Week 1 2009

Bear Backer

Mentor
Freethinker said:
Deadlift: I have no problem with Smith flexing. Blacks do it routinely after making standard tackles when their team is losing by 20 points in the 4th quarter.

bigunreal: Once again you're analysis of the NFL is on point. Honestly, this year's opening week of football produced many poorly played, boring games. Yet again there are many caste teams that are simply unwatchable and will play punching bags for the more white friendly teams. The Rams, Bengals, Browns, Lions and Bucs quickly come to mind. Somehow we are constantly told that these are the most "exciting" athletes in the world. Wow.

The many white star QBs played exceptionally well. Flacco and Ryan play with such poise for 2nd year players. A contrast to "talents" like Campbell, Russell
smiley30.gif
and the like.Coincidentally, the best games yesterday involved white athletes like the GB/CHI game.

Some observations from the few games I watched:

Jason Campbell is terrible. Actually the whole Redskins team is awful but hey I guess they accurately represent the demographics of the city limits of our Nation's Capital. CB DeAngelo Hall had one of the worst missed tackles I've ever seen allowing a huge gain. Most of the game's attention focused on Daniel Snyder's flabulous new toy, Albert Haynesworth
smiley30.gif
. Fat Albert
smiley30.gif
at one point took a standard negro breather (injured and laying on the turf) which caused Snyder to go into cardiac arrest I'm sure. Later in the game the well conditioned athlete had to take a breather on a 2nd down play. Even Buck
smiley8.gif
& Aikman
smiley8.gif
criticized this.

Lovie Smith
smiley15.gif
showed his coaching prowess once again with the fake punt attempt on 4 and 11 in their own territory. Brett Swain made a good stop on the play. The Packers linebackers were all over the field making plays. The Packers secondary was sloppy and may be their Achilles heal all season.

I agree with everything you said here. I said I was not going to watch any NFL games this year, but I lied. My fat friend talked me into coming over and watching the Bears game on Sunday Night, and it only confirmed to me why I made my decision to stop watching them in the first place. Never again, I am really done this time. I got up in the middle of the third quarter and left. My friend said "where are you going?", and I told him I had had enough of this bleep. In all fairness, Jay Cutler played very poorly, but In the first half alone, I counted at least a half dozen mental mistakes by Bears WR's that certainly helped in his poor showing. Several wrong routes being ran, giving up on plays combined with alligator arms and hands of stone etc. I was really surprised that Collinsworth criticized Devin Hester, but it was true. The only times that Bears receivers made any plays was when the Packers secondary was completely inept, so nothing has changed and nothing will. It is just like the majority of the NFL now. Supposedly superior Black WR's succeed when the supposedly superior Black secondary players look like idiots and get beat completely out of position. There were some great moments like when Chillar jumped over tiny Garrett Wolfe who was trying to block him. That brought a chuckle to me and almost a piggish/girlish squeal of dismay out of my DWF's mouth, so I thoroughly enjoyed it. Caste busting moments like Green Bays athletic White linebackers running around making plays. Caste funny moments like Kevin Payne, Nathan Vasher and the rest of the Bears Affletic secondary looking like the untalented morons that they truly are most game. Fat Anthony Adams taking his customary caste hand on his hips breathers all game. Lovies Buddy Des Clark taking a mediocre shot and taking the customary caste afflete break on the turf etc etc. My DWF needs to spend more time actually paying attention to the games, instead stuffing his face with chili dip, taking p*ss breaks from all the cheap beer he swills or texting on his phone meaningless insults back and forth to his other friend who is a Packers fan. Maybe then I wouldn't have had to explain to him exactly why the Bears looked like crap instead of him just screaming insults at the TV and complaining how "everyone is always hugging the packers nuts."

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This week was very disappointing. No catches for Jordy Nelson, only 1 for Austin Collie, and Gonzalez getting injured. On the positive side Jason Witten put up solid numbers and Urban had a good game as well.

Does anyone know who will start for the injured Gonzalez? I checked the Colts depth chart and it looks like Garcon is the second receiver now.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If Cutler manages to have avery goodseason in '09 it will be a true testament to his abilities as his receivers are terrible. Hester will make an occasional big play butstill knows little about route running and his hands will always be bad.The others are journeymen types who belong in a beer league. Even Cris Collinsworth was getting on the "venerable" Desmond Clark for his poor play and disinterest last night.

