2010 NY Giants

Westside

Hall of Famer
Maybe "twins of deception".

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Time for TJR to resurrect the tribute thread.
smiley17.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
A few months back, I posted an article in another thread detailing Turdi Barber's many financial problems. But, hey, I'm sure his "big comeback"Â￾ is all for the "love of the game."Â￾ Perhaps white prostitutes aren't as cheap as he thought?

A truly superlative "watermelon grin"Â￾"¦
tikib.jpg
Edited by: Thrashen

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
A few months back, I posted an article in another thread detailing Turdi Barber's many financial problems. But, hey, I'm sure his "big comeback"Â￾ is all for the "love of the game."Â￾ Perhaps white prostitutes aren't as cheap as he thought?

tikib.jpg

MY EYES! I'm blinded by the radiant toothiness!

It is a sick joke. Of course, like most black players who are past their prime (Joey Galloway, anyone?) he will still get multiple tryouts, and probably a contract. Whereas a white player who could literally run circles around him, like Jake Sharp, are ignored.......

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
FootballDad said:
Thrashen said:

tikib.jpg

MY EYES! I'm blinded by the radiant toothiness!

Lest we ever forget the inspired prose of one Karl TaroGreenfeld, writing for Sports Illustratedabout the divine creation known as Tiki Barber:

"In profile, against the orange sun setting into the smog over the industrial badlands of northern New Jersey, Barber's facial structure is so defined that you imagine you know what he will look like in a thousand years, long after the flesh has decomposed and he is only bone. His face is all sharp angles and perfect planes. His broad smile bares gleaming white, evenly arrayed teeth, an extra helping of perfection after the symmetry of his features."

Karl:
bz2.jpg

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
"In profile, against the orange sun setting into the smog over the industrial badlands of northern New Jersey, Barber's facial structure is so defined that you imagine you know what he will look like in a thousand years, long after the flesh has decomposed and he is only bone. His face is all sharp angles and perfect planes. His broad smile bares gleaming white, evenly arrayed teeth, an extra helping of perfection after the symmetry of his features." [/i]

Karl:
bz2.jpg
smiley55.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Let see, I missed out on the SuperBowl. I am persona no grata with my ex's family. Bills of every sort are kicking my ass, coupled with alimony and child support. I can't make the mortagage, the crib is about to be foreclosed on. My friends are laughing at me. I can't hold a broadcasting job "wiff" my good looks. Everyone in the entertainment business except for Sean Hannity doesn't want to be seen "wiff" me. Damn, life is a motherf****r! I wonder if I can run a 4.8?
smiley17.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yes, Tiki Barber IS that pathetic. And just to think that he was admired once upon a time by one of my favorite posters, TJR
smiley2.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Tough J, where has he been for the past 2 weeks or so?

FootballDad, full disclosure, I once, sort of, kinda admired him as well. But once the dirt was revealed, I unleashed the dogs of hell on Tiki.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Yes, Tiki Barber IS that pathetic. And just to think that he was admired once upon a time by one of my favorite posters, TJR
smiley2.gif

I remember that thread really well. A Toast to Tiki Barber. LOL! I remember Tiki Barber said that Brian Leonard is definitely a runningback and not a fullback and several members were jumping with joy. What a great compliment from the wise one. Maybe in the future Barber can tell us that Danny Woodhead is definitely a runningback.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Tiki can't get a break to re-establish his cash flow with the lock out of the NFL. I suppose his next step is guest appearences on TO / Ochostinko's reality show, as the good wholesome acting negro.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yet another recent highly drafted black bust on defense has been LB Clint Sintim, the Giants' second round pick in 2009. Bobby Carpenter has been a Hall of Famer compared to Sintim, yet everyone knows about Carpenter being a "bust" but how many have heard of Sintim (with all of 21 tackles in his first two NFL seasons) and the rest of the army of highly drafted blacks over the past few seasons whose play hasbeen anywhere from"underachieving" to unspeakably awful? From Weenieworld:

Giants GM Jerry Reese challenged 2009 second-round OLB Clint Sintim (ACL surgery) to do some "growing up" this season. Reese also suggested that injuries have held Sintim back, but he didn't tear his ACL until December. He was outplayed by Keith Bulluck in preseason and relegated to a special teams role for the first 13 games of the 2010 season. Even if he does "grow up," Sintim is facing an uphill battle for a starting job coming off the ACL tear. Edited by: Don Wassall

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I didn't know that Sintim (a potential roider) tore his ACL.

I bet Jon Gruden, who was slobbering over his physique last year, is massaging Sintim's knee right now..
smiley36.gif