Brian Leonard 23

backrow

Hall of Famer
09000d5d8030aaf7_gallery_600.jpg

lumsdenpower

Mentor
f**k nfl.com, neither his 31yards run or his leap are in the highlight, in fact, nothing of him are in the highlight

G

It is great to see that our boy BL had a great game. If only the rams had a o-line like they did when Warner was there, not to mention a great QB to take the pressure off him. He probably could have rushed for at least 150 yrds. Brian looks good in that photo BackRow provided. Regarding that ESPN homo, I think he just has been conditioned to disparge white players. Hopefully that e-mail will start to wake him the f..k up! I wonder if he is a heeb? They are notorious for that kind of talk. Anyways kudos for all the aryans who excelled at running the ball in college and the NFL. Look forward to Brian's next game.
smiley32.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
I haven't double checked the stats myself, but I believe the announcers said that Leonard is the first back to hit 100 yards rushing against the Arizona D this season. The backs they've held below 100 so far include Frank Gore, Shaun Alexander, Willie Parker, and Willis McGahee. Not a shabby list of running backs, especially considering the man-love they receive from the sports writers... and Leonard out gained them all.

You made me curious, so I checked the stats.

S. Alexanderwas 18-72.

F. Gore was ------- 18-55.

W.Parker was ----- 19-37.

W. Mcgahee was -21-98.

Brian beat them all.
smiley32.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Not to mention only 18 carries as well. He doubled the output of Frank Gore on the same amount of carries, who was considered a top 5 running back going into the season.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Cool! Thanks for posting it lumsdenpower!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Me too lumsden, I seem to be in a St. Louis Rams football hell out here. Youtube is good, and I know there are plenty of Leonard fans on that site to post some highlights from the last few weeks. Either way, I hope they will air one of the Rams next two games on TV in Utah.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Kukulcan said:
the f..k up! I wonder if he is a heeb? They are notorious for that kind of talk.
smiley32.gif

From his picture on ESPN, he does not appear to be. Most likely he is just another white dupe who worships the caste system, and the magical negro that makes him feel like he is a good "non racist" white guy. Of course it is very hard to tell with some, especially males. Women are a bit easier, once they start getting into their late 20's. That tell tale Ashkenazi eyelid often gives them away, since perhaps 1 in 30 Ashkenazi women are carriers of Canavan's.

When in doubt check the profile. Sometimes the lip and nose nose structure can give them away when you can't tell from a head on shot. Anybody got any good profile pics of him?Edited by: Bear Backer

backrow

Hall of Famer
oh for f**k sakes, he doesn't have to be a jew to be a self loathing dumbass. there's tons of them out there.

and i will write him a nice little email, let him eat some crow. what a douche.

Bear Backer

Mentor
backrow said:
oh for f**k sakes, he doesn't have to be a jew to be a self loathing dumbass. there's tons of them out there.

and i will write him a nice little email, let him eat some crow. what a douche.

Yah that is my feeling as well. There are plenty of European American caste system dupes to go around. You can see them everyday in anytown USA.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Anyone want one of these Leonard avatars?

leonard1AS.jpg

leonard2a.jpg
Edited by: jaxvid

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I'll take the top one, jax. The monkey ran out of ammo.
smiley17.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
I'll take the top one, jax. The monkey ran out of ammo.
smiley17.gif

OK, I'll put it up for you.

I liked the monkey but I was waiting for the chimp to reload already!!!!

lumsdenpower

Mentor
I hope you all love me, you american, even If i'm bad in english
smiley36.gif

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O4G2HZKZ
you need to write the code of 3 letter and click on dowload, then wait 45second, and click on Free Dowload..ive tried to put it on YouTube but the video is too big
i've saved the video in my document..

Edited by: lumsdenpower

backrow

Hall of Famer
yeah i found the same file on rutgers message boards. here's an actual live link, it's a big video - 135 MB, 11 minutes of Leonard's goodness
smiley1.gif

lumsdenpower

Mentor
i've saved it! That's gold! A white RB who run 100yards over an all black athletic defense
smiley36.gif

If you have watched it, I hated it when Adrian Wilson make a thug of him and push Bennett on his back, at least 2 big white oline of the Rams were there for Bennett
smiley32.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
Bennett actually showed his acting ability, he went theatrically backwards to make sure refs don't miss it. he's a smart player
smiley1.gif

and Incognito is a freakin beast, if someone gets this guy's character under control, they get themselves a great guard! tough as nails and with a mean streak like hell.

PS i just noticed that after the last game Brian's position on his ESPN profile changed from FB to RB
smiley36.gif
Edited by: backrow

Tom Iron

Mentor
chris371,

Thanks for that.

Too bad, I didn't see his name mentioned once in the papers this morning and this is NJ where Rutgers is. What a bunch of malarkey. Doesn't matter though, they're going to forced in the future to mention his name a lot.

Tom Iron...

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Thank you Chris371. Fun to watch. After he does maybe 10-15 of those leaps he'll have enough to make a video and sell it. This guy is the real "human highlight reel".

I don't know how many, or if any, of his leaps will make the top 10 "highlights of the night" on ESPN or our TSN (Canadian version, much whiter) but at some point someone is likely leap up at the same time he leaps over and he will be flipped and you KNOW the clip of that play is going to be played over and over and over and over. The black adoring sports media will only let him insult blacks for so long. In the minds of the sports media, a white rb jumping over a black db is an insult, it is disrespectfull, well, it is almost a crime.Edited by: Maple Leaf

Maple Leaf

Mentor
There is humour in your picture Lumsdenpower:

The Cardinals white players seem to be thinking:
"Heh, heh, go ahead man, score a touchdown, I don't care. Beat these suckers."

And the black coach with his arms at his hips:
"Wha I jis done gone an seen a mirackle. Wha dat big white boy jis flowed over my bruda. Wha dat can't be!
Damn!"