I have a feeling Bears fans are already ready to turn on Cutler. The dynamics of DWF-quarterback interaction are fascinating, and mostlypathological.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Bear Backer, it would truly be enlightening and disgusting to have a film clip of Drunk White Fandom at its worst. Most of them have no idea how idiotic they are.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
You know you are in trouble when you have two receivers like Earl Bennett and Devin Hester on your team. I feel bad for Cutler. 4 interceptions and 1 touchdown is about as bad as it gets. He was very solid in Denver though and one bad game doesn't mean much. Greg Olsen is the best receiver on the team and probably faster than these two bums but he only had on reception last night. If only the Bears had kept Hass.

dwid

Hall of Famer
You know what is good news. I mentioned something about Matt Jones needing to be signed by the Bears yesterday on a site that had a game day thread, and after a while someone said I was racist even though I had said nothing racist since i am not a racist and also said something along the lines "its that castefootball stuff that is getting really popular" I dont know exactly what he meant by that but apparently the word is spreading, not everyone is waking up but the more exposure the better. Eventually enough will wake up for something to happen.

The Bears really could use Matt Jones right now, well they should have used Mike Hass too. I hope they keep losing, espescially now that one of the stars I like, Brian Urlacher, is going to be out the rest of the season. In a perfect world Lovie Smith would have been run out of town by now.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
dwid said:
You know what is good news. I mentioned something about Matt Jones needing to be signed by the Bears yesterday on a site that had a game day thread, and after a while someone said I was racist even though I had said nothing racist since i am not a racist and also said something along the lines "its that castefootball stuff that is getting really popular" I dont know exactly what he meant by that but apparently the word is spreading, not everyone is waking up but the more exposure the better. Eventually enough will wake up for something to happen.

The Bears really could use Matt Jones right now, well they should have used Mike Hass too. I hope they keep losing, espescially now that one of the stars I like, Brian Urlacher, is going to be out the rest of the season. In a perfect world Lovie Smith would have been run out of town by now.

That's encouraging. I see a lot more comments and opinions on the Internet that show that some sports fans are starting to realize that sports isn't the noble, color-blind, level playing field that they're always told it is. It's just as tilted against whites in a one-sided direction as everything else, even more so.

On a side note, isn't ittime to start referring to the head coach of the Bears as Hatie Smith (not that the team's GM and owners are any better).

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
<div></div>
<div>On a side note, isn't ittime to start referring to the head coach of the Bears as Hatie Smith (not that the team's GM and owners are any better).</div>

smiley36.gif
That's what I've been calling him for a while now, especially since some of my wife's family are Bears fans. I guess I need to post more of that stuff on the board.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Man, now that Urlacher is done I could care less about the Bears and hope they lose most of their games. Hunter Hillenmeyer looks to replace Brian. Well at least until they sign Derrick Brooks as rumor has it. Let's not forget that Brooks is perennial Pro Bowler with intangibles that are off the chart despite what his age, stats and performance say. Sort of like Ruben Brown, Ed Reed and Walter Jones. So pretty much Hillenmeyer is screwed.

Bear Backer

Mentor
dwid said:

This is truly an amazing phenomenon that I have noticed with DWFs. I completely expect it with blacks because they are effectively able to use cries of racism to thwart criticism or get their way. It works for them, at least for now, so most are going to use it to get what they want. Many of the DWFs however, seem to be so brainwashed that any mention of a white athlete deserving a chance, seems to send them into a frenzy of denouncing that player or crying racism, if he is at a caste position like RB,WR, CB or S. Yet, it doesn't seem to register in their minds as racism when they or blacks attack a white player with racial taunts like calling them slow white guy, or white boy. Many of them seem to even think it is funny, like they think they are scoring brownie points for being politically correct, when all it really does is make them look increasingly like fools and weaklings. I certainly hope you are correct. I hope the word is spreading and some people are waking up to the realities of discrimination in the culturally Marxist world of the NFL and our society as a whole. Where calling someone a racist is merely a way of racially attacking a white person so that you don't have to deal with the facts of the arguments they bring to the table.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The NFL opens the new season with just 5 black starting QBs. Pretty amazing when you think about it, given the all-out effort beginning with Kordell Stewart in the mid-'90s to have the position dominated by so-called "athletes,"and all the black QBs that continue to start for major college programs everyyear. Just as Tiger Woods was heralded as the dawning of a soon arriving black takeover of golf, so Kordell, Duante, Donovan, Steve, Akili &amp; Co. were to be but the beginning of the inevitable blackening of the oft-described "most important position in sports." Ain't quite happened that way.

