NFL Week 13

foobar75

Master
What a catch by Jordy!!! Where has this been all game? Another Giants afflete faking an injury to give the D some rest and slow down GB. They've been doing it all game.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jordy Nelson is the best receiver in the NFL this season and hopefully for many more! a complete player.

he's only just over a 100 yards away from 1k :D

dwid

Hall of Famer
weenieworld
Toby Gerhart rushed for 91 yards on 21 carries and caught eight passes for 42 yards in the Vikings' Week 13 loss to Denver.
The eight catches were easily a career high and a pleasant surprise for PPR owners. Gerhart can't make anything happen in one-on-one situations or when the offensive line isn't opening holes, but he can punish a defense when running lanes are there. We would've loved to been able to see what Peterson could've done in the same situations, though. Gerhart will continue to be a worthwhile flex option if Peterson doesn't play against the Lions in Week 14. Dec. 4 - 6:20 pm et

they have been more fair to Nelson, Hillis and Tebow. Perhaps the emails we sent did make them think things over. Unless I was the only one that followed through with that...

"Daniel,

The bottom of your email was cutoff, but I have sent the part we received to the editors.

Linda
Customer Support"

That is all they sent back after a long comment, not much was cut off.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gerhart had 91 rushing yards and 133 total yards, which translates to 2000 yards over a complete season. Weenieworld still downplays how effective he was, I'm just glad for Toby, this was an important game for him.

backrow

Hall of Famer
damn:

Peyton Hillis was not in the Browns' locker room following Sunday's loss to the Ravens, and coach Pat Shurmur announced that Hillis is indeed dealing with an undisclosed injury.

Shurmur provided no details, saying only that he doesn't "think" Hillis aggravated his previously strained hamstring. Shurmur did concede that Hillis is "a little bit sore," but that wouldn't explain why he wasn't in the locker room. We noticed Hillis getting stretched out on the sideline during the game. His status for Week 14 against the Steelers is uncertain.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Tebow, again! Was reading the Drudgereport, who I believe has the pulse of middle America and center/right group think. Anyways, it is has been featuring Tebow on its home page with always a large picture of him and captions of his weekly herorics.:high5:

It linked to a Denver newspaper of Tebow's win today. The writer lauded Tim, but in the same article marginalized Toby's great game and compared him to the second coming of Mike Alstott! Gentelmen, there are cracks in the castesystem and news outlets that promote White Athlets such as Tebow, but as evidence by the denver article much work to do.

Like many have stated great week of football for our guys. Then we have lions/saints game on right now. I could careless who wins. The saint's D has one lone pale face.

foobar75

Master
After today's win, which had nothing to do with any magic or gimmicks, but solid overall QB play by Tebow, John "horseface" Elway needs to come out tomorrow and announce that the Broncos are Tebow's team and he's the QB of the future. I don't want to hear another wishy-washy, non-committal, nitpicky word out of his mouth.

foobar75

Master
Magic Jets.

There's nothing magic about the Jets or their win today against a lousy Washington team. Can you remind me again why we're rooting for the Jets and their coach, Jabba the Hut? Which White skill players on the Jets are we cheering for, exactly? I'm clearly missing something.

Westside

Hall of Famer
There's nothing magic about the Jets or their win today against a lousy Washington team. Can you remind me again why we're rooting for the Jets and their coach, Jabba the Hut? Which White skill players on the Jets are we cheering for, exactly? I'm clearly missing something.
Foobar75, a member here is clearly attempting to "push buttons" and create havoc here.

backrow

Hall of Famer
weenieworld
Toby Gerhart rushed for 91 yards on 21 carries and caught eight passes for 42 yards in the Vikings' Week 13 loss to Denver.
The eight catches were easily a career high and a pleasant surprise for PPR owners. Gerhart can't make anything happen in one-on-one situations or when the offensive line isn't opening holes, but he can punish a defense when running lanes are there. We would've loved to been able to see what Peterson could've done in the same situations, though. Gerhart will continue to be a worthwhile flex option if Peterson doesn't play against the Lions in Week 14. Dec. 4 - 6:20 pm et

they have been more fair to Nelson, Hillis and Tebow. Perhaps the emails we sent did make them think things over. Unless I was the only one that followed through with that...

"Daniel,

The bottom of your email was cutoff, but I have sent the part we received to the editors.

Linda
Customer Support"

That is all they sent back after a long comment, not much was cut off.

haha, i had a reply from Linda as well. she said she forwarded my complaint about their treatment of Riley Cooper (scapegoating team's leading receiver after a loss) to the editor.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
It's such a nice consolation that, in a down-year for Peyton Hillis, that Tim Tebow is really sticking it to the media with his great performances.

