NFL News, Rumors and Musings

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Colts signed underrated Olb John Simon to a three year deal. The Texans have undergone a pretty significant blackening on their defense - they lost Connor barwin, Crick, Brooks Reed and now Simon over the past 4 seasons as well as having a bad majority sumo line. Add their disrepectful move of dumping Osweiler makes them a team to begin to root against especially if the black gm drafts a black quarterback.

I do think Osweiler bares some of the blame but he would of improved in year 2. Initially I was excited about the Obrien hiring but now he looks like just another rank and file caste coach.

Yes I agree Don with the racial slurs. I am so sick of other poster calling me honky and cracker. It is very disturbing to say the least.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Why does NE want to trade Malcolm Butler? He seems incredibly humble and well-mannered (for a black player), his amazing INT in Superbowl 49 was arguably the greatest defensive play in Superbowl history, he's never been injured, and I read some amazing statistic that Butler hasn't missed a single defensive snap in the past 2 seasons, only stepping off the field during a handful of goal line situations where CB's weren't needed. For the modern NFL, that's an extreme rarity for a black player at any position. Yet the team gives former Bills CB, Stephon Gilmore, a $60 million deal? The same guy has missed 12 games since the 2012 season and was humiliated by the Patriots offense (Hogan owned him) and was routinely burned by other teams last season...

Chin103016Patriots-Bills_Spt19.jpg

There was plenty of hype yesterday surrounding the Pats trading CB Malcolm Butler for Saints WR, Brandin Cooks. It's hasn't materialized yet, but it seems very possible. If so, it will only take away from targets for Edelman, Hogan, Amendola, and Gronk.

Reactions: Lew
L

Lew

Not to derail the thread here, but I honestly think the whole BM/WF thing is something that's entirely pushed by the media and is not indicative of situations that I see in real life. Mudsharks usually fall into one of two categories. Fat chicks who are too grotesque and unattractive to land themselves a white man or white girls who have grown up around blacks and adopt their mannerisms (Think of the Cash Me Outside girl) I very rarely ever see just normal attractive white women with black men (and I live in Miami mind you) Of course, if you were to get your information solely from television, you would think BM/WF couples are a common thing, but that simply isn't the case. The reality is, most white women find black men to be repulsive. Even the slick propaganda campaign launched by the anti-white media hasn't hasn't had the desired effects they've hoped for in regards to this issue.
Sorry but I have to disagree here. What you're saying is a commonly held belief among many White men, not just nationalists, and based on all of my experiences it's just not true. I used to live near a large college campus and I would see young attractive white girls with blacks all the time. It's the same whenever I go to any bar or club. Dont take my word for it just take a trip up to UF, FSU, or UCF. Or head down to South Beach

You're absolutely right though when you say white women are naturally repulsed by blacks. That's why the media and the government have to work so hard to get these women to ignore some of their biological instincts and go with some of their other instincts instead. Women are naturally attracted to men of high status, strength, confidence, and wealth. The media propagandizes black men to have most of these traits along with also being really cool .It's really not surprising that these women end up becoming attracted to blacks.

I don't think that seeing interracial couples on tv has that much of an effect on women compared to other things like sports or the blatantly dishonest glamorization of black men in the media . Take for example the sitcom the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I consider it to be one of the most devastatingly effective pieces of racial propaganda in my lifetime. Will Smith's character rarely if ever was involved with a white woman on the show, it was almost always black women. But he was portrayed as this super alpha male. He was smart, cool, clever, strong, charming, charismatic, and willing to break some rules.

What do you think would have more of an affect on a woman's perception of black men, a show like that or some romantic comedy where the white beta cuck is replaced by a black beta cuck/or some 30 second commercial with an interracial couple ? Sports are even worse because these girls witness their own worthless fathers and all the other men in their lives worshiping and praising these affletes as if they were the fearless warriors of their tribe out there fighting for their group's survival. So of course when these women go off to college they're going to lay with blacks because what woman isn't attracted to a brave warrior ? Plus it'll make their fathers happy

Sorry for the long rant

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just saw that Jordan Cameron retired. Can't blame him - he was fun to watch when healthy.

