NFL Week 13

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The last NFL team with 2 White 1,000 yard receivers may have been the Jets in 1967 and '68, with the great Don Maynard and the now forgotten George Sauer, who had 3 consecutive thousand yard seasons starting in 1966.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In Deadlift's defense, the Injured Players Watch thread was specifically created by Don to keep tabs on the endless parade of injured black players to highlight the frailty of the superior black afflete. Pasted below is the opening post to that thread:

I agree, the Injured Players thread is important in refuting the continuing myth that Whites are more injury prone than blacks. I also agree that Deadlift has posted a lot of dubious and strange stuff in recent months, but not in the injured players thread.

backrow

Hall of Famer

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
There's nothing magic about the Jets or their win today against a lousy Washington team. Can you remind me again why we're rooting for the Jets and their coach, Jabba the Hut? Which White skill players on the Jets are we cheering for, exactly? I'm clearly missing something.

That "lousy" Washington team was up 16-13, and then the Jets' literally exploded. Since Redskin drive's kept stalling, it wasn't surprising that they lost, but look at how it happened. At times, the Jets' are magical because they step up in the 4th quarter, often the late-4th quarter. And, the fact that Washington starts fatty, Maurice Hurt, kills them for me.

Look.. We got Tebow, the Latinos got Sanchez and the blacks have T-Jack (last year, it was magic - 4th quarter - Josh Freeman)!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thrashen, another great post. Your "weekly recap" posts are a must read that I look forward to each Monday. The captions, especially when they are alliterations, are priceless too. The funniest may have been the Jonah Hill one.

I would love to see these up on the home page as a weekly blog as others have hinted at.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The last NFL team with 2 White 1,000 yard receivers may have been the Jets in 1967 and '68, with the great Don Maynard and the now forgotten George Sauer, who had 3 consecutive thousand yard seasons starting in 1966.

Thanks, Don. As you well know, until Jason Witten in 2007, no white TE had broken 1,000 yards receiving since the Giants’ Mark Bavaro, who had 1,001 yards in the 1986 season. Therefore, it would have to have been a team featuring two white receivers, which, as we all know, hasn’t occurred on a consistent basis for decades…aside from a few “emergency situations” (Collie/White for the Colts, Bennett/Berlin in Tennessee, Cooper/Hall in Philadelphia, etc). Even in 2004, the year that the Colts’ Brandon Stokley had 1,077 yards, Dallas Clark only had around 500 yards.

That "lousy" Washington team was up 16-13, and then the Jets' literally exploded. Since Redskin drive's kept stalling, it wasn't surprising that they lost, but look at how it happened. At times, the Jets' are magical because they step up in the 4th quarter, often the late-4th quarter.

That’s all well and good, but why are you wasting your time watching Jets-Redskins…especially given the fact that so many white players were performing well in other games yesterday? Neither squad has a prominent white receiver, pass-catching tight end, white running back, or a star defensive player. Sure, the Jets have Leonard, Smith, DeVito and McIntyre on defense…but you were, for whatever strange reason, praising their utterly-unwatchable offense and suggesting that they are the “Magic Jets” (a weird nick-name you’ve given them before) and how they “literally exploded.” Is it really so difficult for you to fathom that Caste Football posters might not care to hear your pontificating with concern to the Jet offense? Think of it this way…if you were a new poster who had just signed up to the site a few weeks ago, you’d likely have been banned already due to the content of your posts. What a shame.

Freekthinker said:
Thrashen, another great post. Your "weekly recap" posts are a must read that I look forward to each Monday. The captions, especially when they are alliterations, are priceless too. The funniest may have been the Jonah Hill one.

Thanks man, I enjoy your posts, too. Given my work / family schedule, my “Weekly NFL Recap” needs to be generated in about 20-30 minutes. Obviously, I’ve been scraping the bottom of the proverbial barrel attempting to dream up caption-based alliterations, haha.

dwid

Hall of Famer
The Redskins have Ryan Kerrigan as a OLB and Adam Carriker as a de as well as Reed Doughty at safety. Kerrigan is turning into a star. Carriker is looking good as well with 5 sacks for the season as a 3-4 end. Eric Smith would be liked more if he were black, instead he is fined for every time he makes a big hit. Interesting game if you like to see Whites on defense, not so interesting on offense.

