Week 1 2009

Pollyanna

Guru
I am not happy Denver won. McDumbass should have lost that game with his strategy of playing Knowshow Morono. Stokely was not thrown to all day, he had to catch an afrolete's garbage and run it in to save the game. Leonard and Hillis are getting used up while battering, blocking and tackleing, only to be tossed away like a seven eleven slurpee cup.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Leonard did not play fullback at all. he was in on 3rd downs at tailback. Hillis however, was used as a gunner on ST, fullback and all the rest...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I think the Rams are going to be horrible this season. I doubt they will win more than 5 games. Laurinaitis is one of the few bright spots on the team. David Vobora also looks pretty good. He had 8 tackles on the day.

Taco

Guru
Devin Hester actually made a catch for once in his life and Cris Collinsworth is actually saying how disappointing of a job the secondary did covering him.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Taco said:
Devin Hester actually made a catch for once in his life and Cris Collinsworth is actually saying how disappointing of a job the secondary did covering him.
He made sure to make up for that comment by bashing Jordy Nelson for not being able to hall in a tough catch, he was outstretched leaping for it. He admitted it was a very hard catch to make but whenever a White guy doesn't make the catch you hear "you gotta make that catch" but we dont hear anything when an afflete drops something that hits them right in the chest (like the pass right on the money to Clark that gets dropped....where is Olsen?). 9 times out of 10 Jordy makes that catch. There is a 50 percent chance afflete wide receivers make that catch. If they dont the announcers will say something like "the ball was poorly thrown...the ball was slightly behind him...it was just out of his reach...it was overthrown...he couldn't adjust to *insert White qb here*'s poor throw"

I wonder if they put Jordy in the doghouse because of that. White skill players are on a short leash.Edited by: dwid

Taco

Guru
It was a tough ball, no doubt, but if jordy is the kind of future star receiver i think hes going to be, he needs to start making those catches.

Weve seen the Brett Favre-Antonio Freeman connection years ago, im hoping for Rodgers-Nelson as the next big Packer duo.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Taco said:
It was a tough ball, no doubt, but if jordy is the kind of future star receiver i think hes going to be, he needs to start making those catches.

White receivers are always held to impossible standards. Check this out. Last season.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9020650/ADDING-UP-ALL-THE-PIECES--A-STATISTICAL-ANALYSIS-OF-THE-PACKERS'-SEASON-?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

ADDING UP ALL THE PIECES <|> A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE PACKERS' SEASON by BOB MCGINN, Staff, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel , Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

The wide receivers dropped 24 of 359 targeted passes for a drop rate of 6.69%, their poorest since 7.87% in 2002. The unit dropped 4.11% in 2006 and 5.63% in '07.

Jordy Nelson had the best hands, dropping just one ball in 53 attempts (1.89%). Donald Driver dropped seven of 113 (6.2%), Greg Jennings dropped nine of 138 (6.52%), Ruvell Martin dropped three of 26 (11.54%) and James Jones dropped four of 29 (13.8%).

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is why I mostly ignore the nfl. College football is so much more enjoyable. You have white stars that are the most exciting players on their teams leading them to victory. Even the fans love the white players. Guys like Toby Gerhart, Jake Sharp, Eric Peterman, etc.

The nfl ruins these guys careers 9 times out of 10 when & if they get to play on Sundays. Just ask Jacob Hester, Peyton Hillis, Mike Hass and many, many others. I'm sick of watching it. I will take football on Saturdays over Sundays period! Until things change more on our side, I will ignore most of these games. I haven't totally given up but I'm very frustrated with the Negro Football League. It is a complete sham the way they treat white football players.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Taco said:
Chillar just hurdled a running back to get a tackle/sack on Cutler

That was awesome! The packer D is vastly imporved and had Jay Cutler out of sync the whole game. As for Jordy he had two dropped passes, I expect better and am guessing we won't see that out of him very often. He looked good returning punts and kicks though.

qj

Guru
white lightning said:
This is why I mostly ignore the nfl. College football is so much more enjoyable. You have white stars that are the most exciting players on their teams leading them to victory. Even the fans love the white players. Guys like Toby Gerhart, Jake Sharp, Eric Peterman, etc.

The nfl ruins these guys careers 9 times out of 10 when & if they get to play on Sundays. Just ask Jacob Hester, Peyton Hillis, Mike Hass and many, many others. I'm sick of watching it. I will take football on Saturdays over Sundays period! Until things change more on our side, I will ignore most of these games. I haven't totally given up but I'm very frustrated with the Negro Football League. It is a complete sham the way they treat white football players.

