NFL 2015 Week 10

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
A slightly earlier start for this week's NFL thread since it's a fun matchup on the Thursday nite tilt. Rex Ryan's return to New York with his Bills in tow. We all have the opportunity to be mesmerized by the immortal Idler Arm Taylor!

It will be kinda fun rooting for the Jets, at least they have Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing to Eric Decker. I'm looking forward to reading Italian Stallion's take on this game.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rather amazingly the Jets have become a middle of the pack team to root for in the ultra-black NFL, with Fitzpatrick playing over Smiff, Decker excelling, and a sprinkling of other Whites such as Tommy Bohannon at FB and three current White starters on the o-line, and Trevor Reilly seeing some snaps at LB. That's practically "white friendly" compared to the Bills and their pig of a head coach.

PHillisFan

Master
Fitzpatrick is making a big mistake not looking more often for Decker. He has been open on many plays, but he is forcing the ball to Marshall because the dindu was probably whining about not getting the ball. When the ball does hit his hands he juggles it and gets intercepted.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Decker with a sweet long TD, blew by the DB and hauled in an over the shoulder grab. Decker is having a great season.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
F the Jets for losing to a-hole Ryan at home. They blocked a punt and had the ball deep at the end and blew it. Stupid. The whole game was a series of clumsy errors on the part of the Jets. This was a game they should have won. I'm not a fan but I like to see Fitzpatrick and Decker do well and always want to see Rex Foot Fetish lose.

PHillisFan

Master
A vomit inducing sight watching Fat Rex and his plantation celebrate a win. Chan Gailey should get fired after his play calling down the stretch.

PHillisFan

Master
F the Jets for losing to a-hole Ryan at home. They blocked a punt and had the ball deep at the end and blew it. Stupid. The whole game was a series of clumsy errors on the part of the Jets. This was a game they should have won. I'm not a fan but I like to see Fitzpatrick and Decker do well and always want to see Rex Foot Fetish lose.

Yep that was a gift they got after the punter fumbled the snap. They blew it with stupid play calling.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Decker with a sweet long TD, blew by the DB and hauled in an over the shoulder grab. Decker is having a great season.

Yes he is. But yet when he had a drop on 3rd and two, it was hammered over and over again by motormouth Phyllis Simms and Nantz, particularly the former. This was a poorly played game on both sides, which could have effortlessly been picked apart by a genuine analyst, but Decker's one mistake in an otherwise strong game was the one magnified over all the others. A White player has to play a perfect game, even a star, to escape the media microscope.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Ryan Fitzpatrick had a subpar day.

I believe he has an injured thumb.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
i caught some of the third quarter - turned it off after jets running back - I believe it was ivory fumbled the ball at their 30 yard line right after the bills scored a td on a blown coverage by a supposedly elite afroletic defense.

Kaptain

Master
Yes he is. But yet when he had a drop on 3rd and two, it was hammered over and over again by motormouth Phyllis Simms and Nantz, particularly the former. This was a poorly played game on both sides, which could have effortlessly been picked apart by a genuine analyst, but Decker's one mistake in an otherwise strong game was the one magnified over all the others. A White player has to play a perfect game, even a star, to escape the media microscope.

At least rotoworld got it right: On a night where Brandon Marshall was committing drops left and right, Decker made a number of critical, sure-handed grabs to keep Gang Green in the game. Decker has now scored in 7-of-8 games this season, and caught at least six passes four straight weeks. He'll be a high-end WR2 against the Texans in Week 11.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Decker's drops could have been due to the wet conditions. Nevertheless, he was their best offensive player in a very poor effort for both sides. Great to see the TD-machine burn several extra-African DB's on his big score...

[video=youtube;lm9XhOdQXzw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm9XhOdQXzw[/video]

Check out these nice TD totals for white pass-catchers this season and their respective league rankings in that category...

Eifert - 9 (1st)
Decker - 7 (2nd)
Edelman - 7 (2nd)
Gronkowski - 7 (2nd)
Barnidge - 6 (7th)
Olsen - 5 (14th)

Had the game's best deep threat WR, Jordy Nelson, played this season, he'd likely have bolstered this list. Based upon these numbers/rankings, an outside observer would probably believe the NFL's WR's and TE's were 80-90% white. In the Caste System, nearly every single one of the precious few white players permitted to play happens to be the best player on the field, particularly so on defense. The System permits very few mediocre white players.

