Recent content by Tannehill17

  1. Tannehill17

    Black QBs in the NFL

    On Facebook right now reading the excuses some of these idiotic fans are making for Willis. There's been a real push in Dolphinland (pending the Dolphins DO in fact get the #1 overall pick in the draft) to forgo drafting a QB and for them to take WR Jeremiah Smith out of Ohio State. These...
  2. Tannehill17

    2026 NFL Week 4

    He's putting up Idler Arm Taylor level numbers. How stupid does that glorified gym teacher, coach Hafley look by getting rid of Ewers. Ewers didn't set the world on fire, but he never looked as inept as Willis. I'm rooting for the Fins to lose every game this year. That would ensure Hafley...
  3. Tannehill17

    2026 College Football Week 4

    Everyone's hyping up the DEI QB from the University of Miami. He's put up big numbers against cupcake teams. I hope Notre Dame stomps them into the ground. He's Teddy Bridgewater 2.0
  4. Tannehill17

    Black QBs in the NFL

    Actually Johnson's teams weren't as bad as the mid-90's Shula teams. By that point Shula had gone 'all-in' on the caste system. Johnson drafted guys like Zach Thomas and Rob Konrad, and had some whites on the OL where as Shula was one of the first ones to lead the 'sumo' push in regards to...
  5. Tannehill17

    Black QBs in the NFL

    Predictably, and not surprising to any of us here at CF, that black QB has been downright horrible so far in the 2 games he's played here. DWF's can make all the excuses in the world for him (The OL sucks, no receivers, etc..) but even when he has time to throw, he's throwing balls into the...
  6. Tannehill17

    2026 NFL Week 1

    Predictably, the Raiders defense figured Malik Willis out. It's obvious he can't read a defense to save his ass. The DWF's are all turning on him now.
  7. Tannehill17

    2026 NFL Week 1

    Dolphin's DWF's on Finheaven trashing Tua while praising black QB 'wunderkind' Malik Willis saying "we have our QB of da futuah" Well he just threw a really bad interception and has still yet to throw a TD pass. These DWF's truly are idiots.
  8. Tannehill17

    2026 NFL Week 1

    Not really sure but it seems like Taaffe has been out there more. I've noticed him all over the field.
  9. Tannehill17

    2026 NFL Week 1

    Taafe with an interception
  10. Tannehill17

    Miami Dolphins General Thread

    I agree very little is going to change Willis getting the starting job, for at the very least a quarter of the season no matter what. On the other hand there is a lot that can happen to get Ewers to become the starter. I think one or all of these scenarios is very likely. -Injury. -Willis...
  11. Tannehill17

    Miami Dolphins General Thread

    Reports early from camp have shown Ewers looking pretty good where as Willis has struggled, mainly with accuracy as many of his passes have sailed. I have a feeling the coaching staff will let Willis struggle and struggle thinking he'll get better, yet never does. Kind of reminds me of little...
  12. Tannehill17

    Miami Dolphins General Thread

    He's scatter-armed. This is what I keep telling the DWF's. No accuracy whatsoever. For all the crap Tua got here in Miami, at least he didn't airmail throws. I'm actually rooting for Tua to have a bounce-back season in Atlanta and for Willis to crash and burn.
  13. Tannehill17

    2026 NFL Draft

    I've often wondered about this. Someone else on this forum mentioned this once, but I really do wonder as well if the NFL sends out a memo to horrible coal black teams like the Jets and Dolphins that it's not a good look to have this type of roster composition and have them be abysmal year in...
  14. Tannehill17

    2026 NFL Draft

    That's unbelievable. I'm still pissed at their stupid sumo fetish though.
  15. Tannehill17

    Miami Dolphins General Thread

    Malik Willis has already proven himself. He's proven to not be an NFL caliber starting QB. I'm hoping the Dolphins take Simpson and be done with it. The more I watch of Simpson, the more I'm warming up to idea of drafting him. Willis is Idler Arm Taylor 2.0.
Back
Top