Ex-Dolphins and Browns TE Jordan Cameron announced his retirement from football.

An athletic marvel who played basketball at USC and emerged quickly on the scene in the NFL, Cameron exploded for 80 catches, 917 yards, and seven touchdowns as a third-year pro before a slew of injuries -- including several concussions -- derailed his career, and ultimately ended it. He made the Pro Bowl in 2013 and was a top-four fantasy tight end that year, but otherwise never finished inside the top-20 fantasy tight ends across six seasons. Cameron turns 29 in August.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's enjoyable to see how much the Patriots have gotten under the skin of the Crawfords. Was just reading a local hack's column urging the team to go after CB Malcolm Butler, which is a good idea considering Pittsburgh seemingly specializes in drafting crappy cornerbacks every year (along with mostly crap linebackers).

But the fun fact in the article that really sticks out -- since Mike Tomlin took over as head coach, Tom Brady has thrown 22 touchdowns and 0 interceptions against the Crawfords!

Tannehill17

Mentor
Sorry but I have to disagree here. What you're saying is a commonly held belief among many White men, not just nationalists, and based on all of my experiences it's just not true. I used to live near a large college campus and I would see young attractive white girls with blacks all the time. It's the same whenever I go to any bar or club. Dont take my word for it just take a trip up to UF, FSU, or UCF. Or head down to South Beach

Well I'm right here on South Beach and I can honestly say I don't see it that often other than your typical fat white chick or female wigger. I go to the malls down here pretty often too, Aventura, Dadeland, and Dolphin. Maybe your experiences here have been different than mine, but I can probably count on one hand the amount of WF/BM couples that didn't involve a fat chick/wiggette. You might see it more on the college campuses. I wouldn't know since it's been a while since I've been on one. Most of the interracial couples I see here are WM/HF, HM/WF, and WM/AF.

One thing about Miami is that despite our city multicultural cesspool, black thugs and criminals aren't well liked down here.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Just saw that Jordan Cameron retired. Can't blame him - he was fun to watch when healthy.

Ex-Dolphins and Browns TE Jordan Cameron announced his retirement from football.

An athletic marvel who played basketball at USC and emerged quickly on the scene in the NFL, Cameron exploded for 80 catches, 917 yards, and seven touchdowns as a third-year pro before a slew of injuries -- including several concussions -- derailed his career, and ultimately ended it. He made the Pro Bowl in 2013 and was a top-four fantasy tight end that year, but otherwise never finished inside the top-20 fantasy tight ends across six seasons. Cameron turns 29 in August.

Tis a shame too. I actually met Jordan Cameron and he couldn't have been a nicer guy. We talked football, and his experiences both at BYU and USC. He was unfairly criticized by the DWF fanbase down here as he was a productive player when healthy. Unfortunately his body just gave out on him.

PHillisFan

Master

You're absolutely right though when you say white women are naturally repulsed by blacks. That's why the media and the government have to work so hard to get these women to ignore some of their biological instincts and go with some of their other instincts instead. Women are naturally attracted to men of high status, strength, confidence, and wealth. The media propagandizes black men to have most of these traits along with also being really cool .It's really not surprising that these women end up becoming attracted to blacks.

I don't think that seeing interracial couples on tv has that much of an effect on women compared to other things like sports or the blatantly dishonest glamorization of black men in the media . Take for example the sitcom the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I consider it to be one of the most devastatingly effective pieces of racial propaganda in my lifetime. Will Smith's character rarely if ever was involved with a white woman on the show, it was almost always black women. But he was portrayed as this super alpha male. He was smart, cool, clever, strong, charming, charismatic, and willing to break some rules.

