Week 1 2009

DWFan

Mentor
Stokley rules. It's already up on Youtube. One of the most awesome TDs I've ever seen.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
John Carlson is a beast. He could put up Jason Witten numbers this year for the Seahawks. And he was knocked coming out of Notre Dame as being "unathletic."

backrow

Hall of Famer
after Brian Cushing's display, Laurinaitis is putting on a tackling clinic. 8 already.

John Carlson is up to 77 yards and 2 TDs, Colley has 5 catches for 47 so far.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brees is one of the very best QBs ever. And the media and DWFs had all but written him off in San Diego before he had a chance to develop.

This is a golden age of quarterbacks. And other than injury prone McNabb, all the best ones are white.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Laurinaitis is up to 14 tackles now... go go little animal!

Carlson is 5 yards away from a 100.

Haha re. Stokley -- I guess Gus Johnson doesn't just go loopy for white players during the NCAA tournament.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So much for the so called experts who claim a 6'0 quarterback can't make it in the NFL. Drew Brees sure is making them look stupid.

Nice game for Urban with 4 catches for 61 yards.Edited by: whiteathlete33

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
John Carlson is a beast. He could put up Jason Witten numbers this year for the Seahawks. And he was knocked coming out of Notre Dame as being "unathletic."

He had the best day TE wise in fantasy putting up 21 points, and to think several of my friends mocked me when i drafted him. He is the real deal and as of right now it is not naive to assume he can reach the 1000 yard mark this season.
smiley4.gif
Edited by: celticdb15

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Josh McDaniel
smiley8.gif
was just shown on ESPN, describing his reaction after Stokley made the miracle catch: "I was yelling, 'don't get caught, don't get caught,' because he's not the fastest guy we have on the field."

Not coincidentally, this was Peyton Hillis's line today: 2 yards rushing, 6 yards receiving, 2 tackles, 1 assist.

Kaptain

Master
Josh McDaniels is such a complete tool. 2 lousy carries for Hillis while Knowshow averages 2.4 ypc. Then white hero Brandon Stokely saves his team's arse, and McDaniel's makes the predictable post-game comment that he was afraid that Brandon would get caught because, "Brandon Stokely is not exactly the fastest guy on the field." What farking tool!

BTW, Stokely look pretty fast as he easily ran away from a Bengals linebacker (57) - watch the replay. He's not slow.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Stokely runs in the 4.5 range so Mcdaniels is a complete idiot. Brandon Marshall himself is a possession receiver who runs a 4.57. Stokely is actually a tad faster than the afflete.Edited by: whiteathlete33

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Drew Brees' 358 yards and 6 TDs are being treated like just another day at the office by the media. This guy deserves to be the face of the NFL right now, along with Peyton Manning, Brady and Roethlisberger.

Also, I just saw Heath Evans' TD catch and run and like dwid said he looked great. Evans is yet another white RB who has been totally wasted and miscast by the NFL.

Poacher

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Brees is one of the very best QBs ever.  And the media and DWFs had all but written him off in San Diego before he had a chance to develop.
<div> </div>
<div>This is a golden age of quarterbacks.  And other than injury prone McNabb, all the best ones are white.</div>

Saban choosing Culpepper over Brees and then dumping Welker has got to rank as one of the biggest caste motivated screw-ups in history.

Brees could very well throw for 5K again this year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
whiteathlete33 said:
Can you guys imagine if McNabb, Vick, or Leftwich had a 6 td day? The media would be praising them as usual.

They would be drooling with joy, even though it was against the Lions. BTW, Joe Flacco played superbly today and Matt Ryan led the Falcons over a good Miami team. Yes, this is the golden age of quarterbacks, though the caste media likes to tell us the opposite.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Also McDaniels is a fool for not starting Tony Scheffler. What has Daniel Graham done in his career to warrant starting? His best season was 38 receptions. Scheffler had two good seasons back to back with 645 yards receiving last year and 549 in 2007 with 49 and 40 receptions respectively. He also only started 7 games in 2007 and 7 in 2008. He is a better blocker than Graham as well amd ran a 4.54 at the combine.

By the way Graham is the tight end that many websites like SI thought would be a better pro than Shockey.Edited by: whiteathlete33

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Yes, this is the golden age of quarterbacks, though the caste media likes to tell us the opposite.

Especially considering they're throwing the ball to alligator-armed stone-handed wide receivers.Edited by: White Shogun

backrow

Hall of Famer
Graham is not an actual starter, just in name. he's a blocking TE. Scheffler never technically started, outside of the games they come out in a double TE set to begin with. it doesn't matter as McDaniels offense kills TEs upside, so Scheff will just waste away.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I am watching the Packers- Bears game and they just showed an interesting fact. Over the past 3 seasons Demarcus Ware, Jared Allen, and Aaron Kampman have the most sacks in that order.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
I am watching the Packers- Bears game and they just showed an interesting fact. Over the past 3 seasons Demarcus Ware, Jared Allen, and Aaron Kampman have the most sacks in that order.

And Ware is the only one who hasn't been traded or released, right?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
whiteathlete33 said:

No, Kampman is with the Packers his whole career. Allen was on the Chiefs and now the Vikings.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
White Shogun said:
whiteathlete33 said:

No, Kampman is with the Packers his whole career. Allen was on the Chiefs and now the Vikings.

K, thanks. I'm more familiar with Ware cause I live in Dallas country.