I just hope that his consistent success hasn't turned him into a [more than he is already] marked man that defenses will deliberately try to injure, just to derail the success-train he's started.

When he eventually loses a game and the streak ends (of course, I'm hoping he doesn't lose at all and even takes the Superbowl :biggrin:), can you imagine the gloating by the media? It would be akin to one of Wladimir Klitschko's losses.

Of course, Klitschko recovered from defeats and established his dominance because he's the real deal.

Similarly, though still raw because he's a rook, I think Tebow's the real deal, with whom the media will have to deal for several years to come.

I actually saw a good portion of the Packers versus Giants game, and while I'm pleased that Green Bay won, it's also disheartening to see the way some of the Packers receivers drop relatively easy passes that even I could probably catch.

Anyway I respected the relatively understated touchdown celebration by the Black receiver during the Packers' last touchdown; none of that stupid jigaboo dancing that makes the "dancer" look like a retard.

foobar75

Master
It's such a nice consolation that, in a down-year for Peyton Hillis, that Tim Tebow is really sticking it to the media with his great performances.

If there was an ounce of self respect or fairness within ESPN, the likes of Hoge, Cris Carter, and Jon Ritchie would be fired immediately. These 3 morons have been the biggest, most consistent Tebow bashers, and after today (and the last 7 games), how can anyone say that they have any credibility left as football analysts? The great majority of Tebow bashers started to eat their crow and soften their stances after the 3rd or 4th game, because they realized that they were wrong. These ESPN clowns simply can't bring themselves to acknowledge the error of their ways and they look ridiculous in the process.

They continue to be stubborn and refuse to give Tebow the credit he deserves. It's time someone called them out. I will do my part and fire off a couple of e-mails to ESPN.

foobar75

Master
Here's Cris Carter "analyzing" today's DEN-MIN game. This affirmative action fool has zero business being a football analyst on TV. None.

[video=youtube;firUI2wSmU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=firUI2wSmU0[/video]

Truthteller

Mentor
There's nothing magic about the Jets or their win today against a lousy Washington team. Can you remind me again why we're rooting for the Jets? Which White skill players on the Jets are we cheering for, exactly? I'm clearly missing something.

Foobar, I'm not defending the Jets, but I think they have 4 white starters on defense, including a very rare pair of starting white safeties (Smith and Leonhard) that are not beloved by the DWF's much (especially Smith), but are still given steady praise by the Jets' coaching staff. Mike Devito was injured this week at DE, but I would say he's an entrenched starter -- at least for this season, if healthy, and very likely beyond....Garrett McIntyre has started at OLB since the Denver game, I think. He plays the first two downs usually (run), then yields to undersized affletes on 3rd down.

So their defense is okay...I agree about the offense, there's nothing for me to watch or root for.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yeah, the Jets start 7 whites (including Sanchez) and have a few subs so I'd rather see them get a wildcard than Cincy, Tennessee or the Raiders.

referendum

Mentor
It looked like Packers had benched Nelson for much of the third quarter, but then he was in there on the most important drives in the fourth quarter, and his catches were crucial on the last two drives. Also, Crabtree had a catch and dropped another one that would have been for about 15 yards. Nice to see Blackburn out there as in essence a starting linebacker just days after joining the G men.
I didnt' see enough of the Bears game but I wonder if Steltz and Conte were on the field together alot.

Truthteller

Mentor
Yeah, the Jets start 7 whites (including Sanchez) and have a few subs so I'd rather see them get a wildcard than Cincy, Tennessee or the Raiders.

I agree. Cincinnati is beyond horrible, look at the way they treat Brian Leonard and even began phasing out a real talent like Shipley before his injury. For me, I hope they lose all their remaining games. Not to mention only 1 white backup on defense for the Bengals....Oakland is a little better than Cincy, with Giordano at safety and a some offensive guys worth rooting for, but they are nothing to get excited about. Tennessee is somewhat similar to the Jets, but all things equal I would take the team that starts 4 whites on defense and has a pair of white starting safeties. Matter of fact, Smith and Leonhard are the only reasons I try to watch their games each week. It's not rare for me to watch them on D, then change the channel when "Sanchize" and the offense come on the field.

This really does shows how messed up the NFL is, because I actually want the Jets to make the playoffs?

P.S: Referendum, Steltz was awesome today and I assume Conte is still starting:

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post/_/id/4674042/steltz-shines-in-wrights-absense

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Foobar75, a member here is clearly attempting to "push buttons" and create havoc here.