The four teams who started black QBs yesterday went 1-3. Tampa, Washington and Jacksonville lost, Philly won. But the Eagles were handed the game in the first halfby the Panthers inept play (Philly scored TDs on a fumble recovery and a punt return). McNabb went 10 of 18 for 79 yards before leaving with a broken rib.

Jamarcus Russell and the Raiders are likely to make it 1-4 against the Chargers tonight.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bart said:
Taco said:
It was a tough ball, no doubt, but if jordy is the kind of future star receiver i think hes going to be, he needs to start making those catches.

White receivers are always held to impossible standards. Check this out. Last season.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9020650/ADDING-UP-ALL-THE-PIECES--A-STATISTICAL-ANALYSIS-OF-THE-PACKERS'-SEASON-?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&amp;ATT=5

ADDING UP ALL THE PIECES &lt;|&gt; A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE PACKERS' SEASON by BOB MCGINN, Staff, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel , Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

The wide receivers dropped 24 of 359 targeted passes for a drop rate of 6.69%, their poorest since 7.87% in 2002. The unit dropped 4.11% in 2006 and 5.63% in '07.

Jordy Nelson had the best hands, dropping just one ball in 53 attempts (1.89%). Donald Driver dropped seven of 113 (6.2%), Greg Jennings dropped nine of 138 (6.52%), Ruvell Martin dropped three of 26 (11.54%) and James Jones dropped four of 29 (13.8%).

I'd like to know how a "drop" is defined. I watch a lot of NFL and drop rates of 6.69% and 7.87% sound awfully low. The league's "professional receivers" drop a lotmore catchable balls than roughly just 1 out of every 14 or 15 thrown their way.Listen to a game and the word "dropped" is one of the most frequently heard words. The absurdly named Laveranues Coles had a drop rate of at least 75% yesterday. From RotoWorld:

Carson Palmer says he is not worried about Laveranues Coles' drop-filled season opener.

<DIV ="s_pNewsTextMain">We are, especially with how well Coles' backup Andre Caldwell played. "He dropped the ball, but...knowing Laveranues, and knowing the type of pro he is, he'll...shake it off," Palmer said. "You won't see that from him again." Coles had at least three drops.
<DIV ="s_pNewsTextMain">
<DIV ="s_pNewsTextMain">Coles had one reception for 11 yards in the game.

Edited by: Don Wassall

backrow

Hall of Famer
Edelman is inactive. Patriots went with only 4 dressed receivers...

Urlacher went to IR; they signed Tim Shaw to replace Hillenmayer on STs.

Eagles signed Jeff Garcia.

Bengals released DeDe Dorsey, so now it's only Leonard and Scott behind Benson.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Wes Welker is always fun to watch but the all black defense of the Patriots is aggravating. I have a feeling this is going to be the Bills 12th loss in a row.

backrow

Hall of Famer
and this just in:

Updating a previous item, Will Herring will be the Seahawks' starting weak-side linebacker until LeRoy Hill (groin) returns.

He got the nod over D.D. Lewis. Herring, a special teamer to this point in his career, will be the weakest bet for tackles in Seattle's linebacker corps.

Did anyone else hear the Monday Night FOotball "analysts" description of Wes Welker?

He said "Welker has been a force with over 200 catches the past 2 years"...then he quickly said that his performance was "uncharacteristic".

Huh? Uncharacteristic of what?

Seems to me like he was taking a shot at whites.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bills look to have 4 white starters on the o-line for this game. If so that would be 9 whites starting on the o-line tonight for both teams combined.

Not sure who Buff's official starting TE is but Schouman is out there a lot. Bills have 9 or 10 white starters, including 4 on defense.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Schouman was a starter, yeah. and 2 of these Bills whites are rooks, and they're playing real well, too.

backrow

Hall of Famer
wow, what a play by Kyle Williams and Schobel! both announcers (and Gruden: "he shows what a great athlete he is") called him athletic and spectacular on his interception return.