Vitali Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora

JReb1

Mentor
If Chisora slapped Vitali and spit water in Wlads faced in an uncontrolled setting I'm sure they'd both beat him down properly, especially Vitali who was born to fight and a kickboxing Champion.

Chisoras only chance to beat Vitali was a "punchers" chance and the best way to land that punch is by making the superior fighter (Vitali) mad because an angry fighter starts overloading on his punches and leaves himself open to be countered and/or punching himself out. ONLY in a Rocky movie does being mad in the ring work in a fighters favor.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid

You are without question one of the most funny, intelligent, learned and voice of reason posters here at CF. I look forward to your posts. One of the most funny ones was during the Mavs Basketball Chamapionship run. You were in a hotel and a tribe of negros were gathered around the TV during GM 5 yelling and screaming in that hollowed street venacular. You saundered over and said, "Have the Mavericks won yet?" The negros were praying that their affelets would put them away. They responded "hell nah" or words to that effect. LOL

My post directed at you was just an opinion. I was obviously wrong about your boxing knowledge. It was not meant to disparge you in any.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Lately, I've been thinking that Chimpsora reminds me of another fighter from the Dark continent.

After seeing him take it in the glass from the Gaymaker, it finally clicked. Chimpsora reminds me of Ike Ibeabuchi.

With time, Chimpsora's out of the ring activity may rival or even surpass Ibeacuhi's self-destruction.

Indeed, he may never get in the ring again, before doing something that absolutely causes him prison time.
[h=1][/h] [h=1][/h]
Hey White Noise, the anti social behavior runs deep in the Ibeabuchi clan. No doubt that this animal has direct DNA ties to chimpsora as well. His brother murdered Max Kellerman's brother out here in Hollyweird several years ago. Kellerman's brother's crime.............He let the dyfunctional affelet crash in his one bedroom apartment. The murder stemmed from an argument on who got the bed instead of the couch. Kellerman lost and the affelet is in prison for life. :couch2:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Hey White Noise, the anti social behavior runs deep in the Ibeabuchi clan. No doubt that this animal has direct DNA ties to chimpsora as well. His brother murdered Max Kellerman's brother out here in Hollyweird several years ago. Kellerman's brother's crime.............He let the dyfunctional affelet crash in his one bedroom apartment. The murder stemmed from an argument on who got the bed instead of the couch. Kellerman lost and the affelet is in prison for life. :couch2:

Yes, that clown Ike Ibeabuchi or whatever his name, is considered to be the best heavyweight fighter in history by a sizeable portion of the DWF's. Had he not self-destructed he would have been unstoppable.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Fury also beat up Mister Chimpsora both pre-fight and in-fight.

Can I still say Chimpsora? (I've been ordered to clean up my bad language).

Last edited:
So you think it's acceptable for negroes to spit on and slap the white heavyweight champion of the world? If young white kids see the "baddest men on the planet" getting slapped around by negroes on television what kind of message does that send? If the heavyweight champion can't deal with a negro then what is the average white citizen to do? Run?

I am a 23yr old White Male so Iam a young adult. And it would not impress me to see Wlad or Vitali retaliate for Chisora's dirty tactics. What impresses me is to see them WIN THE FIGHT, preferably by Knock-Out.

If you're suggesting that Vitali and Wlad should have started a streetfight with Dereck or a brawl ala David Haye at the Post Fight Conference. I dont think so. That would be unclassy and essentially bring them down to same level as the Negro.

As a person I don't behave in that manner and I don't appreciate when someone else does.

Vitali did the best thing he could which was win the fight easily, and comofrtably beat this Negro, proving he is the better man. Dereck ate right hands all night, and this is the correct response.

ALSO, as a final note. PreFight shenanigans mean almost nothing and really come down to personal style more than anything. Some guys are big talkers before a fight (ie Hopkins, Chisora, even Ricky Hatton has a mouth on him, Marco Huck) and other guys prefer to let their fists do the talking (ie Lebedev, Cotto, Povetkin etc).

Some guys get physical and verbal before a fight and others dont. It usually has no affect on the fight and its really a psyche mechanism more than anything.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
"Not hitting him was the hardest thing I've ever done."

- Wladimir Klitschko on Chisora spitting water in his face before the fight.

The Hock

Master
I have to take the blame/credit for the "Chimpsora" play on Del Boy's last name. Maybe to some it's borderline racial slur, but I have to say Del Bonzo earned it, with his slapping and especially reprehensible spitting behaviour, just a couple in a long list of criminal assaults he has committed in his sorry career. I'm sure there will be more in the future, probably till somebody straightens him out. For good.