Its a shame that people are viewing Jimmy Graham on the same level as Gronkowski. Graham is only a tight end in name, he rarely blocks, when he does he is terrible. He spends most of the game split out wide, used similar to Marques Colston his first few years. Gronkowski could easily be over the 1k mark right now if he was used the same way.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Oh man the talking heads are still finding ways to bash Tebow...such a joke.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Thrashen,

Keep criticizing Drew Brees, one of my favorite players, who has over 4,000 passing yards in 12 games. He's also nearing 40,000 passing yards for his career.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/2580/drew-brees

He's elite again (30 TDs/11 picks), and we need all of the elite QBs we can find.

Brees certainly deserves denigration for his pre-game conduct, which includes dancing, gyrating, rapping, and chanting in Ebonics. Simply posting his alarmingly-good statistics isn’t relevant whatsoever, as I’ve certainly never “criticized” that aspect of Brees’ career. If I did so, please post my direct quote and I’ll apologize at once.

Brees is a Superbowl champion who single-handedly lifted one of the worst franchises in the NFL history from the doldrums, a future hall of fame quarterback who rose to greatness when the “experts” thought he was finished due to a shoulder injury, and by the end of this season he might have compiled the best statistical season for any quarterback in NFL history. He also seems like a good father and husband…which makes his pre-game rituals with the black thugs on his team even more embarrassing.

If, say, Wes Welker, one my “favorite players,” were to act this way, I’d demean him accordingly.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I don't know what is up with Deadlift but it's certainly not very good. I've always wondered why he posted all those injury reports of black players when they in no way benefited white athletes. It's one thing to post about an injury if a white player becomes a starter but to just post injuries to affletes is another thing.

A bunch of DBs (blacks..) have gotten injured this year, and few will be replaced by Whites. It's an epidemic that continued this past Sunday. Secondaries have been decimated.

People need to know that White men should not be shut-out of a position like DB. It really is ludicrous and it's hurting the NFL.

I saw Maynard and Sauer play on TV many times. Their QB was Joe Namath. In the 1968 AFL Championship game, Maynard made a great over the shoulder catch on a long pass to put the ball on the Raider 6 yard line. On the next play Maynard kept moving in the back of the end zone until Namath threw a bullett pass to him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Redskins have Ryan Kerrigan as a OLB and Adam Carriker as a de as well as Reed Doughty at safety. Kerrigan is turning into a star. Carriker is looking good as well with 5 sacks for the season as a 3-4 end. Eric Smith would be liked more if he were black, instead he is fined for every time he makes a big hit. Interesting game if you like to see Whites on defense, not so interesting on offense.

Its a shame that people are viewing Jimmy Graham on the same level as Gronkowski. Graham is only a tight end in name, he rarely blocks, when he does he is terrible. He spends most of the game split out wide, used similar to Marques Colston his first few years. Gronkowski could easily be over the 1k mark right now if he was used the same way.

Doughty is still starting only because Landry and Otogwe have taken turns getting injured this season. When they're both healthy he's strictly a backup. And even then he's now splitting reps with the black rookie Gomes. Doughty is always around the ball but is the most despised White safety in the league and it won't be surprising if Washington parts ways with him during the offseason.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A very nice win by Houston over Atlanta to get the Texans to 9-3. Just about all of the talking heads were predicing an Atlanta win but Houston's defense is carrying the team now.

white is right

Hall of Famer
A bunch of DBs (blacks..) have gotten injured this year, and few will be replaced by Whites. It's an epidemic that continued this past Sunday. Secondaries have been decimated.

People need to know that White men should not be shut-out of a position like DB. It really is ludicrous and it's hurting the NFL.
Yes I agree White "Hispanic" Andrew Sendajo is one of these guys. Also the last pure White corner to suit up on an NFL field Peter Ittersagen was another. Plus if anybody ever needs to play Bennifer in the Ben Affleck story Sendajo can play him...http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=Andre...76dM89a05M:&imgrefurl=http://www.daylife.com/

backrow

Hall of Famer
Bront Bird, white LB is in for some injured player and just made a nice tackle for a loss for Chargers. right now, there's 4 white players on their defense.

now Prosinsky's in for Jags for some scrub.

some praise for John Chick, saying he should be getting more snaps.