What do you think would have more of an affect on a woman's perception of black men, a show like that or some romantic comedy where the white beta cuck is replaced by a black beta cuck/or some 30 second commercial with an interracial couple ? Sports are even worse because these girls witness their own worthless fathers and all the other men in their lives worshiping and praising these affletes as if they were the fearless warriors of their tribe out there fighting for their group's survival. So of course when these women go off to college they're going to lay with blacks because what woman isn't attracted to a brave warrior ? Plus it'll make their fathers happy

Sorry for the long rant

I agree with you, Lew. The (((media propaganda))) has made the dindu seem attractive and alpha. Under normal circumstances most beautiful white girls would never find them attractive in any capacity.

PHillisFan

Master

He had the potential, but to me he will always be known as the cuck brother that introduced his sister to the morbid Blake Griffin that spawned a half dindu with his sister.

Tannehill17

Mentor
He had the potential, but to me he will always be known as the cuck brother that introduced his sister to the morbid Blake Griffin that spawned a half dindu with his sister.

I wasn't aware of this. It's unfortunate though. I remember Zach Thomas did the same thing with Jason Taylor.

PHillisFan

Master
Looks like Jimmy G is not going to be traded by Patriots under no circumstances. Browns really wanted him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
For the final time, stay on topic. Any further posts about the promotion of black/white couples (which has only been going on in the media for over 30 years now) need to go in Happy Hour, not here.

PHillisFan

Master
Some bad news....
Patriots trading 1st round pick to NO for Cooks. This will affect targets for Edelman and Hogan and will probably make Amendola expendable. Hopefully not. Discouraging after they proved they could win with those guys only.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Some bad news....
Patriots trading 1st round pick to NO for Cooks. This will affect targets for Edelman and Hogan and will probably make Amendola expendable. Hopefully not. Discouraging after they proved they could win with those guys only.

Wish I had something enlightening to say, but I don't. Saints had signed Ted Ginn Jr. earlier which indicated the move.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Some bad news....

A really bad piece of news. I was looking forward to Gronk, Edelman and Hogan all going over 1,000 yards this year. Cooks will be anointed the number one receiver role, maybe it won't turn out that way but it's still a big blow to the potential value of everyone else.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pats always do dumb things like this in the offseason only to have their white guys bail them out during the season. The Patriots even disrespect their players when they bring in affletes like this. Cooks loafed when he was not targeted by Brees so I am sure he will do the same when Brady does not look his way.

I also saw that arrogant schmuck Bennett signed with the Packers.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Man, I hope CM signs with the Packers somehow, someway. It will be great watching CM in the gold and green tearing it up.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yes I agree Don with the racial slurs. I am so sick of other poster calling me honky and cracker. It is very disturbing to say the least.
What about lunch pale lurker?

RTTAS

Guru
Funny how none of the teams with quotablacks that blame all offensive failures on the OL (Panthers, Vikings, and Seahawks) have spent nothing on acquiring OL-talent, with the exception of Luke Joeckel to the Seahawks (who probably wasn't a top 10 guard on the market). It's as if they actually have good/adequte lines but the media manufacture the excuse to pump up their beloved black quarterbacks...it's really a horrible excuse.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Looks like Jimmy G is not going to be traded by Patriots under no circumstances. Browns really wanted him.

I was hoping the Browns would get him. I believe Jimmy G is the real deal and would finally be the one to put an end to the Browns QB carousel and give them the franchise QB they haven't had since Bernie Kosar.

Ambrose

Master
A really bad piece of news. I was looking forward to Gronk, Edelman and Hogan all going over 1,000 yards this year. Cooks will be anointed the number one receiver role, maybe it won't turn out that way but it's still a big blow to the potential value of everyone else.

You likely know better than anyone here, but where do these decisions come from? I seriously wonder if the Pats get orders from the board to clean up or else? The "or else" being some sort of sanction taken against the team like that charade they pulled against Brady.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Chiefs just resigned Daniel Sorensen to a 4yr 16 million dollar contract! Number wise that's a LOT better than Conte's deal! Does this mean KC considers him a full time starter?!