL safeties supposed to be so fast that virtually no Whites are "allowed" to play the position -- yet a 260 tight end is "too fast" to be covered. Something doesn't add up; it couldn't be that many if not most safeties aren't as fast as advertised. . . could it?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Despite the fact that Dallas Clark has more receptions than Gates in each of the past two seasons many still consider Gates the best tight end in football. When will it end?

JReb1

Mentor
The MSM will always praise the non-White as being superior when the talent and production is close. That's why we keep working on this false perception of negro athletic superiority.

TwentyTwo

Master
I'm happy they signed Heckendorf...good to see that it's becoming more "acceptable" to be a white WR..... Howeverit's stillnot acceptable to be a white RB in San Diego...last week vs Raiders Iwas perplexed to see Mike Tolbert get 12 carriesfora putrid 11 yards.... and only allow Jacob Hester 1 carry whichhappened to be for 6 yards.
smiley21.gif

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
TwentyTwo said:
I'm happy they signed Heckendorf...good to see that it's becoming more "acceptable" to be a white WR..... However it's still not acceptable to be a white RB in San Diego...last week vs Raiders I was perplexed to see Mike Tolbert get 12 carries for a putrid 11 yards.... and only allow Jacob Hester 1 carry which happened to be for 6 yards.
smiley21.gif
Norv Tur(d)ner
smiley8.gif
is a vile human being and a caste stooge extraordinaire. Jacob will never get a fair chance to tote the rock until either Norv gets canned or he's traded / free agency.

Good luck to Kole. With alot of the Chargers affletes getting injured maybe he'll get the call-up at some point.

James

I believe that Tony Gonzales, Mark Witten, Dallas Clark and Antonio Gates are all headed for the Hall of Fame among current tight ends.
The difference between Gates and Clark is that Drew Brees and now Philip Rivers target Gates in the end zone more than Peyton Manning targets Dallas Clark.
Gates has 66 career touchdown receptions to Clark's 44 and 508 career receptions to Clark's 387.

Dallas Clark is a much better blocker and a better all around tight end but Gates gets the glory because he's targetted in the end zone so much more.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
More blackouts

Posted on: October 28, 2010 5:33 pm
Posted by Andy Benoit

For the third time this season, the San Diego Chargers have had to announce that their next home game will be blacked out. Over 8,000 tickets remain for Sunday afternoon's Chargers-Titans matchup.

In a press release, the Chargers reminded everyone that "the League's long-standing policy requires all games not sold out 72 hours prior to kickoff to be blacked out in the local market. This includes all signals within a 75-mile radius of the stadium and those areas whose television signal reaches within that 75-mile zone. The league's policy affects all telecasts, including cable and satellite."Â￾

In related news, the Lions-Redskins game in Detroit will also be blacked out.

http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/25535719

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
More good news, Deadlift! The Negrophile Football League continues its slow but inexorable decline.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Bengals requested a 24 hour extension to avoid a blackout on Sunday. They haven't had one since 2003 and are coming off a very successful season.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wow, I kind of hate to see the Bengals get blacked out with Jordan Shipley doing so well, but at the same time this is a good thing.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This first round bust has a career total of 51 catches in four seasons, and was pretty much useless to the team even when pretty much all of the Chargers main receivers were injured (or holding out in the case of Vincent Jackson). From Anti-White World:

The San Diego Union-Tribune confirms that former first-round pick Craig Davis is "almost certainly finished" with the Chargers. The Bolts might keep Davis on the offseason roster in hopes of trading him for a late-round pick once a new CBA is reached, but they're not going to pay his $840,000 salary in 2011. "Buster" could use a scenery change, anyway.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Another off-season arrest for an afflete, Legedu Naanee:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=yui_3_3_0_1_129787639504618>

According to police, Naanee came across an active crime scene at about 3:20 a.m. and was told he would have to turn around or go in another direction. Naanee, who according to police had a "strong odor of an alcoholic beverage on or about his breath or person,"Â￾ asked the officer why he was being "such an (expletive)."Â￾

The police officer said after several attempts to get Naanee to leave the scene failed, he told Naanee he was under arrest. Naanee "actively began to pull away"Â￾ and the officer used pepper spray but Naanee continued to resist.

Eventually he was handcuffed and as he was being walked to the police car, Naanee said, according to police, "Do you know who I am? I am an NFL player and I'm going to sue your ass."Â￾ </BLOCKQUOTE>

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Another off-season arrest for an afflete, Legedu Naanee:
<div></div>
<div>
<blockquote id="yui_3_3_0_1_129787639504618">

According to police, Naanee came across an active crime scene at about 3:20 a.m. and was told he would have to turn around or go in another direction. Naanee, who according to police had a "strong odor of an alcoholic beverage on or about his breath or person,"Â￾ asked the officer why he was being "such an (expletive)."Â￾

The police officer said after several attempts to get Naanee to leave the scene failed, he told Naanee he was under arrest. Naanee "actively began to pull away"Â￾ and the officer used pepper spray but Naanee continued to resist.

Eventually he was handcuffed and as he was being walked to the police car, Naanee said, according to police, "Do you know who I am? I am an NFL player and I'm going to sue your ass."Â￾ </blockquote></div>

At least this time the afflete didn't make racist comments towards the officer like Brian Williams from the Jaguars did. We need to congratulate the brutha on that. He'll get off with a slap on the wrist. You can bet the house on it.

snow

Mentor
Chargers are signing Bob Sanders.....what the hell? i guess they are trying to take snaps away from Gregory, if Sanders is ever healthy.

Found this interesting article

"Sanders' arrival in San Diego, meanwhile, has a lot of people asking
if Eric Weddle is leaving town. It shouldn't make a difference. Weddle
plays free safety, and Sanders plays strong safety.

With that said, the Chargers oddly haven't approached Weddle about a long-term deal.

"I am absolutely baffled we haven't had a conversation,"Â￾ Weddle's David Canter told Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune.

We're a little baffled too, but Acee reports the Chargers want to
build their secondary around Weddle. Making Sanders a priority first
may be odd, but it's only a first piece to the puzzle."They shouldve locked Weddle up by now

the common dwf thought on Sanders is this "wish the best for the guy. he plays bigger than his body can handle. could be a good fit for him tho. so talented but he just can't stay healthy"

If Sanders was white I wonder what they would be saying

Edited by: snow