13-year old white running back

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Look what happens whey they forget to slot kids properly in peewee football:

Mini Highlight Reel

Now, take a look at what is said about him, and please - read the comments. Despite everything you've just watched, there are any number of excuses offered as to why this young man will not make it as a running back, that he doesn't have real talent - it was his o'line don't ya know?

Cody Paul is the truth

Other Google searches will turn up similar blogs with similar comments.

The way things are he probably won't even make walk on at his local community college. Wonder how many more white kids like him are out there who will never get a chance to carry the rock because they're the wrong color. Edited by: White Shogun

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
This kid has better moves than McGuffie - seriously.
McGuffie takes several stutter steps before he cuts back....this kid takes one step or hops and then is moving in another direction. He's awesome!!!
I did see on another post that ESPN Magazine called him the white Reggie Bush.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Wow, I didn't know he had already been written about in ESPN Magazine. I was shown the vid by a fellow fan of white athletes, who came across it on eBaum's world. I Googled his name to learn more about him. Anymore tidbits about him from the article, Jack?

LittleRebel

jacknyc said:
I did see on another post that ESPN Magazine called him the white Reggie Bush.

Not like there are not plenty of great white football players out there to associate him with, they have to compare him to a black guy.
The kid's amazing. As I was watching the video I was thinking of all the negative comments that would be brought down against him. The main media has to make him seem "unnatural" to keep up with the black athlete myth.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Another example of the truth...superior white athletism!
smiley2.gif
smiley1.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
How far he goes in football(or has a chance to go) will be on his puberty growth spurt. If he turns out to be small and slim he may never get better than this. But he is a natural runner. He could be compared to Elroy Hirsch, not that he will.....
smiley36.gif

Freedom

Mentor
That gangsta_gurl poster on the link who said stuff like "No way a cRacka can run like dat" is a white girl who prefers to date blacks.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Great pacing, and acceleration, knowing when to follow your blocking, and when to run for daylight! And at such a young age! Hope the local white suburban High School is ready to register him.

LittleRebel

Solomon Kane said:
Hope the local white suburban High School is ready to register him.

i would love to hope so too. However, do you think racial singling out has stretched out far enough to get to high schools yet?
note sure if this example would be good to bring up here (the thread IS about football) but here is an example anyway
smiley14.gif
, the high school I went to was the basketball state champions 2 or 3 years in a row. Guess what, it was an all-white school (well, we might have had like one black kid in the whole school). Either way, the team was all white. I wonder how that compares to those inner city with all black players.

Freedom said:
That gangsta_gurl poster on the link who said stuff like "No way a cRacka can run like dat" is a white girl who prefers to date blacks.

Some people just need to be dragged out back, and beaten with a tire iron. She is one of those people.
smiley36.gif

Lance Alworth

Mentor
Freedom said:

Did she have a link to her myspace page where she said that? Not calling you a liar or anything but how do you know this?

Freedom

Mentor
The quote is on the site. As for her dating preferences, I found a yahoo answers profile with the same screen name.
In one question she asks, "Why don't the parents of white girls want them dating black guys?"
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkubHBSVEI7Q .6rL2_rqZPchBgx.?qid=20070420112022AAb96QT

There are ways to verify matching IPs but we don't need that here. Simple information on both forums will tell you that she is the same person.

Well actually, her post was deleted on Cody's thread. But on page three of the thread(it is the top link) you'll find a post referencing it.Edited by: Freedom