11/02, Golovkin VS Stevens & Abdusalamov VS Perez

Westside

Hall of Famer
Mago IMO was not properly conditioned. He obviously has great boxing skills, but he gassed out in the middle of the fight. I really do not understand not hiring the best strength and conditioning coaches when a fighter has obvious skills. His loss, his opponent's gain. Wake up Mago don't be cheap hire a S & C with a record of success.

Westside

Hall of Famer
SREDMOND from ESB is the biggest racist black (wigger?) troll on the net. ESB used to be about Eastern Euro fighters only. What a shame what it has become and the types it now attracts.
Another is Proud African

Didnt watch the Mago fight but it seems like he didnt properly prepare so hopefully he will rebound. I watched the Golovkin fight, and Kellerman and jones tried their best to hype up Stevens but Golovkin systematically beat him down in one of the best displays of boxing Ive ever seen! What a sensational fighter! Golovkin outboxed Stevens to the point where he himself didn't want to continue. His corner called the fight but Stevens look on his face told the story. Golovkin is P4P number 1 in the world right now!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Just checked out ESPN's Dan Raphael's article on GGG win. Great honest assessment as always.

Ambrose

Master
Mago hasn't fought more than 4 rounds with anyone in his entire boxing career. It showed. Still has to learn pace and heat. He could have picked someone else to put some rounds in with, or sparred in longer sessions, but, oh well, can't win 'em all. He'll learn now.

GGG did some good heavy bag work last night. As predicted. The Azzhole got busted up real nice and good. So much for his "gangsta" prattle. GGG will continue to rule the 160 division. Weasel will never fight him so he may end up fighting in 168 for more money.

1-1 tonight. Overall 7-2 with Castieboy predictions.

The Hock

Master
I only tuned into the second half of the heavy fight but it looked like Perez had the better skills. Our friend Max just had slip in something about how it was a good heavyweight fight "something we haven't seen in a while." Punk.

Stevens had his moments, but few and far between. Genaddy was in charge 95 percent of the time. I hope he fights again soon.

Ambrose

Master
In the boxing forums many -if not most- of the posters take a win, and especially a loss, as their own. In other words, they take it manly. Today, some sore and distraught are sniveling that GGG had smaller gloves. I'll note here that fighters may select their own gloves as long as the glove is approved by an agreed suitable established authority,and the opponent has no objection. So if GGG chose a more compact glove, and Stevens chose a glove with a wider frame, it takes little insight to know why. GGG selected a glove that would enhance his offence. Stevens selected a glove that would help him defend himself from GGG's blows. For 8 rounds the padded gloves helped Stevens do the job.

Ambrose

Master
Magomed Broke Left Hand Suffered Injuries In Defeat:

http://www.boxingscene.com/magomed-broke-left-hand-suffered-injuries-defeat--71270

Mago broke his left hand, received a broken nose (he didn't break it himself as the article is written), and worse, he suffered a minor blood clot.

A few salient points:

-a puncher with only one arm is not very competitive; he should have stopped the fight himself;

-the broken nose explains what appeared to be a lack of conditioning;

-the blood clot may end his boxing career as it suggests he has a disposition to getting them;

-we should admit that Stevens' corner was smarter last night as they stopped the fight when they realized their fighter had almost no chance of winning; Mago's staff should have done the same;

-the injuries explain the defeat; how many could win, let alone fight a full fight, with those injuries?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The problem is it was a blood clot on his brain. Hopefully he'll be OK, but yeah like Joe Mesi it might end his career. He broke his hand right in round one. He didn't look good at all at the end, but he kept on fighting!

Perez now lives in Ireland. I watched the fight on British tv. One of the talking heads was Irish. He was so happy that Perez now lives in Ireland. He said they call him "rebel". They have flooded little Ireland with negroes and other wretched refuse in just the last 10 or 15 years. Look up street scenes of Dublin. It looks like NY now. He reminded me of a South African guy they found to interview when they ended Apartheid. He was so happy. He said, "Wow now we'll be able to compete in international football!".

The idiots on British tv flashed their scorecard once. They actually had Stevens winning two rounds. GGG treated Stevens like a punching bag!

