P-NutLane

Guru
hubbiesapplepie, I was born in Waco and lived in the area for 18 of my 24 years. I hate to dissapoint you, but Waco aint much better. THese are a list of schools , 3A and up in the area.

3A=La VegaHigh, black coach, black team, black school. Connally, white coach , mixed school, mixed team. China Springs, All white, this is the best option , in my book.

4A=WacoHigh, mixed school, mostly mexican, always an all black football team, never any white starters,white coach ,but only plays the brothas.Crime, and poor education to boot.Please dont go here. University, mostly Mexican mixed school, always an all black ball team. This is where Ladainian Tomlinson is from. I dont recomend it. Which leaves only Midway , a mostly white school with an 85% or so white team , a white coach, and the top notch facilities. However, no white tailbacks, or secondary. This is a maybe, if your boy is very good, I recomend this one, as long as he aint a runningback.

Best of luck to you, and yours. MyEmail is pnut_lane14@yahoo.com, ifyou have any questions.&a mp;n bsp;&a mp;n bsp;&a mp;n bsp;&a mp;n bsp;&a mp;n bsp; Edited by: P-NutLane

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Why not consider a move to the midwest??