qj

Guru
I second White Lightning. Watched plenty of College ball yesterday. Montana v Davis. Good game. Watched BYU tear it up. UNLV v. OSU. Today, just a tad bit of the Colts game. Collie appeared to drop a medium-to difficult pass but it looked like he only got 1 hand on the ball, not sure why. Anyway, he did not catch the ball and immediately was grilled by the black commenter for 5-10 seconds for not making the catch. It seemed Collie was being scolded for having the audacity to play receiver in the NFL as a white guy. Nausea started. Then, later in the game, Adai dropped an easy lob from Manning and the same commentator powder-puffed the drop. Enough of this sh*t, time to mow the lawn. Last night, I watched the UNLV v OSU game, and UNLV's star receiver, Ryan Wolfe got the usual caste treatment such as being characterized by the black commentator as not being as athletic as the others, etc. The commentating is getting so bad that I'm starting to mute the game as I watch it. Anyway, the NFL is getting minimal minutes from me until Hass is out there as a 1-2-3 receiver. I'm not holding my breath.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
WL, I will watch my GB Packers this season, but that's it. I will watch no other games- except some playoff action of teams with white WRs (NE, Hou etc). It's amazing how stupid the DWFs are. They actually think that the decision who plays is completely based on merit and not locker-room, Rivals media, announcer (and ignorant fan reaction) politics. I have argued on other message boards and these DWFs say things like while "if Hass is so good why is he still on a practice squad" or "the Broncos are looking for "upside" by running a lot of Knowshon week one."

Yeah, I guess absolutely dominating the Pac-10 and winning the Biletnikoff doesn't warrent you a shot to even get decent time in the pre-season (other than one game where you look real good). And playing RB at a pro-bowl level (5 TDs in 3 1/2 games started and 5.9 and 7.3 YPC the last two games) as a "rookie" isn't "upside"? It's amazing with things as obvious as this that the league is still lawsuit proof. I have given numerous examples in my arguing the caste system article. We can only hope this league and it's Afrolete love fest fold. Until then enjoy Saturdays.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey who started the term "Afrolete" here? That is almost as good as "affelet". On a more serious note, I think the term "Upside" is code for giving every affelet every possible chance to excel over every scarce white counter part. As with statistics, more reps or opportunities an afffelet gets, sooner or later it will translate to "Ah we told ya so, whites can make it at this level. Look at what the affelet did today. "

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah, they keep whites from ever getting a chance at serious playing time at many positions, but when we do get a chance we prove to be amongst the very best- Pro Bowlers, Superbowl MVPs etc. (Welker, Riggins, Hillis- heck even Seahorn was great in 1997 before he blew out his knee). A white really has to "make it" to keep from being demoted for an Afrolete. That basically means only a consistent Pro Bowl level player like Welker is safe.

I might have started the term Afrolete here- but I may be remembering it from a ways back as well. I've been using it a lot. I like it better than afflete b/c there are some intelligent NFL players out there (of all races). But I admit, in general most NFL players are ignoramuses.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I guess I could add Woodhead's second best pre-season rushing total in a game-since 1992- as an example of a white player shunned from the NFL that dominated in his only real opportunity. The blocking was atrocious for him- other than that 4th game- and Woodhead still had the 3rd most rush yards in the pre-season and 2nd for a rookie. You can bet all the other rookies in the top 30 overall, for pre-season rushing totals, are on active rosters. I'll check tomorrow to be sure.

Westside

Hall of Famer
For the record I meant "can" to be "can't" for my last post. Ok TJR you get sole credit for Afrolete. Very funny. Also, I want to thank you for your in depth and concise posts on how the caste system works. You are with out a doubt a truely valued member and scholar here at CF. Thank you. I hope you were not offended by my post months ago about being a "casteoholic".

bigunreal

Mentor
Another opening day, another slew of reasons to despise the NFL.

The quality of play gets worse every time I tune in. I have Direct TV Sunday Ticket (yes, and even I think I'm a total idiot for having it). Switching from game to game, looking for action (exclusively because of fantasy football), one really sees just how little activity is involved in these sporting events. At any given moment, most-sometimes all-games are at a commmercial break. This is due to countless t.v. timeouts, instant replay delays taking ten times as long as they should, false start after false start by the finely conditioned black sumos and the relentless stoppages of play due to "injuries." Most of these "injuries" consist of the blubbery, terribly out of shape black affletes laying on the ground for several desperate moments, as the drunk white fans hold their collective breaths. Almost invariably, after appearing nearly dead, these amazing affletes spring to their feet and leave the field for yet another break.

The vast majority of these players are fundamentally awful. The wide receivers-whose sole "job" consists of catching a football, are less capable of doing that than most fairly healthy retirees. Most black DBs are beaten frequently, drop interceptons even more readily than black WRs drop passes, and are even worse at tackling than black linemen and linebackers. Black QBs, with the sole exception of oft injured Donovan McNabb, are an embarrassment. Jason Campbell is simply awful, yet the drunk white fans and jock sniffers in the media continue to give him unlimited opportunities.

I really despise practically every coach in the league now. Only McCarthy at Green Bay and Caldwell at Indy seem even remotely fair in their coaching decisions. The Bronco-Bengals game yesterday was a perfect example of how we simply can't win in most of these matchups; who do you root for there? The obnoxious new coach of the Broncos- whose first brilliant move was to get rid of his star QB, and who predictably ignored Hillis in his offensive game plan, or the worst group of thugs in the league in the Bengals, with their "respected" black coach, who is apparently going to be given a decade's worth of chances based on a single playoff season?

