Vitali Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I assumed by his name that Chisora's White. The racial element always makes fights interesting to watch.

northwinds

Mentor
I hope Klit kills this thug....did you see the Thug spit water into Klits face before the intros........

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Chisora is a very typical Negro in the Muhammed Ali, Floyd Mayweather mode. Typical punk who is getting his ass kicked.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Hahahaha ... typical punk Chisora tried to bump gloves at the end of the round in a show of submission ... Klitschko was having none of it.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
all rounds for klitschko so far!!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Vitaly looking older. At 40 he is wearing down. The jabs not there. He is going to have to hold on.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
They announced the official cards after 8 and Vitali is ahead on all of them apparently (judging by the roar of the crowd).

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
after 10 Klitschko way ahead. he should be able to win, Chisora has fought a good fight, still has a chance with 2 to go

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
good 11th for Klitschko, he just has to stay away from a KO punch to win easily. going to last round

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
the fight is over, no doubt a win for Vitaly, an uninspired performance from him but at 40 he looks like he is going to fight until he loses.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Vitali won 10 out of 12. Chisora gave a good showing. But still a crown prince of TNB and still a BKGA.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Wlad almost punched the hapless Negro punching bag after the fight for spitting water in his face.

Why is it whenever you have a completely classless athlete he is black 100% of the time?

No wonder everyone hates them.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
unanimous win for Vitaly!! lots of bad blood after the fight. Chisora should get a bout with Wlad who should kill him. Best effort by a black punching bag in a heavyweight title fight against the K's that I've seen but still he was far out classed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another domination for Vitali on the score cards. I really wish he could have knocked this s.o.b. out but a win is a win. How many heavyweights can still dominate a fight at 40 years of age like he can. None. The only other guy to even come close was George Foreman but he didn't have near the skills or talent of Vitali.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Vitali seemed to have little power behind his punches and underused his jab. If Chisora had another couple of inches of reach it could have been disastrous. Maybe just an off day but a win is a win.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Don't get too carried away by Chisora. He is 0-3 in his last 3 big fights (all against superior white boxers).

He may be the best black heavyweight but that's like being the best hockey player in Hawaii.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Vitali seemed to have little power behind his punches and underused his jab. If Chisora had another couple of inches of reach it could have been disastrous. Maybe just an off day but a win is a win.

Exactly. He's still a good fighter but a shell of his former self. So many athletes refuse to acknowledge father time and I hope he doesn't make that mistake. I guess if they keep dangling millions in front of him he will continue to fight.