A slightly earlier start for this week's NFL thread since it's a fun matchup on the Thursday nite tilt. Rex Ryan's return to New York with his Bills in tow. We all have the opportunity to be mesmerized by the immortal Idler Arm Taylor!

It will be kinda fun rooting for the Jets, at least they have Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing to Eric Decker. I'm looking forward to reading Italian Stallion's take on this game.

The game didn't turn out as I'd wished of course and Fat Rex's post-game revelry was truly nauseating. Here in Western New York, the DWFs and Marxist Media Mavens are delirious with joy after the last 2 games as well as once again delusional about Idler Arm Taylor and in love with Fat Rex. I know the Patriots will put them all back in their place next Monday night and can only hope for a tailspin after that.

PHillisFan

Master
The game didn't turn out as I'd wished of course and Fat Rex's post-game revelry was truly nauseating. Here in Western New York, the DWFs and Marxist Media Mavens are delirious with joy after the last 2 games as well as once again delusional about Idler Arm Taylor and in love with Fat Rex. I know the Patriots will put them all back in their place next Monday night and can only hope for a tailspin after that.

Stallion, I am not worried either. The pats will once again steamroll over them. Hopefully KC will play better and give them a beating the following week.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Buffalo will return to earth very soon. They will only go as far as their coach can take them. Rex Ryan has always been nothing more than a defensive coach with a huge ego. He is an egomaniac and I can't wait to see him and his team come crashing back to earth. Chalk them up for two losses in a row in my opinion.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Patriots are going to crush the Bills.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Welker is active today as the Rams take on the Bears. The Rams are extremely thin at WR, so he could play in 3-WR sets. I'd love to see him have a dominant "comeback" game, but I'm sure his reps will be limited. He's arguably the most important WR our cause has ever seen.

Any discussion yet on how Wes Welker can have a concussion 14 months or so ago (or Ryan Swope's career can be ended because ....???), and the media is expressing so much "concern" for his safety, while Teddy Bridgewater got completely KTFO a week ago, and is cleared to play? This one will be interesting, because in this case, they think they are helping the black quarterback push, when the reality is that Bridgewater really should be held out. My guess is that Goodell will have another "issue" on his hands shortly.

I'm thrilled that Welker is back in the league, and I'm hoping for the best, but we should probably temper our enthusiasm a bit. He really is starting to get on in years for a WR, and he will never get as many targets as he did as a Patriot. I'm hoping for a few targets a game, and a touchdown or two before the year is out. Just enough to stick it to the league.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Any discussion yet on how Wes Welker can have a concussion 14 months or so ago (or Ryan Swope's career can be ended because ....???), and the media is expressing so much "concern" for his safety, while Teddy Bridgewater got completely KTFO a week ago, and is cleared to play? This one will be interesting, because in this case, they think they are helping the black quarterback push, when the reality is that Bridgewater really should be held out. My guess is that Goodell will have another "issue" on his hands shortly.

I'm thrilled that Welker is back in the league, and I'm hoping for the best, but we should probably temper our enthusiasm a bit. He really is starting to get on in years for a WR, and he will never get as many targets as he did as a Patriot. I'm hoping for a few targets a game, and a touchdown or two before the year is out. Just enough to stick it to the league.

Great post regarding concussions. If anything Welker will be able to pad the stats some to help his path to the hall of fame.

Like Thrashen said - Welker has been the most important player for our cause since the caste system became entrenched in the 80s. If he can make a solid impact other the second half of the season it would be a nice storyline - he should help Foles out as well.

I am hoping for a Titans upset - Mariota is a much more likeable player than Scam who continues to get undue credit for the Panthers season.

Here is a good article supporting more playing time for Janis: http://www.packersnews.com/story/sp...1/14/packers-should-give-janis-shot/75708114/

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Welker is active today, maybe he'll get some passes thrown his way by the inexplicably over-discussed Nick Foles. :icon_wink:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Welker is active today, maybe he'll get some passes thrown his way by the inexplicably over-discussed Nick Foles. :icon_wink:

Lol. I think most of us who discuss Foles are trying to defend him and are sick of the media bashing him while real mediocre black quarterbacks are constantly getting talked up.

Wishing Welker all the best in his long overdue last shot at glory. :thumbsup:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Zach Miller does it again -- an 87 yard TD catch in which he eluded and out-ran the d-backs.