NFL Week 13

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I just looked up Kordell Stewart's stats and he was a starter for five seasons. Is that not enough? What exactly does he mean by he didn't get a chance? Some of these black players are so stupid they don't even know how long they were starters for.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yea I have seen quite a bit first take lately. Smith, Rob Parker, Stewart are basically black supremacists. It is nauseating listening to them. I usually have to change the channel if I am watching it. Jon Ritchie is just as bad sometimes. Its like hes trying to suck up to whatever black supremacist is on that day.

I make sure to let them know (daily) how I feel about their black supremacists on the first take message board. I am not the only one either. You all should join in. Even if you dont watch the show. I dont watch everyday but I do take the 2minutes to let them know how I feel.

Thanks celt 14, I will start posting on their message board immediately!

Maybe a former RB turned FB will have the intestinal fortitude to tell 'worst take' about their struggle to remain a RB, Leonard, Hester, etc..

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I just looked up Kordell Stewart's stats and he was a starter for five seasons. Is that not enough? What exactly does he mean by he didn't get a chance? Some of these black players are so stupid they don't even know how long they were starters for.

whiteathlete33,

Kordell was crying about how often he was asked to change his position from QB to maybe WR, until he did finally became a QB. He insinuated that Tebow didn't have to endure this, he got his chance sooner than himself(Kordell). He Kordell and other blacks had to go through the "struggle." We all know everyone from Todd McGay to Mel Kiper and everyone in between was saying TT would not make as a QB, and their was immense pressure for TT to change to FB or TE, yes that's my point, WTH was Kordell talking about."

Again, it's unbelievable, borderline insanity, how BSPN continues to have these idiots on. If someone was on their to atleast call them on their mistakes it would be tolerable, but this almost never happens. I like celt14 have to turn the channel.(And I said I wasn't going to watch as much Hellivision)

Would love to see a White NFL LB or FB appear on "Worst Take" and challenge them (Kordell, S.A. Smith) on this issue!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33,

Kordell was crying about how often he was asked to change his position from QB to maybe WR, until he did finally became a QB. He insinuated that Tebow didn't have to endure this, he got his chance sooner than himself(Kordell). He Kordell and other blacks had to go through the "struggle." We all know everyone from Todd McGay to Mel Kiper and everyone in between was saying TT would not make as a QB, and their was immense pressure for TT to change to FB or TE, yes that's my point, WTH was Kordell talking about."

Again, it's unbelievable, borderline insanity, how BSPN continues to have these idiots on. If someone was on their to atleast call them on their mistakes it would be tolerable, but this almost never happens. I like celt14 have to turn the channel.(And I said I wasn't going to watch as much Hellivision)

Would love to see a White NFL LB or FB appear on "Worst Take" and challenge them (Kordell, S.A. Smith) on this issue!

Kordell is obviously an AA hire just like most blacks who get these television jobs. Warren Sapp, Steven A Smiff, and Shannon Sharpe are just a few of the other AA hires on tv.

As far as Kordell, I don't really know much about his career nor do I care to. I remember him being used at multiple positions though and he still had five seasons as a starting quarterback in the NFL despite being very mediocre. No white quarterback would be allowed to start that long while putting up the type of numbers Stewart did. Compare that to guys like Jimmy Clausen who only had one season to showcase his skills and will probably be a career backup. If Kordell Stewart had a career in the NFL then Jared Zabransky should have as well whether it be at running back or receiver.

celt14

Kordell is obviously an AA hire just like most blacks who get these television jobs. Warren Sapp, Steven A Smiff, and Shannon Sharpe are just a few of the other AA hires on tv.

As far as Kordell, I don't really know much about his career nor do I care to. I remember him being used at multiple positions though and he still had five seasons as a starting quarterback in the NFL despite being very mediocre. No white quarterback would be allowed to start that long while putting up the type of numbers Stewart did. Compare that to guys like Jimmy Clausen who only had one season to showcase his skills and will probably be a career backup. If Kordell Stewart had a career in the NFL then Jared Zabransky should have as well whether it be at running back or receiver.

There are so many AA commentators it makes it damn near impossible to listen to most sports shows/pre games/post games etc. Irvin and Deon are two of the worst. I cant stand listening to them. Most of the time they just are stroking their own egos. Much like most of the other ex-afflete commentators. Not being able to speak understandable English is the least of their problems.

celt14

Thanks celt 14, I will start posting on their message board immediately!

Maybe a former RB turned FB will have the intestinal fortitude to tell 'worst take' about their struggle to remain a RB, Leonard, Hester, etc..

It certainly wont be Ritchie who sets them straight. He is a mangina.

celt14

On another note I caught about ten minutes of some show on BSPN today. I am not sure what is called but it was something like Inside The Numbers. Or something along those lines. Anyway I happened to catch the segment about Jordy Nelson. He has had the most productive/efficient season in the last 20 years. The resident YT hater Michael Smith I think his name is. Couldn't believe it. He threw out Randy Moss, Irvin, Rice, Andre Johnson and a handful of others. But the Einstein look alike guy put him in his place. If I can find a video of it I will post it. It was nice to see him get the credit he deserves. Backed up with stats. He was 60% more efficient than the average NFL WR starter. They had some other interesting numbers as well.

After a search I see the name of the show is Numbers Never Lie.

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
that comes as no surprise, but i'm glad DWFs would have seen this show.

BEST damn receiver in the league!

