NFL News, Rumors and Musings

L

Lew

Tampa resigns Conte at a bargain price. 2yrs 5million. Chance to make another 2million in incentives.
It almost makes me want to laugh at loud when I see the ridiculous bargain contracts that White athletes are forced to sign for compared to the endless stream of affletes that I've never even heard of before getting huge deals

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
It almost makes me want to laugh at loud when I see the ridiculous bargain contracts that White athletes are forced to sign for compared to the endless stream of affletes that I've never even heard of before getting huge deals

It really is ridiculous and outright discrimination against white athletes, specifically skill position guys who are forced to accept these measly contracts in order to stay in the league and make a living. It's good we've been documenting the huge gap in pay between our guys and the upsiders.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Scot McCloughlan was canned today. According to insiders he was showing up to meetings on site sounding andhttp://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/10305/scot-mccloughan smelling like the common drunk that begs for change in front of liquor stores. Like everything in Washington nothing seems to ever be normal......

Part of me thinks that this may be partially true but also the Redskins doing their best PR smear campaign as well. I feel badly for Cousins.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So far no reports of any teams showing interest in Burkhead and Thielen. Thielen at least will stay with the Vikings and hopefully continue to start if no one else wants him, but if there's no market for Burkhead that'll be a shame though hardly unexpected. I don't think Marvin X will start Burkhead no matter how much he outplays his competition, only if there's multiple injuries again to black RBs. But maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised and a team will sign Rex for decent money.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Saw this example of anti-white fagg0try from weenieworld as they spew fake news on Conte while trying to denigrate him:

Chris Conte - DB - Buccaneers
Bucs re-signed S Chris Conte to a two-year contract.

The Bucs continue to keep around Lovie Smith's teacher's pet even though he's been gone two years. Now 28, Conte played 717 ineffective snaps in 2016.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Saw this example of anti-white fagg0try from weenieworld as they spew fake news on Conte while trying to denigrate him:

The Bucs continue to keep around Lovie Smith's teacher's pet even though he's been gone two years. Now 28, Conte played 717 ineffective snaps in 2016.

Lol wow **** those guys! A Black man would NEVER be called a teacher's pet. Conte had another good year in 2016. 60+tkls and 2 picks. Nothing ineffective about that especially considering the dirt cheap contract he signed for!!

PHillisFan

Master
Part of me thinks that this may be partially true but also the Redskins doing their best PR smear campaign as well. I feel badly for Cousins.

Looks like Cousins will sign tender and play 2017 in Washington with his sights set on Bay Area the following year. Shanny will roll with Hoyer in the mean time. I am thinking Shanny and Cousins have had behind the scenes discussins on how it will all play out.

PHillisFan

Master

Weenieworld cucks proudly for afleets. I would not be opposed to rooting for Bucs if it weren't Jameez. They have Conte, Brate and Humphries. There is a rumor that Bucs in need for a backup might give Manziel a shot to back up the rapist. Cosmic justice would be Manziel replacing the rapist eventually.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
-Brown's signed G Kevin Zeitler to a 5yr 65 million dollar contract! Andy Dalton loses 2 of his best OL in Free Agency!

-Brown's also signed JC Tretter at C. He'll be making 3yrs 10mil!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The way I look at it is that these teams know these players aren't any good and won't help them out but the system provides them each with 160 million dollars of welfare money to distribute to all of these undeserving n words and they have to spend it somehow
Lew, you took the words out of my mouth and hit the nail on the head.

The NFL, and other sports to a lesser extent, are giant wealth redistribution welfare schemes with a healthy dose of social engineering to make blacks look like respectable members of society and even role models. Since the gains and loses of league owners are largely socialized and most of the owners are either SJW cucks or anti-White jew$, then these "foolish" signings actually make perfect sense. Whether nefarious or naive, giving money from the hard working Whites who financially support the league to the "downtrodden black man" suits their interests. Of course they pocket some shekels for themselves too since undermining Whites and western society is relentlessly hard "work".