I don't know what is up with Deadlift but it's certainly not very good. I've always wondered why he posted all those injury reports of black players when they in no way benefited white athletes. It's one thing to post about an injury if a white player becomes a starter but to just post injuries to affletes is another thing.

icsept

Master
Greg Jennings: 14 targets, 7 receptions, 94 yards.
Jordy Nelson: 4 targets, 4 receptions, 94 yards.

Only 2 White players out of 22 defensive starters on the field for Giants v. Packers. Only 2 interceptions for the game, both by White players.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Greg Jennings: 14 targets, 7 receptions, 94 yards.
Jordy Nelson: 4 targets, 4 receptions, 94 yards.

Only 2 White players out of 22 starters on the field for Giants v. Packers. Only 2 interceptions for the game, both by White players.

Good post, except you meant 2 White defensive starters out of 22 for the two teams.

It took a long time for the Packers to acknowledge the obvious, namely that Jordy Nelson had eclipsed Donald Driver. It will be even more difficult for them to acknowledge something just as obvious -- Nelson has eclipsed Greg Jennings as the most talented receiver on the team (and maybe the best all-around receiver in the league). One of the unbendable rules of the NFL's Caste System is that once a black is established as a star, he's entrenched until his play sharply declines for such a long period of time that it becomes undeniable to everyone. Jennings is one of the league's top five or ten receivers, yet Nelson is more talented.

That's a real problem for this ultra-racist league. Even when Ed McCaffrey was finally allowed to start, at the age of 30, and broke through with some huge seasons, Rod Smith was utilized similarly on Denver. At best Nelson will be "allowed" to be a co-star with Jennings eventually instead of being used essentially as a part-time player as he absurdly is now. As we've mentioned before, he signed early and cheap; he should have played out this season and become an unrestricted free agent to have had any chance at being the main guy with a team, slim as it may have been.

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
i agree, Jordy signed for too cheap, he probably should have probed the market, at least. our only hope is that maybe Jennings will at one point or another ask for too much money, or somehow, get traded away. barring that, Jordy will always be a co-starter and not a true number 1 receiver.

as i've posted yesterday, he looks like the best, most complete receiver in the NFL right now. and all that, with limited touches. kid's capable of eclipsing all records, if used as a primary target.

btw, that's amusing, seeing how there's only about what, 8-10 starting white DEs in the league?

1. DeMarcus Ware, DAL15.0
2. Jared Allen, MIN14.5
3. Jason Babin, PHI12.0
4. Chris Long, STL12.0

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The more I look at Babin, the more I think he's White, with some Arab heritage. He's from Michigan, which has more Arabs than any other state in the U.S. That's my guess anyway, until someone definitively finds what his background is.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Wes Welker, the NFL’s most dynamic wide receiver in 2011, had another fine 11-catch, 114 -yard performance against the lowly Colts. Through 12 games, Welker has already amassed 93 catches (league high) for 1,253 yards (league high) and 8 touchdowns. With four games remaining, he’s on pace for 124 catches for 1,669 yards and 12 touchdowns. Yesterday, Welker was targeted 11 times, catching all 11 passes thrown to him. With 240 more yards, Welker will break New England’s single-season yardage mark, set by Randy Moss in 2007. The power wielded by the Racial Caste System wanes as Welker’s ever-augmenting legend grows more and more impressive…

Colts Patriots Football.JPEG-0ae84.jpg

CAPTION: Wondrous Welker Whips Weaklings

Rob Gronkowski, the NFL’s most dominant, physically-gifted tight end (perhaps in NFL history), scored 3 more touchdowns (2 receiving, 1 rushing) yesterday on his way to 5 catches for 64 yards. With 60 catches, 864 yards and 11 touchdowns, Gronkowski is now 136 yards away from his first 1,000-yard season. He’ll need to average 34 yards per game through the remaining four contests…

gronkowskix-large.jpg

CAPTION: Rob Rips Rastafarian Runts

With Gronkowski and Welker both (likely) achieving 1,000-yard seasons, New England will be the first NFL team to have such a white duo in the past 25+ seasons. Perhaps some of our older, wiser posters could enlighten me as to the last time that two white pass-catchers accomplished such a thing?

Surprisingly, Julian Edelman didn’t play on defense, while special teams scrub, Matthew Slater, started at safety and (unfortunately) played well. Newly-acquired Niko Koutovoudes started at MLB in place of Eye-Gouging-Spikes and played well. Rob Ninkovich started and made some nice plays. The little OchoCincoGirl had another comical drop, Devin McCoutry was dreadful in his “big return” at cornerback, and the secondary as a whole was terrible (against recently-signed Dan Orlovsy) without Edelman.