Truthteller

Mentor
whiteathlete33,

Kordell is, by the way, quite possibly a "double minority', so he's very sensitive. Not only is he black, but the long standing rumor is that he's been on the "down low" since his college days, at least. In other words, he's a homosexual. ESPN reported like 10 years ago that he had to deny being gay in front of his Steelers teammates. Supposedly it was a white quarterback, Mike Tomzcak, who made this an issue. Wild rumors even floated around Pittsburgh that Kordell was having an interracial affair with coach Bill Cowher.

Anyhow, he's crazy if he thinks white QB's have not been asked to change positions or have an easy road to success. Does he not remember Scott Frost, Matt Jones, Eric Crouch and quite a few others who had to switch positions? How about Doug Flutie having to go to Canada because he was too quickly labeled a bust at QB during the early 90's? Does he not remember how quickly guys in "his era" like Cade McNown, Jim Druckenmiller, Todd Marinovich, Tim Couch, David Klingler and other disappeared after slow starts to their careers? They did not get "chance after chance", as he suggests.

If I were to venture a guess, I believe Kordell's most recent "poster boy" for his case (blacks being discriminated against at QB) is Pat White, formerly of West Virginia. I bet Kordell believes the only difference between White and Tebow is color.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kordell Stewart was, and remains, the most coddled player in NFL history. The Great Seven Year Kordell Stewart Experiment is what I dubbed the sickening era in Pittsburgh in which Bill Cowher gave Stewart countless opportunities to succeed, including never bringing in or drafting serious competition at the position. As it turns out, journeymen like Tommy Maddox and Kent Graham were better than Stewart anyway.

Stewart had a few good games, but mostly he was terrible. For all the mocking of Tim Tebow's accuracy, Stewart's was far worse all through his pro career. When he managed to throw a 10 yard pass accurately, announcers became excited and DWFs swooned.

While there was always a smallish minority of Kordell haters (i.e. the ones who weren't so blinded by afflete luv to see how bad he was), there was a far larger group of DWFs who sported Kordell replica jerseys and could only see his non-existent "upside" year after year because he was admittedly fast afoot and could run well. By contrast, the same DWFs have hated every single White quarterback who's played for the Steelers for the past 40 years, including Terry Bradshaw for much of his career. The above-mentioned Maddox was driven into early retirement after he came into a game cold and rusty in the fourth quarter and threw a couple picks, causing "fans" to pelt his house with eggs and scream at his young daughter. Mark Malone and Cliff Stoudt were hated with a vehemence that bordered on insanity. Neil O'Donnell will always be hated for throwing two interceptions against Dallas in the Super Bowl, even though only one was his fault. Even the great Ben Roethlisberger still has a significant amount of DWF critics that think he's the weak link on the team.

Stewart would have made a decent to very good NFL receiver or tailback, but he was the late '90s poster boy for the NFL's attempt to force a blackening of the QB position, and Cowher was the ideal coach for the failed experiment.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
While there was always a smallish minority of Kordell haters (i.e. the ones who weren't so blinded by afflete luv to see how bad he was), there was a far larger group of DWFs who sported Kordell replica jerseys and could only see his non-existent "upside" year after year because he was admittedly fast afoot and could run well.

Nice overall post concerning Stewart, Don. Growing up in Pennsylvania, I can attest to your comments regarding the DWF-craze of proudly displaying Stewarts’ jersey. I was around 10 years old when Stewart was drafted, thus, I’d see countless classmates (Future DWF's) also engaging in the sickening fad made infamous by their sperm-donor “fathers” and their racially-treacherous “grandfathers” on a daily basis…

kordell.JPG

CAPTION: Trash Cheers for “Slash”

Don Wassall said:
By contrast, the same DWFs have hated every single White quarterback who's played for the Steelers for the past 40 years, including Terry Bradshaw for much of his career. The above-mentioned Maddox was driven into early retirement after he came into a game cold and rusty in the fourth quarter and threw a couple picks, causing "fans" to pelt his house with eggs and scream at his young daughter. Mark Malone and Cliff Stoudt were hated with a vehemence that bordered on insanity. Neil O'Donnell will always be hated for throwing two interceptions against Dallas in the Super Bowl, even though only one was his fault. Even the great Ben Roethlisberger still has a significant amount of DWF critics that think he's the weak link on the team.

During Stewart’s first season as a starter (1997), I remember discovering a revolting DWF-website entirely devoted to articulating the radical, seething hatred that “Steeler Nation” possessed for former starting quarterback, Neill O’ Donnell. Despite the fact that O’ Donnell left Pittsburg and signed with the Jets following the Superbowl loss to Dallas, this group of several hundred white-Negroes was not only dreaming-up some of the most vicious and unspeakable lies about O’ Donnell’s personal life on the internet, but they were also arranging dates and times for which to physically congregate specifically to send “mass hate mail” to O’ Donnell’s home. I’ve known dozens of DWF’s who’ve had the Steeler corperate logo tattooed onto their body. On one particularly-inoculated fellow had a Steeler tattoo on his left forearm with the numbers “10” (Stewart) and “36” (Bettis) in the foreground, representing his favorite players. Steeler fans are, without question, the most disgusting group of white sports fans this planet has to offer. Die weiße fan-boy Kreatur muss sterben.

Given his bizarre personal idiosyncrasies, I certainly understand the “Steward is a homosexual” rumors. I do know that he allegedly fathered a daughter a few years back.