NFL 2015 Week 10

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Greg Robinson with yet another penalty, negating a Rams first down. He's just too slow to be effective.

Robinson is looking like yet another black bust.

Robinson has three holding penalties so far.

Jason Witten now up to 992 career receptions.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The White clown doing analysis for the Chi-St. Louis game just said Jay Cutler "is a good athlete, for a quarterback." Again promoting the Big Lie that "athleticism" consists primarily of one's 40 time with all other elements that a define an athlete secondary.

backrow

Hall of Famer
were the forums down in recent weeks? I couldn't connect (website was also down for a while for me, then just the forums)

anyhow, looking forward to Pats game.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Captain Kirk Cousins! Nice game by him!

Packers continues to struggle this team is hard to watch this year.

The Hock

Master
Heath gets two picks today? Did I see right? Nice to see he's survived some rough times earlier in his career and now maybe he's headed for young seasoned veteran status.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Johnny Manziel with a decent game today.

33 of 45 with a completion percentage over 70%, 372 yards and a passer ratting over 90%.

What will the haters say now?

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Packers are a pathetic offense - I guess that is what happens when you force feed davante adams the ball.

Perillo with a TD! He should be out there full time instead of that turd Richard Rodgers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Packers could of thrown a jump ball to the 6'3 Janis - I guess that was to obvious.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Packers would be smart to re-evaluate their offensive skill position players and put Janis and Jared in their full time.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Cassell-Weeden debate should be brought up again. The Cowboys offense has not been effective with Cassell at the helm and they were only able to put up 6 points against a bad Bucs team.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Cassell-Weeden debate should be brought up again. The Cowboys offense has not been effective with Cassell at the helm and they were only able to put up 6 points against a bad Bucs team.

Romo is supposed to return next week, which hopefully will relegate both of them to the bench.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

So far this year Weeden has a completion percentage over 70% and a passer rating over 90%. Yet he was benched.

You have to wonder about that decision.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Yea - i just hate seeing Anus win a game.

The behavior, speech, mannerisms, et al of these Black quarterbacks is making this league unwatchable. It is absolutely disgusting and unbearable. The future looks very, very bleak. The ludicrous thuggery by these millionaires is beyond words. And to think this is more of what we have to look forward to with the darkening of the college ranks coming in. Brutal. Absolutely brutal what the string-pullers have done.

Except for the Patriots, this league is toast.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The behavior, speech, mannerisms, et al of these Black quarterbacks is making this league unwatchable. It is absolutely disgusting and unbearable. The future looks very, very bleak. The ludicrous thuggery by these millionaires is beyond words. And to think this is more of what we have to look forward to with the darkening of the college ranks coming in. Brutal. Absolutely brutal what the string-pullers have done.

Except for the Patriots, this league is toast.

There actually seems to be a big change in the number of quarterbacks in the college ranks in our favor. I think the "experts" are realizing the gimmicky offenses that these black quarterbacks run in college do not translate to the pros.

MetalHed

Guru
There actually seems to be a big change in the number of quarterbacks in the college ranks in our favor. I think the "experts" are realizing the gimmicky offenses that these black quarterbacks run in college do not translate to the pros.

I watched a full evening of college football on the BSPN app last night and saw a surprising number of quality white QBs in action. I rarely watch college sports btw.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
NE better get it together in the 2nd half. The Midgets are making them think it's a SB flashback.
Also, hopefully Carr can come back against Bridgewater; even though Oakland is coal black, the narrative and credit will go to Bridgewater, not the Vikes as a team.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I'm a huge Derek Carr fan. Even though Minnesota is the whiter team, I'm rooting for Oakland because I want to see Carr beat Toiletwater and prove the Vikings made the wrong choice when they passed on Carr for him.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I'm a huge Derek Carr fan. Even though Minnesota is the whiter team, I'm rooting for Oakland because I want to see Carr beat Toiletwater and prove the Vikings made the wrong choice when they passed on Carr for him.

Exactly. Bridgewater shouldn't even be starting, or really even in the league. Totally overhyped. This is the issue of my earlier post. The college ranks are stacked disproportionately at the Qb position with Blacks who WILL BE overhyped and overpromoted and then they get drafted. It's a sham. Period. That is what is going to happen, despite some bright spots the QB position will have the undeserving "unchosen chosen" ones in there when they don't deserve it.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Edelman has a foot injury...OUT for the 2nd half....i sure hope it's not too serious! Crap!

That could be awful. Let's hope not...