Last edited:
The more I look at Babin, the more I think he's White, with some Arab heritage. He's from Michigan, which has more Arabs than any other state in the U.S. That's my guess anyway, until someone definitively finds what his background is.

"He is a supporter of the Republican Party and is an avid hunter."

That's from his Wikipedia biography. If indeed true, it would lead me to believe that he is indeed white, although with some Arabic heritage.

The best safety in the league, Eric Weddle, with another interception. Gives him 6 on the season and moves him into a tie for the second most in the league.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
some praise for John Chick, saying he should be getting more snaps.
Momentarily after this post, Chick was helped off of the field, and then carted away to the locker room with what looked like a serious knee injury.:(

backrow

Hall of Famer
Momentarily after this post, Chick was helped off of the field, and then carted away to the locker room with what looked like a serious knee injury.:(

damn.

Chick is out for the remainder of the year with injured patella.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Anyone get to watch "worst" (first) Take, this morning on BSPN? It's unbelievable how BSPN continues to let Stephen A. Smith discuss anything on their network.

While Skip Spineless tries to discuss the days sports news and interests especially when it concerns "White" athletes, Smith sits there slumped over, head tilted to the side like small child who's not getting his way. It makes Stephen A. nauseous to even mention anything great about a white athlete, especially T. Tebow.

Anyone see this?

Kordell Stewart a couple of days ago, talking about the "struggle" black QB's have to go through to get a chance to become a QB in the NFL. Implying Tebow's getting the chance he didn't. Saying they always want them to change positions. Hmmm....wonder where we've heard this before. Love to see Skip Spineless wake up and ask Kordell why are all the white high school and college RB's asked to move to LB, FB, HB, TE, etc....Many more Black QB's in the NFL than White RB's, last time I checked!

Last edited:
L

Lew

Anyone get to watch "worst" (first) Take, this morning on BSPN? It's unbelievable how BSPN continues to let Stephen A. Smith discuss anything on their network.

While Skip Spineless tries to discuss the days sports news and interests especially when it concerns "White" athletes, Smith sits there slumped over, head tilted to the side like small child who's not getting his way. It makes Stephen A. nauseous to even mention anything great about a white athlete, especially T. Tebow.

Anyone see this?

Kordell Stewart a couple of days ago, talking about the "struggle" black QB's have to go through to get a chance to become a QB in the NFL. Implying Tebow's getting the chance he didn't. Saying they always want them to change positions. Hmmm....wonder where we've heard this before. Love to see Skip Spineless wake up and ask Kordell why are all the white high school and college RB's asked to move to LB, FB, HB, TE, etc....Many more Black QB's in the NFL than White RB's, last time I checked!

SAS is such a clown, even the DWF's don't like him. I can't stand Kordell Stewart either, or any of these other black "analysts" for that matter. Blacks are so unbelievably delusional. It's like they're living in the bizzaro world. They really do believe everybody is against them. The media, the government, society, etc are all racist and working against them. When in reality it's the exact opposite which is true. All those institutions favor blacks at the expense of everyone else.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Seriously?

Kordell Stewart is insinuating that Tim Tebow is getting chances that he himself didn't get?

I think they both got a chance; the difference of course is that Kordell Stewart was a colossal bust and consistently had excuses made for him where as the knife is to this moment hanging over Tim Tebow as the media, coaches, and DWFs seek any chance to prove that he sucks as much as Kordell Stewart.

celt14

Yea I have seen quite a bit first take lately. Smith, Rob Parker, Stewart are basically black supremacists. It is nauseating listening to them. I usually have to change the channel if I am watching it. Jon Ritchie is just as bad sometimes. Its like hes trying to suck up to whatever black supremacist is on that day.

I make sure to let them know (daily) how I feel about their black supremacists on the first take message board. I am not the only one either. You all should join in. Even if you dont watch the show. I dont watch everyday but I do take the 2minutes to let them know how I feel.