NFL 2015 Week 10

Tannehill17

Mentor
I just wanted to say this in response to the Miami DWF's regarding Tannehill after reading posts on the Dolphins DWF message board saying that Tannehill sucked today. He absolutely DID NOT suck. He put up a respectable performance despite the crap he has to work with. Tannehill is one of the few players that aren’t the problem. Drafting busts around him and hiring a coach who has never called plays before was a recipe for failure. Dion Jordan at 3rd overall and Jordan Phillips in the 2nd were absolutely abysmal choices considering the needs. Cutting or trading Tannehill before his contract is up (taking on all the dead cap money) would be boneheaded beyond measure.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jared Abbrederis had a break through today with the Pack. Recording 4 catches for 57 yards it appears he has made inroads on the receiving depth chart. Unfortunately, he sustained a rib injury from a big hit he received after his 4th catch. Let's hope he can recuperate before next weeks game and build upon his playing time.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I just wanted to say this in response to the Miami DWF's regarding Tannehill after reading posts on the Dolphins DWF message board saying that Tannehill sucked today. He absolutely DID NOT suck. He put up a respectable performance despite the crap he has to work with. Tannehill is one of the few players that aren’t the problem. Drafting busts around him and hiring a coach who has never called plays before was a recipe for failure. Dion Jordan at 3rd overall and Jordan Phillips in the 2nd were absolutely abysmal choices considering the needs. Cutting or trading Tannehill before his contract is up (taking on all the dead cap money) would be boneheaded beyond measure.
I watched a good deal of this game and Tannehill played fairly well. The DWFs need to STFU.

On another note, it appeared that Josh Hull was starting for much of the 2nd half. At least he was always in at the times I had the game on.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I watched a good deal of this game and Tannehill played fairly well. The DWFs need to STFU.

On another note, it appeared that Josh Hull was starting for much of the 2nd half. At least he was always in at the times I had the game on.

Yeah, he was called up from the practice squad. I hope he sticks.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Unreal. Danny Amendola had a lovely punt return that was a sure touchdown. Nothing but blue skies and the endzone in front of him and his own afrolete teammate trips him!!! Is there nothing these magical negros cannot do?

Edit to add: So instead of Danny getting the touchdown he deserved, the sucker punching thug, Blount, gets the score instead. Isn't the NFL great....

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
After setting the all-time yardage record, Peyton Manning is having a Jamarcus Russell-like day...5 total completions, 4 interceptions.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Manning benched. Guess the DEN coaches got tired of his floating ducks.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It looks like Green Bay's loss is going to cost them a full game behind the Vikes now. Minn is up by 9 on the Raiders who have a bright star in Carr with about 3 min to go. What a joke.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
After setting the all-time yardage record, Peyton Manning is having a Jamarcus Russell-like day...5 total completions, 4 interceptions.
It is sad to see the all-time great, Peyton Manning, reduced to this. It seems that after all of these great seasons, his arm is finally failing him. He can finish out the season as an adequate game manager but after the season he should retire. After all, he does now possess the all time passing yards record.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It is sad to see the all-time great, Peyton Manning, reduced to this. It seems that after all of these great seasons, his arm is finally failing him. He can finish out the season as an adequate game manager but after the season he should retire. After all, he does now possess the all time passing yards record.

Father time is catching up with him. I think it's just his body as a whole - let's not forget his major neck procedure he had done a few years ago. I still think he is capable of finishing out the season with some good performances and leading the Broncos into the playoffs before he rides into the sunset.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Agreed on all points...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
TD Gronk!!!!! Blown coverage by Merriwether and the camera pans to Dahll

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Whoooohoo. Long touchdown catch for Gronk. Burned Merriweather on a seem route and eluded a Craig Dahl tackle. The Pats now lead.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Gronk is a TD machine this year!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Rob Gronkowki is by far the greatest tightend to ever play in the NFL. It's really not even close.

What a play. Come on defense. We need the Pats to stay undefeated!

backrow

Hall of Famer
how about Marcus Kuhn! great fumble recovery and now a huge tackle for a loss on Blount.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Amendola really rose to the occasion with Edelman out. Brady is one cool customer. So glad the Patriots pulled out the victory on Gostkowski's leg!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Tom Brady==>WINNING==>GOAT!!!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Tom Brady==>WINNING==> GOAT!!!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
That extra 5 yards Amendola got won the game.

I was thinking that too because that FG barely went in curving left. Without that 5 yards, no win...

Edelman with boot on his foot and crutches...

www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-england-patriots-julian-edelman-foot-injury-crutches-111515

If it is a broken foot, hopefully he can at least make it back for the playoffs. The offense is unstoppable with him in the lineup and only above average without #11.

His injury is one if the few negative occurances on an otherwise great day for our guys.

While the injuries are mounting, they should get Vollmer back, and Edelman will probably be back for the playoffs. They have the very beatable Bills at home, then go on the road to face the not nearly so formidable as they once were Broncos. Amendola, Chandler, and Lafell will have to step up some, but all of the rest are very winnable, especially if the line gets healthy. Tonight's win was HUGE!