Injuries continue to plague those few white players who are allowed to play skill positions in the NFL. I'm sorry, but these guys just have to suck it up and tough out a lot of these injuries. Kevin Walter didn't play yesterday, because of a hamstring injury. Anquan Boldin, who is pretty brittle himself, had basically the same injury and toughed it out and played. White WRs and RBs simply have to do that. Look at Anthony Gonzalez- how do you possibly injure your knee so severely when no one is anywhere near you on the field? That's ridiculous. I can understand it happening to any number of obese black pigs who are somehow given jobs by this corrupt league, but a real athlete like Gonzalez should not have that happen to him. Maybe Austin Collie will benefit during Gonzalez's absence, but my hunch is that nonproductive, hands of stone Pierre Garcon will somehow end up taking his place.

I wish I could be as strong as those of you who've given up watching this nonsense. It's kind of like being addicted to a drug. But I am truly done with it if I ever stop playing fantasy football.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
If you stopped watching what would you have to bitch about?
smiley2.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The Laurinaitis story is one of the best stories from yesterday! It would be GREAT if he could get about 200 tackles. That would really build his legend.

Justin Smith destroyed Arizona's sumo line with a couple of huge plays late in that game. He did it with his "non-stop motor" as the announcers told us. What do you guys think of Smith crouching and doing a powerflex muscle pose? I didn't really like it. I have no problem with the fact that he sacked Warner, but I think the nearly 30 year old - Justin - needs to grow up. Am I being too harsh?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think Jimmy Chitwood came up with afflete. I sometimes use blacklete. I like afrolete as well. The creativity of the posters here is one really cool quality of this site.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Deadlift: I have no problem with Smith flexing. Blacks do it routinely after making standard tackles when their team is losing by 20 points in the 4th quarter.

bigunreal: Once again you're analysis of the NFL is on point. Honestly, this year's opening week of football produced many poorly played, boring games. Yet again there are many caste teams that are simply unwatchable and will play punching bags for the more white friendly teams. The Rams, Bengals, Browns, Lions and Bucs quickly come to mind. Somehow we are constantly told that these are the most "exciting" athletes in the world. Wow.

The many white star QBs played exceptionally well. Flacco and Ryan play with such poise for 2nd year players. A contrast to "talents" like Campbell, Russell
smiley30.gif
and the like.Coincidentally, the best games yesterday involved white athletes like the GB/CHI game.

Some observations from the few games I watched:

Jason Campbell is terrible. Actually the whole Redskins team is awful but hey I guess they accurately represent the demographics of the city limits of our Nation's Capital. CB DeAngelo Hall had one of the worst missed tackles I've ever seen allowing a huge gain. Most of the game's attention focused on Daniel Snyder's flabulous new toy, Albert Haynesworth
smiley30.gif
. Fat Albert
smiley30.gif
at one point took a standard negro breather (injured and laying on the turf) which caused Snyder to go into cardiac arrest I'm sure. Later in the game the well conditioned athlete had to take a breather on a 2nd down play. Even Buck
smiley8.gif
& Aikman
smiley8.gif
criticized this.

Lovie Smith
smiley15.gif
showed his coaching prowess once again with the fake punt attempt on 4 and 11 in their own territory. Brett Swain made a good stop on the play. The Packers linebackers were all over the field making plays. The Packers secondary was sloppy and may be their Achilles heal all season.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Yesterday (and thursday) was possibly the lamest start to an NFL season I can remember. With the exception of Ravens-Chiefs, it seemed as though every single game was boring, low-scoring, and mistake-ridden.

To be honest, I even found the Packers-Bears game to be very boring. I was falling asleep watching this crap on TV...I couldnt imagine actually paying tons of money to sit in the stands with the jock-sniffing zombie masses, buying $15 hotdogs and, of course, swilling the ubiquitous magic eliquor. I've never, nor will I ever, attend an NFL game.

Did anyone else see the new Sears commerical featuring Butt Favre buying a TV at Sears? They made constant references to "making up ones mind" and "sticking with your decisions." The plot involved Favre looking endlessly at big screen TVs until the cleaning crew came at night. I'm sure the DWFs and media were collectively squeeling with laughter at this "comedy." He probably wanted a new TV to watch the "Big Game." Yes, it's all a "Big Game," indeed.

If there are any more Favre-lovers, that commerical should be your official proof that this clown is FIGHTING AGAINST US. The haste with which he "signed on" to shoot this commerical, and to degrade and mock himself for money (like he needs any more), is additional proof that "its all scripted." That is, black athletes such as Favre (he's whored out like a black athlete) are quite literally in cahoots to boost ratings and hock stupid merchandise to DWF. I suppose "poking fun" at himself doesnt count as degrading your race? Gee, nothing involving race seems to matter to the Chosen One.

On sunday, Percey Harvin scored on Favre's first TD pass as a Viking. Despite the generic play, and the fact that it was scored against the lowly Browns defense....Favre basically had sex with Harvin as a "celebration." Am I the only one who's sick of this corperate-sponsored "country boy?" He's as much a "character" in the never-ending play known as the caste system as is TO, Ochocinco, etc.