Recent content by wile

  1. W

    2026 NFL Week 4

    Just mentioned Shwesinger a walk-on UCLA well I’ll be
  2. W

    2026 NFL Week 4

    Graham to the tent
  3. W

    Pittsburgh Steelers General Thread

    God bless this low IQ feller
  4. W

    2026 Green Bay Packers

    For anyone that cares the Packers-Bears matchup for October 11th was flexed. Flexed the wrong way from 3:25 to a noon game. Sad trumpet sound
  5. W

    White Quarterbacks

    Truth or "hate speech?"
  6. W

    White Quarterbacks

    Keenum getting some appreciation on X and the WAGs getting some underhand critique for being one done and run QBs
  7. W

    2026 Green Bay Packers

    "Fetish" yeah I have few doubts that is not part of it.
  8. W

    2026 College Football Week 4

    I could tell a story about my Mormon hunting guides in Jackson, WY. Just glad I did not die on the side of a mountain.
  9. W

    2026 NFL Week Three

    I kind of side with Chrissy on his take there but yeah it would be good for Riley. I’m surprised the Broncos aren’t getting pressure off their right side since the LT for the Rams is cold molasses
  10. W

    2026 NFL Week Three

    Riley a PI getting advice from Chrissy on how to play CB. But I have to agree with him
  11. W

    2026 NFL Week Three

    Higbee TD surprised Moss not given the perp shot
  12. W

    Black QBs in the NFL

    I mistakenly assumed my bad. I do remember in the Marino ski boot days him having a meltdown on a black OL that missed a block and got him shellacked. I guess Dan could get away with that towards a WGA.
  13. W

    2026 College Football Week 4

    Arch paying the Sumo Tax the LT is slow of foot
  14. W

    Black QBs in the NFL

    Long suffering Fins fans and I mean a long time. I remember the Griese era, then came Marino and the Fin faithful had hope but that was not to be. I lost track but I assume the Jimmy Johnson Castapalooza took hope out back and shot it.
  15. W

    Greatest Revenge Moment Ever

    I thought it makes business sense to have the star players on the field and not 4th string fill ins because of a cheap shot.
Back
Top