Yes, and even then I don’t think he was included in the French lineup. I checked their early box scores with this “new roster”. Maybe he played in a more recent game?
This week, we’ve had some WTM’s go off. Rodriguez 18 total tackles and 14 a piece for Alex Singleton and Jack Campbell. Will Danny Stutsman join the list tonight if Werner is out?
Singleton and Rodriguez are #1 and 2 right now for NFL leaders in tackles.
Laube has gotten offensive snaps each week. They just don’t let him run, as he’s out there pass blocking mostly on third down. Sadly, unless Washington gets hurt, I don’t see him getting any carries.
I like Ewers but McCord looked even better this preseason. I’d love to see him get a good run of starts to show what he’s got. Perhaps he’ll get the chance if Willis gets hurt or benched.
TEs will have the fill the WR void for us. Speaking of which TJ Hockenson up to 13 catches and 119 yards.
Rodriguez up to 18 total tackles! In the same game Blake Cashman 8 total tackles to lead the Viks.
Edit: game ended and the Dolphins should be commended. Their defense didn’t allow a...
Another interception setting up a short Seattle TD. Herbert has certainly lost his mojo and a succubus could play a role. I think we should also look at The World’s Whitest Black Man offensive coordinator. This maybe the year that this guy is exposed as a total hack.
Dolphins “White friendly” (by NFL standards) defense is playing admirably again. Holding Vikings to only 3 FGs. Zach Sieler with 2 sacks and Jacob Rodriguez with 8 tackles already. Both Taaffe and Anderson are playing and making tackles. The Dolphins main problem is the putrid offense. Willis...
Linebacker Drake Thomas with the early interception. He’s a real good playmaker.
For LV, Kirk Cousins looks great utilizing Bowers and Mayer heavily so far. Laube in on offense too as a 3rd down back.