Had he the classy comportment of a Henry Cooper or a Frank Bruno I would not call him that. But the fact is he behaves at close to the level of an adolescent chimpanzee, without the humorous charm. A lot of us here are frustrated that Vitali couldn't lay him out cold. It will happen though, either in the ring or out.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid, come on, man, you're maybe the funniest poster on the site. That troll comment was of course a joke. I considered putting a laughy face with it, but I figured surely Jaxvid will see it as the joke that it is.

I guess I was wrong...:cry:

Haha got me there. I was too busy responding to the other stuff and didn't pick up on it.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid

You are without question one of the most funny, intelligent, learned and voice of reason posters here at CF. I look forward to your posts. One of the most funny ones was during the Mavs Basketball Chamapionship run. You were in a hotel and a tribe of negros were gathered around the TV during GM 5 yelling and screaming in that hollowed street venacular. You saundered over and said, "Have the Mavericks won yet?" The negros were praying that their affelets would put them away. They responded "hell nah" or words to that effect. LOL

My post directed at you was just an opinion. I was obviously wrong about your boxing knowledge. It was not meant to disparge you in any.

Thank you for the kind words. Arguements and debate are part of the fun of internet posting boards, the trick is not to take it personally. Did I feel disparaged? Hell nah!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Y'know what this reminds me of? Chimpsora and Gaye's post fight letters of apology, obviously written by their lawyers!
Werewolf, my attorneys did not part take in the preparation of my post towards Jaxvid. It was just stating my opinion and intent. I have also giving credit to you for one of funniest stories here at CF. Over 3 years ago you told of a friend of your's who was a back surgeon and he did not even know what was wrong with his bad back.

So I am flummoxed on the intent of your last post?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING TO ALL CASTE FOOTBALL POSTERS: Take part in the Boxing forum at your own risk! Danger -- you may encounter bareknuckles posting and occasionally a pronounced lack of sense of humor. Be prepared, TKOs and protracted 60 round slugfests are not uncommon in this forum.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Good, but I don't trust their "indefinitely". What does that mean, they'll un-ban him as soon as they can line up some big money wrasslin' story line-style "grudge fight" with Haye or something?

ww

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Good, but I don't trust their "indefinitely". What does that mean, they'll un-ban him as soon as they can line up some big money wrasslin' story line-style "grudge fight" with Haye or something?

ww

He'll be back in no time. Why wasn't Haye suspended as well?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Getting banned by the WBC sounds more severe than it is. The WBC is governing body that is a private institution. This is the same organization that makes up the rules as it goes along and has stripped champions for no valid reason at all ie the Rocky legal settlement that was in the 7 figure range. I guess there are still three belts that Chisora can still fight for.....:thumbdown:

Upon revisiting this thread I have a comment or two.

First of all, I am impressed with Vitali's win over Chisora and I think it may add considerably to his alltime legacy. Allow me to elaborate:

- 2 or 3 years from now (when the Klitschko's are gone), there is a very real chance that Chisora is a champion at heavyweight. If that takes place, its going to make Vitali's win look better, and its actually going to add to his legacy. Chisora is young and could very well go on to be a major player in a postKlitschko landscape.

- I support white boxers 110%, but being completely honest and realistic, I think there's a notable chance Chisora beats Povetkin (the other white HW champion) if they fight. I would favour Povetkin in that fight, but just slightly. Id say the odds in that fight would be 60/40 in favour of Povetkin. If Chisora manages to stay in shape, maybe have 2 or 3 tuneup wins, and Povetkin has an "offnight", Chisora can certainly beat Povetkin.

- Essentially, what Im saying is that Chisora is a good fighter. Very tough guy, volume puncher, takes a great shot. I could see Chisora being competitive with former champions such as Lennox Lewis, and I could even see Chisora beating former champions like Michael Moorer.

IN CONCLUSION. I really feel Vitali should be getting more credit for this win than he is receiving, both at this site, and the boxing community at large. People are being harsh on Vitali and its unfair. Chisora is a very good fighter, and he'd give ANY FORMER CHAMPION a good fight, he'd probably even beat some of them on occasion.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
" People are being harsh on Vitali and its unfair. Chisora is a very good fighter..."

Just the **** and wigs, and they're being harsh on him because he's white. And Chisora is a bum, a low life invader of the UK with a long arrest record, and he should be permanently banned from boxing and sent back to the jungle from whence he came.

Chisora presented no real danger to a one armed Vitali or an injured Helenius. All he can do is throw telegraphed round house punches. Fury beat him up in the ring and out of the ring too. Haye beat him up out of the ring.

J

JASPAR

vitali is a very good boxer and a great guy . . . i wish him the best

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
vitali is a very good boxer and a great guy . . . i wish him the best
Strange then how you ALWAYS root against the Klitschkos because they are white.

Dereck Chisora is definitely NOT a great guy. He's been a criminal and behaves like an idiot, yet because he's a negro, you were hoping he'd beat Vitali.