2 billion people watched this dreck!

El Gringo

Mentor
So uh... what's up with all these political figures dying or coming close to dying recently? I realize that coincidences sometimes happen but there have just been too many of these in a row.

Just in the last 4 months:

May 24: attempted assassination of George Bush Jr.
July 7: assassination of Shinzo Abe
August 3: Jackie Walorski (Indiana Congresswoman) dies in a car crash
August 11: attempted assassination of John Bolton
August 30: Mikhail Gorbachev dies of kidney failure
September 1: attempted assassination of Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner (Argentina vice president)
September 8: Queen Elizabeth II dies of a yet unknown illness

I can't be the only one who's noticed this, right?
Dude she was 96 years old!

Was reading some of the old comments from 2011 where the vultures from The View were complaining about what everyone was wearing during that particular wedding. They were so crestfallen that they couldn't spot any dashikis, pants worn at mid thigh, or Air Jordans. Lol.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Extremely well said by Tucker.

In the last few days I’ve been extremely critical of Elizabeth for letting the empire die and allowing Britain to turn towards a 3rd world, non-Angelo hell under her reign. Perhaps I’ll have to reexamine that position, as Tucker astutely points out that the British Empire was already dead when she assumed the throne.

Queen Elizabeth ascended to the throne in 1952. The British Empire died in 1940 when Winston Churchill sold his soul to the Zionists and declared a genocidal war against his White brothers and sisters, the ordinary men and women of Germany.