PHillisFan

Master
Seems inevitable the Browns end up with Garropolo. They have the draft pick ammunition to blow the patriots socks off. Once this happens NE's backup qb spot will become the most coveted position in the offseason. The Patriots clearly don't view Briskett as a quality backup for Brady if they held on to Garropolo this long for leverage.

dolphins15

Guru
Seems inevitable the Browns end up with Garropolo. They have the draft pick ammunition to blow the patriots socks off. Once this happens NE's backup qb spot will become the most coveted position in the offseason. The Patriots clearly don't view Briskett as a quality backup for Brady if they held on to Garropolo this long for leverage.

Who do you think the Pats would be interested in to be the back up?

PHillisFan

Master
Who do you think the Pats would be interested in to be the back up?

I would not be surprised if they drafted a qb in the top 2 rounds as Brady's eventual successor. They did this when they drafted Garroppolo, but they didn't expect Brady to get better with age so Garroppolo will never get that opportunity with New England. If Brady does indeed play only 2-3 more years then it would make sense for the Patriots to decide to draft his successor in this year's draft. It's also possible they decide no qb in the draft is good enough, sign a FA and wait for next year's qb rich class and try to make a move then.

Reactions: Lew

PHillisFan

Master
Barkley signs with 49ers.
Can't see him having the opportunity to compete for starting job with Hoyer on board and with Cousins' likely acquisition in 2018.
At least Lynch and Shanny thought enough of him as a capable backup.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Stop the presses. The Giants actually signed a White man today. Of course he's going to fill the role of blocking tight end. I speak of Rhett Ellison.

In other minor news, WR Bryan Walters was resigned by the Jags to a 2 year deal. Just happy to see this guy stick in the league. We need all the wide outs we can get.

Reactions: Lew

PHillisFan

Master
Some good news for Tyler Higbee of the Rams. Afleet Lance Hendricks has been cut so this makes Higbee currently the Rams #1 Tight End.

L

Lew

I'm hearing talk of Cutler going to the Jets and I really don't like it. He's been a starter for 11 years already, he's had his time. The only 2 quarterbacks the Jets should be considering for next year are Petty and Hack, but it's almost like they don't want them to break out on to the scene as successful young white quarterbacks. Petty is going into his 3rd season, I don't want to hear about how he's not ready. It's bad enough hearing that about Hack.

In today's NFL rookie qb's aren't expected to sit on the bench for years. They get to play right away, especially if they're black. Do you think any of the DeShauns are going to have to sit on the bench for years before getting to play ? I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of them is named a week 1 starter for whichever miserable franchise that selects them in the first round . I'd even bet that these same Jets' DWF who think Petty and Hack aren't ready would be more than happy with DeShaun Watson starting for them next year

In terms of Cutler I would love to see him go to Tampa and backup Jameez. Who knows what could happen, Jameez could get injured(hopefully career ending) or he could play like complete crap and force Koetter to replace him with Cutler. And we could finally root for Tampa

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm hearing talk of Cutler going to the Jets and I really don't like it. He's been a starter for 11 years already, he's had his time. The only 2 quarterbacks the Jets should be considering for next year are Petty and Hack, but it's almost like they don't want them to break out on to the scene as successful young white quarterbacks. Petty is going into his 3rd season, I don't want to hear about how he's not ready. It's bad enough hearing that about Hack.

In today's NFL rookie qb's aren't expected to sit on the bench for years. They get to play right away, especially if they're black. Do you think any of the DeShauns are going to have to sit on the bench for years before getting to play ? I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of them is named a week 1 starter for whichever miserable franchise that selects them in the first round . I'd even bet that these same Jets' DWF who think Petty and Hack aren't ready would be more than happy with DeShaun Watson starting for them next year

In terms of Cutler I would love to see him go to Tampa and backup Jameez. Who knows what could happen, Jameez could get injured(hopefully career ending) or he could play like complete crap and force Koetter to replace him with Cutler. And we could finally root for Tampa

I wouldn't mind Cutler or Romo to the Jets on a short deal. Everything about Hack is a hit piece but I have read that the Jets are actually happy
with his development and they are going to take their time with him. Hackenberg is young, he is only 22 so sitting and developing him isn't the worst thing in the world. Petty showed some glimpses last year and I think with this offseason he could offer something. I have also heard Semien is someone the Jets covet which I think is a mixed bag because he's a young qb going to a team with young qbs. I think a lot of it depends on where Romo gets traded to. I suppose it's a win though because the jets look to have a white qb again.

