2006 Kansas State Wildcats

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the whites who are projected to start in the upcoming season.

Offense
QB-Allan Evridge
WR-Jordy Nelson
LT-Derek Meyer
LG-Matt Boss
C-Jordan Bedore
RT-Gerard Spexarth

Defense
FS-Marcus Watts
SS-Kyle Williams
RE-Blake Seiler
LT-Steven Cline
LE-Ian CampbellEdited by: Colonel_Reb

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There are a few white Marcuses around. Arizona or Arizona State had a very good linebacker named Marcus Bell a few years ago. Hewas onthe fringes of the NFL for a couple of seasons but never really played. Just about everyone would have figured him for black until they saw him, and there is a black Marcus Bell who plays defensive tackle for the Lions.

Glad to see Jordy Nelson has a white QB throwing to him. KSU has been one of the relatively whiter programs the past few seasons.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the heads up on that one pittbc7. After a while, you see Marcus associated with blacks so much, you miss it. I'll move K-State into the main list.

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
wow, I'm surprised K-State is this white... how huge would it be if they were able to win the big 12? Go K State!
smiley32.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I didn't realize it either ocaamikedm11. I have been surprised by the whiteness of a few teams this year, but I also see teams going the wrong direction. I will have my eyes on a few new teams this season.

whiteCB

Master
maybe Kansas U. should follow the lead of their in-state rival Kansas St. as far as roster make up goes if the Jayhawks ever want to be a winning team.
smiley36.gif