Ambrose

Master
The problem is it was a blood clot on his brain. Hopefully he'll be OK, but yeah like Joe Mesi it might end his career. He broke his hand right in round one. He didn't look good at all at the end, but he kept on fighting!

Perez now lives in Ireland. I watched the fight on British tv. One of the talking heads was Irish. He was so happy that Perez now lives in Ireland. He said they call him "rebel". They have flooded little Ireland with negroes and other wretched refuse in just the last 10 or 15 years. Look up street scenes of Dublin. It looks like NY now. He reminded me of a South African guy they found to interview when they ended Apartheid. He was so happy. He said, "Wow now we'll be able to compete in international football!".

The idiots on British tv flashed their scorecard once. They actually had Stevens winning two rounds. GGG treated Stevens like a punching bag!

Hi Wolf, the Irish idiot announcer is paid to praise no matter what. I've never met an Irishman, and i know scores of them, that would call Perez, or any visitor, "Irish". And being so poor at the moment, the Irish really don't need more people. On the other hand, I've also heard ding bat young Irishmen defend immigration saying: "Oh, the Irish are such a lazy bunch, and these immigrants will do the jobs we won't like working in the take-away counters".

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Hi Wolf, the Irish idiot announcer is paid to praise no matter what. I've never met an Irishman, and i know scores of them, that would call Perez, or any visitor, "Irish". And being so poor at the moment, the Irish really don't need more people. On the other hand, I've also heard ding bat young Irishmen defend immigration saying: "Oh, the Irish are such a lazy bunch, and these immigrants will do the jobs we won't like working in the take-away counters".

Before the invasion they softened the Irish up in their schools and media. I remember having a big argument with a pretty Irish girl who was in the USSA on a work visa as a nanny. She was going on about how Rosa Parks and Michael King (alias Rev Dr ML King Jr) were the greatest heroes the world has ever known.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"the Irish idiot announcer is paid to praise no matter what."

Of course. If he said something like, "Wow just what we need another black immigrant!", he'd be instantly out of a job. Only the 100% politically correct with big ****-eating grins need apply for jobs on tv. Or better yet, insiders like little bug eyed Max Kellerman.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
o1zz5.jpg

10dtzpi.jpg

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

The look on BLACKSTARS face is priceless. My only hope is that Broner loses his upcoming fight as well. He's an extremely disrespectful, ghetto piece of trash as well. Then maybe Kovalev gets a fight with Bernard Popkins and knocks him out as well.

Ambrose

Master
"the Irish idiot announcer is paid to praise no matter what."

Of course. If he said something like, "Wow just what we need another black immigrant!", he'd be instantly out of a job. Only the 100% politically correct with big ****-eating grins need apply for jobs on tv. Or better yet, insiders like little bug eyed Max Kellerman.

Zombified by culture

Farmboxer

I read that Murray flat out refused to fight Golovkin for the title. Golovkin will knock Geale out if they fight..............

Farmboxer

Golovkin will beat anyone at 160. SOB Ward will not even travel outside his home town, and won't take PED testing. Stevenson called Ward out, but Ward wet his pants and ran. Kovalev would love to fight SOB, but SOB will not fight him even in his home town! Ward is a billy goat and expert at headbutting. He beat Kessler with an illegal, intentional head butt that came from across the ring, even the commentators mentioned it. Ward should have been disqualified, but Ward has his personal referee, judges, boxing commission, etc., if not he would have been disqualified. Now you know why SOB will only fight in his home town, he needs his referee to cheat for him........

Ward also claimed that he could beat Vitali or Vladimir Klitschko, but I don't see him fighting them..........

Farmboxer

Golovkin and Kovalev are really getting a lot of attention. Lomachenko is the latest to make a big hit in America, all over the world. Really talented fighter.............too many great white fighters to mention, but................Soon there will be no Negro belt holders...........

Ward also claimed that he could beat Vitali or Vladimir Klitschko, but I don't see him fighting them..........

This can't be serious. Ward is a super middleweight and could probably fight at light heavy...but I dont see him ever fighting at cruiser weight let alone heavyweight. Ward is such an idiot.