Amongst his pass-dropping black cohorts in Green Bay, Jordy Nelson, the NFL’s elite deep threat wide receiver (who is only a part-time player on his own team), made several highlight-reel catches against the Giants. He was targeted 4 times, catching all 4 for 94 yards. In the first quarter, Nelson burned Corey Webster for a beautiful 33-yard catch in which he displayed his elite speed, athletic prowess, body control, and his unique ability to “climb the ladder” against inferior athletes. In the fourth quarter, Nelson began abusing former teammate, Will Blackmon. After making a magnificent, toe-tapping catch on the sideline, Nelson’s next catch, a 27-yard gain (in which he again proved that he’s the fastest player on the Packers roster), set up the game-winning field goal…

9d70c01b4be7b59311d7f2c42609.jpeg

CAPTION: Black Hate Crime Victim Phones NAACP After Getting Torched By White Supremacist

After the game, the ever-humble “white boy scout” had this to say…

Jordy Nelson said:
I hope I can say I'm somewhat of an athlete, Aaron put it out there and you've just got to go make a play.”

“Somewhat” of an athlete? Yeah, you “can say” that, alright. You’ve already amassed 48 catches for 876 (18.3 YPC) and nine TDs, meaning you’ll only need to average 31 yards per game in the remaining 4 contests to achieve your first 1,000-yard season (for a team in which you barely play). You have been, without question, the best deep threat in the NFL in 2011. In your last 15 games, including playoffs, you’ve amassed 69 catches for 1,162 yards and 11 TD’s. Nelson, ever the champion of self-disparagement, should stop playing the “Yeah, I can’t believe a white receiver is playing so well against superior athletes” game with the NewsJews and tell the truth about his obvious talents (or say nothing whatsoever).

Running backs Toby Gerhart and Peyton Hillis (despite his injury) each had nice outings against some of the best rush-stuffing defenses in the NFL (Broncos and Ravens). Gerhart rushed 21 times for 91 yards (despite dreadful blocking at times) and caught 8 passes for 42 yards. He smashed Negro defenders with his brute strength, dashing for long gains whenever the slightest hole was available...

817ef84dc1ce879912eb4c34e7004680-getty-134856967.jpg

CAPTION: Toby Topples Turd

Tim Tebow, now 6-1 as a starter, may have played his best game of the season against the Vikings. He was elusive in the pocket, threw some great passes, showed poise, leadership, passion, etc. Once again, he threw no interceptions. It was a performance that would nauseate even the most judicious of white-abhorring jock-sniffers. Somewhere, in an ESPN “film room” in Connecticut, Merril Hog(e)’s Casteon tongue palates the ignoble bitterness of “Black Crow” while Tim Tebow amasses win, after win, after win…

66509529.jpg

CAPTION: Tim Tebow Elicits Hodgepodge-O-Hate

All in all, there were some extremely positive results in Week 13. Aside from individual accomplishments, the most white-friendly teams (Patriots, Texans, Packers, Broncos) all continue their winning ways, while more *******-leaning squads (Bucs, Bears, Lions, Bengals) continue to falter. Unfortunately, blacker teams such as the Wigger-Baugh Brothers’ 49ers and Ravens, the Pittsburg Rooney Rats, and Zulu-Priest Brees’ Swarthy Saints continue to win.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I don't know what is up with Deadlift but it's certainly not very good. I've always wondered why he posted all those injury reports of black players when they in no way benefited white athletes. It's one thing to post about an injury if a white player becomes a starter but to just post injuries to affletes is another thing.
In Deadlift's defense, the Injured Players Watch thread was specifically created by Don to keep tabs on the endless parade of injured black players to highlight the frailty of the superior black afflete. Pasted below is the opening post to that thread:

Injured Players Watch
It wasn't that long ago that it seemed like White players were injured disproportionately more than black ones, especially WRs, but in recent years the trend has reversed and these days it often seems to be one injury prone black player after another turning up on injury reports (though Whites still seem to get injured more at receiver than any other position, likely due to the tendency of some black DBs to head-hunt them).

This isn't meant to be scientific, but I was just scanning the injury report on a fantasy site for today, August 8th. 23 of the 25 players listed are black, or 92%, a startling number even for a league that's about two-thirds black every season, seemingly in perpetuity, due to the extremist affirmative action policies pursued by the NFL. The high rate of injury prone blacks can be attributed to more poorly conditioned players, bad work habits (these two are obviously connected), and a shrinking pool of qualified black players despite the league's determination to keep the number of black players so artificially elevated.​