NFL Week 13

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
My prediction is still very possible with Welker leading the entire NFL in receiving yards for the season, Jared Allen in sacks and Angerer in tackles. That's assuming Angerer is okay.

Riddlewire

Master
T. Tebow 10/15 202yds 13.5avg 2TD 0INT 149.3RTG

C. Newton 12/21 204yds 9.7avg 1TD 0INT 106.1RTG

And Tebow wasn't even playing against a crippled team.
Time for a new meme, media.

Riddlewire

Master
Hillis murdered someone on a block to start this drive.

Colt hurt,please tell me Wallace isn't still behind him.

Even though it was a different offensive system, Hillis played well when Wallace was in there last year. Maybe defenses felt they had to devote an extra man to spy the QB in those situations.

white is right

Hall of Famer
McCoy was injured on a pass to the flat. Wallace is in, this game is virtually lost for Cleveland........:thumbdown:

dwid

Hall of Famer
My prediction is still very possible with Welker leading the entire NFL in receiving yards for the season, Jared Allen in sacks and Angerer in tackles. That's assuming Angerer is okay.
Weddle could still lead in interceptions, hes behind by 2 right now, but that could change. Too bad Hillis had problems this season, he could be in the top 5 for runningbacks. Imagine Whites leading in all of the categories or at least close to it.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Good day so far Toby has shown that he's an NFL quality back and can only get better with more playing time but unfortunately he's back to being underutilised once Petterson returns.Tebow looked great in the passing game.Also good to see the Texans win another against a tough team.Their D didnt get the sacks but they were still a snow storm with Watt,Cushing and Barwin getting 9 QB hits between them.When their on no o line can cope with them,the pressure comes from all directions.

on the plus side, I've read today that Peterson might be out next week as well.

wow, what a catch by Jordy!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Angerer had a zero stat line today; hopefully it's not a serious injury but whatever it is knocked him out of today's game.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Good day so far Toby has shown that he's an NFL quality back and can only get better with more playing time but unfortunately he's back to being underutilised once Petterson returns.Tebow looked great in the passing game.Also good to see the Texans win another against a tough team.Their D didnt get the sacks but they were still a snow storm with Watt,Cushing and Barwin getting 9 QB hits between them.When their on no o line can cope with them,the pressure comes from all directions.

All the reports I have read say that Peterson may be out again in Week 14. That would give Toby one more game to showcase his skills.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It may be a long shot but can you guys just imagine if by a miracle Tebow led the Broncos to the Super Bowl? What in the world would the media do?

It would be hilarious as they can't stand this guy. I still think it will be the Packers vs the Patriots which would be incredible to see. Either way, we can enjoy
alot of the white stars shining on the field.

It's been a great day so far. My only regrets is Welker not getting around 50 more yards so he could stay on track for the record. Then Toby not quite getting to
100 yards or getting to score along with Pat Angerer getting hurt. Aside from that, this day has been awesome.

All Tebow does is win!!!!!!!!!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Minnesota's line blocked well enough today for Toby to have a split second to make good decisions, unlike last week. He looked more confident running as the game went on.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Hey guys. Did Edelman line up at cornerback today? I didn't see any of the Pats Game.

i haven't seen him, but then i was focusing on Denver's game.

also, IF Angerer is out for a period of time, Chad Greenway was only a tackle behind the second guy on the tacklers list.

gotta love Hillis, 7 yards pick up dragging about half of Ravens team with him!

backrow

Hall of Famer
damn, man, what a mistake by Norwood, and Browns were driving... i hope Ravens don't score again, forcing the ball into McCoy's hands and not Peyton's

ha, good challenge by Shurmur! wasn't a fumble. still, punt :/

Laurinaitis with a sack!

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hillis has 40 yards rushing already against the tough Baltimore D with 9 minutes left in the first half.

Irn Bru

I like checking Twitter after the Broncos win.
It shows that America loves Tim Tebow. The only ones who hate him have a press pass around their necks.

http://twitter.com/#!/search/tebow

I do the same thing. It's literally 99% positive comments. Even black athletes like Lebron James are across the board giving him props. Yet I'm sure when I turn on ESPN tomorrow little worms like Merrill Hodge will be whining about how the Vikings secondary was depleted and it was all McGahee.

Pick 6 by Clay Matthews!!!

backrow

Hall of Famer
wow, stupid interception by McCoy... FFS

and wtf are they doing with Obwhatshisname in as a 3rd down back? just because?

Chris Long, playing injured, with a sack! his 6th consecutive game with at least 1, 11 on the season. grats!