Week 1 2009

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
John Busing returns a pick to the house!

backrow

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
What is going on with Walter and Furrey? No receptions for either so far.

dude, Walter's status was updated all the way trough, why not have a look up.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hillis is being used as a battering ram, making me sick

backrow

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:

he picked Sanchez off, but he fumbled on the return and it was Brown who scored after scooping it up (according to NFL.com, i am not watching this game atm).

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
celticdb15 said:

he picked Sanchez off, but he fumbled on the return and it was Brown who scored after scooping it up (according to NFL.com, i am not watching this game atm).

oops.. Lol sorry for the false info

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Brian Cushing is going to be very good. He is a tackling machine. I am happy for him as he's a local kid from north jersey of out Bergen Catholic.

Also Scott Shanle just got a pick.Edited by: whiteathlete33

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Omg Stokely just made one of the best plays i have ever seen, 87 yard td catch with 20 seconds left down by one to give the Bronco's the lead! The ball was forced to Marshall who had 3 defenders on him and it was tipped and Stokely was in the right place at theplace, wow crazy!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Unreal play by Stokley! Perfect example of the difference in how white and black players play. Brandon was aware enough to run time off the clock by running across the field before going over the goal line. The defender who was chasing him just gave up and ran straight into the end zone. Perfect illustration of the absurdity of the Caste System, and Stokley hadn't even been thrown towards in the game. These plays highlight the ridiculous double standards that exist in the NFL. I doubt it will change anything though.

backrow

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
Omg Stokely just made one of the best plays i have ever seen, 87 yard td catch with 20 seconds left down by one to give the Bronco's the lead! The ball was forced to Marshall who had 3 defenders on him and it was tipped and Stokely was in the right place at theplace, wow crazy!

i came running from the kitchen! wow, immaculate reception two! and they gave him all sorts of credit. how about a cool head and burning time at the end of the play instead of going in and showboating! wow, what a play, what a player. how can coaches not want players like that? (white, smart and damn athletic!)

too bad that he saved this game for McDaniels though!

haha and now Tony Scheffler interecepted a ball!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
McDaniels was saved by his white players, i hope he remembers that.

dwid

Hall of Famer
TD Heath Evans, man this guy is so talented, i cant believe his talent went unused in New England for so long. It is still being underused but at least he has like 4 catches 1td and would have had a goal line td (well not sure if it crossed) but it was called back to holding. He showed so much agility and speed today Edited by: dwid

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Who is the Piscetti (sp?) guy playing defense in Tampa? He had a sweet open field solo tackle on Marion Barber, who is a tough dude to bring down. The announcers were talking about something else entirely, last minute or two of the game, but it was awesome!

backrow

Hall of Famer
at least Payton is using him as a fullback in more of a traditional sense instead of just battering ram.

backrow

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Who is the Piscetti (sp?) guy playing defense in Tampa? He had a sweet open field solo tackle on Marion Barber, who is a tough dude to bring down. The announcers were talking about something else entirely, last minute or two of the game, but it was awesome!

third year safety for Bucs. he started showing real promise last season and won a starting job. it's Sabby Piscitelli, Italian descent.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Even some of the media stated that Kevin Boss might lead the Giants in receptions this year. I wouldn't be surprised with the receivers they have.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hey Shogun, Piscetti is what some kids call that pasta with sauce.
smiley36.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
What a play by Stokely there to give the Broncos the lead. Knowshon Moreno sucks. He had 8 carries for 19 yards, with a horrible 2.4 yards per carry. The annoucners were praising him too. Hillis and better see some more carries after that.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yeah the only thing that sucks Jack is that Moreno is in the NFL. There were several white runningbacks here from NJ who were better than him yet didn't get any significant offers.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Just watched Hakim Nix drop a pass from Eli Manning that hit him in the chest. There were no defenders within five yards of him.

On the Giants very next play they had to call a timeout because another black WR, Manningham, was not in the proper place for the called play.

It's a real pleasure to watch the best of the best of the best play football every Sunday...

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
McNabb out with broken ribs, how did Kolb play? I can see the stats but any observations from the game?

What say you the odds that Vick would have went in had he been eligible to play?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'm going to hate the Blackskins more than any other team this year. Apparantly, only 7 whites (not counting kickers, LS) were good enough to play football for them this year.
smiley11.gif
Only Cooley and Rabach are "allowed" to start for them. It is just sickening. Campbell was a good yard or two over the line of scrimmage, and threw an INT. How does a QB with that awareness still get to play. If he where white, he would be maligned worse than Orlovsky was last year.Edited by: Jack Lambert