Right now the silver lining of free agency is that no teams are sniffing around the toucan, smiff or Manuel and rumor has it the browns will cut the gremlin.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I would not be surprised if they drafted a qb in the top 2 rounds as Brady's eventual successor. They did this when they drafted Garroppolo, but they didn't expect Brady to get better with age so Garroppolo will never get that opportunity with New England. If Brady does indeed play only 2-3 more years then it would make sense for the Patriots to decide to draft his successor in this year's draft. It's also possible they decide no qb in the draft is good enough, sign a FA and wait for next year's qb rich class and try to make a move then.

Am I the only one who thinks Belichick might go full-caste and hinge his bets on Jacoby Brissett being his QB of the future? I have to imagine Belichick (despite winning 5 Super Bowls) has heard the criticism of the anti-white media for playing too many whites. Perhaps he may be the next to buckle under the pressure of the caste system.

PHillisFan

Master
Am I the only one who thinks Belichick might go full-caste and hinge his bets on Jacoby Brissett being his QB of the future? I have to imagine Belichick (despite winning 5 Super Bowls) has heard the criticism of the anti-white media for playing too many whites. Perhaps he may be the next to buckle under the pressure of the caste system.

I would be completely bewildered if this were to happen. Nothing from what I have seen suggests they view him as anything more than a 3rd stringer.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

It's hard to say. I think Brady and Belichick may end up retiring together. It's obvious that the Pats really value Garrapolo. Since Brissett got the sign off of Parcells whom Belichick is a disciple of it does add a dynamic but I don't think BB is blind. If they move Garrapolo and draft another QB I think it will be telling in terms of how the view Brissett. I don't think Brissett is anything more than a backup QB. The Pats drafting under BB has never been white friendly and it has been white cast offs from other teams (outside of Gronk/Edelman) who have made impacts. The Pats are pretty bad at drafting skill position players under BBs watch.

L

Lew

@Freethinker whats worse is that the Caste System's wealth distribution and social engineering are just facilitators for gene redistribution.

I think this is the hardest "black pill" to swallow. That's why so many nationalists bury their heads in the sand and completely remove themselves from popular culture. They don't want to think about these things. Rather than fight for their own women they choose to simply write them all off as whores who aren't worth saving. It's unbelievable to me . White Women are the most precious commodity in the entire world and we just give them away to our enemies. The number one goal of all nationalists should be saving our own women. Everything else should come a very distant second

Edited because of posting violations

Last edited by a moderator:

Tannehill17

Mentor
@Freethinker whats worse is that the Caste System's wealth distribution and social engineering are just facilitators for gene redistribution. It's always been my belief that the main point of the caste system is to get white women to spread their legs for these beasts. You take some random ugly low IQ dindu out of the ghetto and give him a 7 figure a year salary along with a very status job and he'll find himself a long line of beautiful white women willing to defile themselves and sleep with him.

I think this is the hardest "black pill" to swallow. That's why so many nationalists bury their heads in the sand and completely remove themselves from popular culture. They don't want to think about these things. Rather than fight for their own women they choose to simply write them all off as whores who aren't worth saving. It's unbelievable to me . White Women are the most precious commodity in the entire world and we just give them away to our enemies. The number one goal of all nationalists should be saving our own women. Everything else should come a very distant second

Not to derail the thread here, but I honestly think the whole BM/WF thing is something that's entirely pushed by the media and is not indicative of situations that I see in real life. Mudsharks usually fall into one of two categories. Fat chicks who are too grotesque and unattractive to land themselves a white man or white girls who have grown up around blacks and adopt their mannerisms (Think of the Cash Me Outside girl) I very rarely ever see just normal attractive white women with black men (and I live in Miami mind you) Of course, if you were to get your information solely from television, you would think BM/WF couples are a common thing, but that simply isn't the case. The reality is, most white women find black men to be repulsive. Even the slick propaganda campaign launched by the anti-white media hasn't hasn't had the desired effects they've hoped for in regards to this issue.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tannehill17 is correct, the whole black male/white female thing jumped the shark a long time ago. The game plan is to submerge the White population with Orientals, Indians, and non-White hispanics. At any rate, let's get back on topic, and also, yet again the posting rule about not using racial slurs is being brazenly ignored by some posters. White men who are proud of their heritage know how to express themselves without constantly demeaning others.