2008 Alabama Crimson Tide

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the likely white starters for Saban this year.

Offense

QB John Parker Wilson

OT Drew Davis

OG Mike Johnson

Defense

DE Bobby Greenwood

SLB Cory ReamerEdited by: Colonel_Reb

redeye

I believe Cory Reamer will start at outside linebacker, giving two starting white players on defense. Yes, I know it's far from good, but it is an improvement over the last few years.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep, you are correct redeye. Thanks for the info!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
[url]http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/8698486/Cody-to-miss-at-l east-2-weeks-for-Alabama[/url]

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Alabama nose guard Terrence Cody will probably miss at least two games.
<DIV =in_info__btm>

Coach Nick Saban said Monday that Cody sustained a sprained medial collateral ligament in his right knee in the second-ranked Crimson Tide's win over Mississippi.

Saban said Cody's injury is similar to one that sidelined offensive tackle Andre Smith for a game earlier this season. He is expected to miss this week's game at Tennessee and next week's game with Arkansas State.

The 365-pounder could be back in time for a game at No. 11 LSU.

Josh Chapman has been rotating in the middle with Cody. Saban said defensive end Lorenzo Washington could move back to his old position. Nick Gentry also got into the game some against Ole Miss.

fjsdlra

Nick Gentry is white.I saw the game last week and thought it looked kind odd that they had 2 white guys playing on the defensive line as well as Reamer at LB.I wouldn't expect much of this though.Blacks Chapman and Washington will probably be in the game for almost every play.With Gentry only getting in for a few.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Black WR has sports hernia surgery.

[url]http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/9537166/Alabama%27s-Jones -undergoes-sports-hernia-surgery?FSO2&amp;ATT=MA [/url]

<div ="clearMe"> </div>

< ="text/">
//document.getElementById('number_of_comments').innerHTML = commentCount+" Comments";

<>
if(fanid.length > 0 && typeof(nflDefaultLeague)!= "undefined") {
leagueId = nflDefaultLeague;
//find teamId of default league (if exists)
for(var i=0; i < teamsInfo.length; i++){
if(teamsInfo[4] == leagueId){
defaultTeamId = teamsInfo[0];
}
}
var fantasyLeaguePlayerJsPath = 'http://msn.foxsports.com' + '/nugget/200002_' + leagueId + '|||' + fanid;

}

<div>TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Alabama receiver Julio Jones has undergone surgery to repair a sports hernia.

A spokesman for the football team confirmed Monday that Jones had the surgery. He is expected to be back for fall camp.</div>

Jones
was the Crimson Tide's leading receiver as a freshman with 58 catches
for 924 yards. He was a second-team Associated Press All-Southeastern
Conference pick.

Jones was instantly one of the Tide's most
popular players. He won a seat on the Student Government Association's
senate through write-in votes.